剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Hit men you know.
你认识的杀手
What the hell are we up against here, Harold?
我们对付的到底是什么 哈罗德
Your guess is as good as mine.
我跟你一样全凭猜测
I'll speak with Mr. Casey after he's calmed down a bit.
凯西冷静一点后 我会跟他谈的
Perhaps we'd all be best served by your going outside
或许现在最重要的是你到外面去
and securing the perimeter
巡视一下周边
to be certain that you weren't followed.
确保你没有被跟踪
You got it, boss.
好吧 老板
Am I interrupting?
打扰你了吗
No ma'am.
没有 女士
Perhaps you could elaborate
或许你可以说明一下
on how a stealth operation to eliminate a liability
为什么一次消除后患的秘密行动
turned into a gunfight in the middle of Manhattan.
会演变成曼哈顿中心的一场枪战
We had no reason to suspect
我们不知道
another party knew about Daniel Casey.
还有他方知道了丹尼尔·凯西的事
You mean you got caught with your pants down.
你是说你被抓了个现行
And now Casey has a bodyguard?
现在凯西还有了保镖
At this moment, the agency has no intel.
现在 中情局还没收到情报
Another reason why we should have taken care of this in-house.
所以我们更应该内部解决
Our teams are nearly online.
我们的队伍就快组好了
CIA kills Casey because they think he's a traitor.
中情局杀凯西是因为他们当他是叛国者
Northern Lights stays protected.
北极光安然无恙
If Casey would have done his job
如果凯西能搞定他的工作
and we had access to Northern Lights,
我们获得北极光的权限
we could find him in a heartbeat.
我们眨眼间就能找到他
Or anyone else, for that matter.
其实是找到任何人
All due respect, ma'am.
无意冒犯 女士
We might not be in this situation if we hadn't killed Nathan Ingram.
我们当初要是别杀奈森·英格拉姆 事不至此
Who better to provide unfettered access to the source
最能提供无阻碍权限者
than the man who built it?
莫过于其建造者了
Nathan Ingram outlived his usefulness.
奈森·英格拉姆已经没有价值了
And he was dealt with accordingly.
所以会被处理掉
You might consider him a cautionary tale.
你可以把他当前车之鉴
Why don't you make yourself useful?
不如让自己有用点
Put this mess to bed by morning.
明早前把这烂摊子处理好
Here's the problem.
现在情况是这样
My supervisor wants this wrapped up ASAP.
上司希望这事能尽快解决
If you don't start talking, my partner will get involved.
你不交代 我搭档就要插手
You don't want to interrupt her while she's eating.
你绝不会想在她吃饭时打扰她
Who do you work for?
你们为谁工作
And what do you want with Daniel Casey?
你们想从丹尼尔·凯西身上得到什么
Good cop, bad cop?
一个唱红脸 一个唱白脸
Don't make me laugh.
别逗我笑了
If I wasn't in this chair...
我要是没被绑在椅子上
I'd snap your neck like a twig.
我会轻松折断你的脖子
Tried to warn you pal.
警告过你了 老兄
There's just one minor problem with that.
只有一个小小的问题
You are in the chair.
你就被绑在椅子上呢
God, I love this stuff.
老天 我爱死这玩意儿了
You know what I like the most?
知道我最爱它哪一点吗
Can't get enough of it.
总是欲罢不能
Rad.
牛
Excuse me?
你说什么
Your setup.
你的系统
I've never seen a Unix variant like that before.
我没见过像这样的Unix系统变种
It's rad. Thank you.
很牛 谢谢
But I don't see your battery backup.
但我没见到你的备用电源
What happens when the power goes out?
如果电量耗尽了怎么办
The library is powered by a few gas generators
图书馆靠大楼周围的一些燃料发电机
scattered around the building.
来进行供电
As long as there's fuel, the lights stay on.
只要有燃料 灯就会一直亮着
Off the grid.
不在电网内
Looks like I came to the right place.
看来我来对地方了
You seem to know your way around systems pretty well, Mr. Casey.
你似乎很了解电脑系统 凯西先生
I grew up in Tucson.
我在图森长大
You gotta do something to pass the time.
总得找点事打发时间
I started coding when I was ten.
我从十岁开始写代码
I could debug a system easier than carry a conversation.
对于我来说 调试系统比跟人聊天容易得多
Guess I was never much of a people person.
我向来不擅与人交流
I'd say you're doing just fine for now.
你现在交流得很好啊
But I do know what you mean.
不过我能理解你的意思
Sometimes people can be rather complicated.
有时候人的确更为复杂
A computer only does what you've programmed it to do.
而电脑只会按设计好的代码运行
Exactly.
没错
At least that's what I used to think.
至少我之前是这么想的
What's that? What I spent the last two months working on.
这是什么 我花了两个月钻研的东西
And probably why everyone's trying to kill me.
多半也是所有人都想杀我的原因
What can you tell me about the work you were doing
能透露下你之前
for the government?
为政♥府♥做的工作吗
Started out as a normal job.
开始只是普通的活儿
Some system they wanted me to test.
他们要我测试一些系统
They put me up in a motel.
安排我住进个旅馆
No phone, no TV, guards around the clock.
没有电♥话♥ 没有电视 全天候有警卫
They'd drive me to and from the facility blindfolded.
每次载我进出那机构都要蒙住眼
I mean, I didn't even know what state I was in.
我都不知道我在哪个州
It seems a bit excessive.
这就有点过分了
All that secrecy.
那么保密
Yeah, it almost seemed worth it once I saw the system.
是啊 不过能见到那个系统就值得了
It was the most complicated layout I'd ever seen.
那是我前所未见的复杂设计
Not to mention, the strongest heap of hardware
还有那些我所接触过的
I've ever tried to breach.
最强大的硬件设备
Nothing I threw at it made a dent.
不管我怎么做 它都不动如山
So you were unable to find a weakness.
这么说你未发现漏洞
Not until I found something hidden in the BIOS interface.
后来我发现基本输入输出系统接口上隐藏有东西
A backdoor.
一个后门
took me straight into the operating system.
让我直接进入了操作系统
A backdoor.
后门
I was in.
我进去了
Managed to get a few bits of code onto the laptop
把一些零散代码复♥制♥到了电脑上
before the system woke up and bit me.
然后系统被唤醒了 开始反制
It adapted to my hack. Locked me out.
它自动适应了我的入侵 将我封锁在外
The code you pulled...
你拿到的那些代码
any idea what it was?
你知道是什么吗
It's so advanced it's almost alien.
太先进了 简直像是外星来的
I've been able to isolate a few strings of nine-digit numbers, but...
我设法分离出了九位数代码中的一部分字串 但是
no clue what they mean.
含义不明
What happened after the system locked you out?
那系统把你封锁在外后发生了什么
I couldn't shake this feeling
我总有一种感觉
that I wasn't testing the system.
好像我不是在测试那个系统
I was showing the government how to break into it.
而是在告诉政♥府♥如何侵入它
So I told them I was finished,
所以我告诉他们搞不定
thanks for the gig.
多谢工作邀约
Then I felt a needle in my neck.
然后我感觉脖子被针♥刺♥了
And I blacked out.
我晕了过去
I woke up in the trunk of a car,
我在一个汽车后备箱里醒来
with a suicide note in my pocket.
口袋里装着一封遗书
Figured they planned on killing me somewhere
他们应该是打算杀了我
and making it look like I did it myself.
布置成我自杀的样子
How did you manage to escape?
你是怎么逃脱的
The car must have been going a hundred miles an hour
那辆车时速开到了160公里
in the driving rain.
还是大雨天
There was an accident, bad.
发生了交通事故 很严重
I got out of that car
我能逃出来
because it was wrapped around a pole.
是因为车撞进了一根柱子里
Two guys in the front were dead.
前面的两个人都死了
I grabbed my bag,
我抓起我的包
took the cash in their wallets and ran.
从他们钱包里拿了点现金就逃了
Thought I'd be safe calling the SSCI, but...
还以为打给参情委就安全了 但是
we know how that turned out.
结果都知道了
That's an incredible story, Mr. Casey.
这故事真令人难以置信 凯西先生
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表