剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Ready when you are.
准备好了
It was Decima, all right.
的确是德西玛
Here to take inventory of the cargo.
来盘点库存货物的
And receiving orders via self-deleting texts.
接收指令的短♥信♥都是自动删除的
They never make it easy, do they?
他们真是从不放水啊 是吧
Can't read the texts,
短♥信♥无法读取
but the machine found where they came from.
但机器找到了短♥信♥来源
A building in Brooklyn.
布鲁克林的一幢建筑
If Decima's camped out there,
要是德西玛在那里
then Grace probably is too. Let's go.
格蕾丝多半也在 我们走
Are you coming?
你不来吗
She's telling me to stay put.
她叫我待在这里
You guys can handle it from here.
剩下的交给你们了
I've got work to do.
我还有事要做
How do you take it?
你喜欢配什么
I don't.
不要
If you get parched...
你如果渴了
Now...
现在
Let's go over it... one more time.
我们重新 再来一遍
The part where I tell you I'm an illustrator
再来一遍我是插画家
who has no idea what she's doing here
完全不知道在这儿是干嘛
or the part where you don't believe me?
还是再来一遍你不相信我
I believe you're an illustrator.
我相信你是插画家
And I believe that you were born
我还相信你出生于
on the 12th of April, 1969, in Columbia, South Carolina,
1969年4月12日 南卡罗来纳州哥伦比亚
to Paul and Marilyn Hendricks
父母是保罗·亨德里克斯和玛丽莲·亨德里克斯
of the pale blue house on Forrester Lane.
住在森林街一幢浅蓝色的房♥子里
Your bedroom was the upper right one
你的卧室在楼上右手边
overlooking the street.
可以看到街景
Your parents still live there, don't they?
你父母还住在那里 是吧
Charming couple.
可爱的一对儿
Who are you?
你是谁
You've studied history of art.
你学过艺术史
Just think of me as...
就当我是
Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel
西斯廷教堂的米开朗基罗
lying on his back...
仰天躺着
trying to paint a portrait of a rather elusive subject.
想要绘出那位看不见摸不到的肖像
Michelangelo painted it standing up.
米开朗基罗是站着画的
One of those little things you learn in art history.
艺术史里学到的小东西
And I can't help you make a picture of God.
我可没法帮你画出上帝
Perhaps you can.
也许你可以
Ever been married?
你结过婚吗
I'm sure that file of yours can tell you the answer's no.
我相信你手中的资料会告诉你我没有
Married to your career then?
嫁给了你的事业吗
I'm simply trying to get a sense of your life
我只想了解下你的生活
and the people in it.
和你生活中的人
Mom, Dad... no one else?
妈妈 爸爸 没别人了吗
Nobody. Friends.
没了 就朋友
Mostly artists.
大多是艺术家
Seems a shame...
多可惜啊
woman of your beauty, intelligence,
你如此美丽 智慧
obvious talent--
才华横溢
I'd think you'd be quite a catch.
我认为你会很受欢迎
I was engaged once, four years ago.
我四年前订过婚
But he's dead now.
但他死了
I'm truly sorry.
我很遗憾
How did it happen?
怎么回事
The ferry bombing.
港口炸♥弹♥袭击
His name was Harold.
他叫哈罗德
How tragic.
悲剧啊
Please... tell me about Harold.
请和我讲讲哈罗德
Must be awful losing a loved one to an act of terrorism.
在恐怖袭击中失去挚爱一定很痛苦
I hope his burial provided you with a modicum of closure.
但愿他的葬礼能让你有所解脱
It was a memorial, not a burial.
是悼念会 不是葬礼
His remains were lost at sea.
他的遗骸消失在海里
And my closure's none of your business.
我的解脱跟你无关
Can you name any one thing about Harold
你能说出一件关于哈罗德
that you know to be absolutely true?
你确定绝对真实的事吗
I can name dozens. He was kind, intelligent--
我能说出几十件 他善良 智慧
Yes, yes, yes.
是啊是啊是啊
Harold Martin, freelance software engineer.
哈罗德·紫崖燕 自♥由♥软件工程师
Orphan with a love of art and a heart of gold.
父母双亡 热爱艺术 道德高尚
So you said.
你是这么说的
So he told you.
他是这么告诉你的
Are you implying that Harold lied to me?
你在暗示哈罗德骗了我吗
I'm implying that your Harold
我在暗示你的哈罗德
lived a remarkably anonymous life...
过着隐姓埋名的生活
Perhaps more than one.
也许不只一个身份
What?
什么
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
I'm simply trying to discern
我只是想辨别出
whether you're lying to me about this man
关于他的事 你是在骗我
or just to yourself.
还是在骗自己
I don't know who you are
我不知道你是谁
or how this ends, but...
这是要怎样 但是
We're done here. No more questions.
到此为止 别再提问题了
No more questions about me and my life or harold.
别再提我 我的生活 哈罗德
No need to lose your temper.
没必要发脾气
Here's all you need to know about me, old man.
关于我你只需要知道这些 老家伙
My dad was an alcoholic.
我爸爸酗酒
Nearly tore the family to pieces.
几乎把家搞散
The thing about growing up that way--
成长于那样的家庭里
you get good at spotting lies.
会精通于看穿谎言
So good that you start expecting them from everyone.
精通到开始从所有人身上寻找谎言
So how do I know what Harold told me was true?
我如何确定哈罗德告诉我的 是真的
Because when he came along,
因为他一出现
against every instinct,
我就违背了自己的本能
I gave him my trust.
我信任他
Somehow I knew...
我就是知道
he would never break it.
他永远不会辜负我
And if you doubt that even for a second,
如果你对此有一丝一毫的怀疑
you're the one who's lying to himself.
那是你在骗自己
You truly loved him, didn't you?
你深爱着他 是吧
I would have done anything to save him.
我愿意不惜一切来拯救他
And Harold would have done anything for me.
哈罗德同样不惜为我做任何事
Yes.
没错
I have no doubt.
我对此深信不疑
Answer me one question.
回答我一个问题
Why are you so interested in Harold?
你为什么对哈罗德这么感兴趣
He's dead.
他已经死了
Your tea's gone cold.
你的茶凉了
Feel free to freshen it up.
再添点热的吧
Zachary, I finished our interview with our subject.
扎卡里 我和目标的谈话结束了
Have you found her protectors?
你找到她的保护者了吗
Yes, sir. Samaritan has located their car.
是的 先生 "撒马利亚人"定位了他们的车
We're moving in now.
我们在路上了
Get out of the car!
下车
Hands up!
举起手来
Who are you?
你是谁
How did you get this vehicle?
怎么弄到这车的
Easy, man!
别这样 老兄
I-I just asked for a dollar.
我只讨要一块钱
They gave me the keys.
他们就给了我车钥匙
Sir, we lost them.
先生 我们跟丢他们了
They engineered a distraction.
他们调虎离山了
Now, why would they create a distraction
他们为什么要调虎离山
that dragged us all the way to one side of the city...
把我们引到城市的一边
unless they were on their way to the other?
除非他们正在赶去另一边
Our location has been compromised.
我们的位置暴露了
Disassemble everything. Now!
拆卸所有设备 快
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表