剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Brent Holm.
布伦特·霍尔姆
I worked side by side with Tara for two years.
我跟塔拉共事两年了
I heard she was mugged.
我听说她是被打劫了
Why are you checking her office?
为什么要检查她的办公室
Just have to rule some things out.
只是得排查下
We'll provide the police with whatever you need.
我们会提供警方所需的任何资料
Did you know Tara as well?
你很了解塔拉吗
I should hope so. I hired her.
希望是的 我雇了她
Gina Kincaid, CFO.
吉娜·金凯德 首席财务官
And this is my husband and CEO Ron Kincaid.
这是我丈夫 首席执行官罗恩·金凯德
Good to meet you both.
很高兴认识二位
Tara was one of our top young executives.
塔拉是优秀的青年主管
We intend to help in any way we can.
我们会竭尽所能提供帮助
You know what would be really helpful?
您要真想帮忙吗
If you could get us a copy of the security footage
请给我们一份塔拉最后上班
of Tara's last day at work.
那天的监控录像
It's done.
好了
I've labeled Aaron's call a prank.
我已经把亚伦的电♥话♥标记为恶作剧了
Good.
很好
Now plug your headset into your phone.
现在把耳机插♥进♥手♥机♥里
Your hands need to be free.
你的双手得解放出来
To do what?
做什么
Shut down the building's backup generator.
关掉大楼的备用发电机
If the power goes out,
如果停电的话
that generator is the only thing keeping this call center online.
就只有那组发电机能保持呼叫中心的运转
Why shut it down?
为什么要关掉
Because I asked nicely.
因为我诚意请求
I can be more emphatic,
我可以来硬的
but people tend to get hurt when that happens.
但那样就有人要受伤了
Good girl.
好姑娘
And try not to look so nervous, Sandra.
别显得那么紧张 桑德拉
If I can see your hands shaking, everyone can.
我能看见你的手发抖 那别人也能
Is that in Washington Heights?
是在华盛顿高地吗
How old would you say he was?
您说他多大年纪
Go get them as fast as you can.
尽快拿到
Now how long ago did you take the pills?
您服药多久了
Do you have a fire extinguisher in the house?
您家里有灭火器吗
What was the man wearing?
那男人穿的什么
All right, sir. What's your location?
好的 先生 您的位置在哪里
What's the apartment number?
公♥寓♥号♥码是多少
Then you need to get out of there as quickly as possible.
您得尽快离开那里
And how long has your cat been stuck in the A.C. duct?
您的猫卡在空调管里多久了
Do not attempt to save any of your possessions, okay?
别试图抢救任何财物 明白吗
And have you had any alcohol?
您喝酒了吗
What about the other passengers?
其他乘客如何
Anyone hurt when the car hit you?
撞车时有人受伤吗
Did you see which way he ran--
有没有看见他往哪里跑
Sandra...
桑德拉
I just wanted to thank you again for your help.
我想再次感谢你的帮助
Are you all right? Fine. Thanks.
你还好吗 还好 谢谢
Why would he send her to shut down the backup generator?
他为什么要让她关掉备用发电机呢
Can I help you, Sandra?
有什么能帮你的吗 桑德拉
I'm such a klutz.
我真是笨手笨脚
I think I dropped an earring back there this morning.
我想我今早把一只耳环掉在后面了
Is there any way I could go in and take a look?
我能不能进去找找
Just sign in.
登记一下
Sandra, did you really think I wouldn't see that?
桑德拉 你真以为我看不到吗
You must not care about Aaron at all.
你肯定毫不在乎亚伦
Just like you didn't care about little Joseph 20 years ago.
就像你二十年前毫不在乎小乔瑟夫
Joseph.
乔瑟夫
With the right resources,
只要资源得当
you can access anything...
什么资料都能拿到
even sealed juvenile records.
包括被封存的少年犯罪记录
The question is,
问题是
are you doomed to make the same mistake twice?
同样的错误你要犯两次吗
Creepy down here, isn't it?
下面很吓人啊 是不是
All right.
好了
Now find the backup generator switch,
找到备用发电机开关
and shut it off.
关了它
Nicely done, Sandra.
干得好 桑德拉
Just one more task to perform.
还有最后一个任务
Let's go to the server room.
到服务器机房♥
Now have a seat and sign in.
坐下 登陆
Now...
现在
pull up all the 911 calls that came in two days ago.
调出两天前所有接入的911电♥话♥
30,918 emergencies.
30918起紧急事件
New York, New York. It's a wonderful town.
纽约啊纽约 真是神奇的城市
Okay, one more step, and Aaron is home free.
好了 再有一步 亚伦就可以回家了
Tell me, so we can get this over with.
说吧 赶紧结束吧
I want you to delete them, Sandra--all of them.
我要你删了它们 桑德拉 全部
I can't.
我做不到
Those calls are part of the public record.
这些电♥话♥是公共记录的一部分
They're evidence, confessions, dying words.
是证据 招供 遗言
I won't.
不行
I've told you what I require.
我已经把要求告诉你了
Now you have to choose.
现在你得做选择了
Save 30,000 phone calls or the life of one boy.
拯救三万条电♥话♥记录 还是一个孩子的生命
Ms. Shaw, I do hope you're closing in on our mystery caller
肖女士 希望你快找到那位神秘来电人了
because he's proving to be quite elusive.
他实在难以捉摸
There's no evidence that he's broken into the camera feeds,
没有证据显示他黑进了摄像头
yet he's somehow able to watch Sandra's every move.
但是他竟然能监视桑德拉的一举一动
Thanks to the GPS coordinates you sent me,
感谢你发给我的GPS坐标
I've got eyes on his car.
我看到他的车了
And in a minute... I'll have eyes on him.
马上 我就看到他了
Ms. Shaw, did you find the caller?
肖女士 你找到来电人了吗
Finch...
芬奇
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
This guy's not just a voice, he's a ghost.
这家伙不只是个声音 简直是个鬼魂
Finch, you wanna tell me what I'm holding here?
芬奇 我手里拿的是什么
From the description, it sounds like a phone relay.
就描述看来 像是电♥话♥转接
The caller's voice is carried from one phone,
来电人的声音从一台电♥话♥发出
through the other, and on to Sandra.
传到另一台上 最后到桑德拉那里
His call could be originating from anywhere in the city or the world.
他的电♥话♥可能来自本市甚至全世界的任何地方
Should I untape them?
需要我拆开吗
Maybe then you can trace the call.
或许你就能追踪这通电♥话♥了
No, Ms. Shaw, please.
不 肖女士 拜托
If we untether the phones, the call will disconnect,
如果我们拆开手♥机♥ 通话就断了
and Aaron may well be killed.
亚伦也许会被杀
Were you able to glean anything from the driver?
你能从司机身上搜集到什么信息吗
Some guy paid him 1,000 bucks to
有人付给他一千美元
drive around all day with the phones in the back,
让他带着那手♥机♥转一天
never got a name.
不知道名字
If only I could determine
如果我能查出
how he's able to keep such a close eye on Sandra.
他如何监视桑德拉的就好了
How many men were there? Did they both have guns?
有多少人 他们俩都有枪吗
Ma'am, are you someplace safe?
女士 您所在处安全吗
Did the dog try to bite you?
那狗有试图咬你吗
I understand. Is the door locked?
我明白了 门锁了吗
And I'm not saying--
我不是说
Of course.
当然了
Ms. Shaw, I have a pressing matter to attend to.
肖女士 我要去处理一个紧急情况
Can you get a description of the man who paid the driver?
你能否问出付钱给司机的人有何体貌特征
My pleasure.
乐意效劳
Think of it as an exchange, Sandra.
就当是交换吧 桑德拉
You delete a day's worth of calls,
你删除一天的电♥话♥记录
and I send Aaron home, happy and intact.
我让亚伦毫发无伤地回家
What good could deleting them possibly do anyone?
删除它们对你能有什么好处
It's the simpler solution.
简单的解决办法
Then why not just do it yourself if you have all these resources?
既然你有那么多资源 为什么不自己删
You know as well as I do
你跟我一样清楚
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表