剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
Open the door!
开门
That's a human liver.
这是肝脏
We have to get that to City General. A patient's life depends on it.
我们得马上送去市医院 有病人等着救命呢
Our boss's life depends on it more.
我们老板更等着救命
Drop the gun,
把枪扔下
or your friend is gonna get it.
否则你朋友就要挨枪
Here's your liver.
肝脏拿好
Look, Belinda, or whatever your name is...
那个 比琳达 不管你叫啥
you just saved my life.
你刚刚救了我的命
How can I ever possibly--
我要如何才能
All done here, Finch.
搞定了 芬奇
Not to be a stickler about etiquette, Ms. Shaw,
倒不是说一定要拘于礼节 肖女士
but I believe that Mr. Mathers was in the midst of thanking you.
但我认为马瑟斯先生只是想谢谢你
You paid me to save him, not listen to him talk.
你付钱雇我救他 没付钱听他废话
And while your combat skills are impressive,
虽说你的战斗水平令人赞叹
your bedside manner still leaves a little something to be desired.
但服务态度实在有待提高
I was thinking you might stop by,
我想你过来一趟
and we could discuss it over a nice cup of tea.
我们可以喝杯茶讨论一下
As fun as that sounds, Finch,
听起来不错 芬奇
I'll pass.
不过免了
I don't like meeting out in the open like this, Yogorov.
我不喜欢这样在公开场合会面 约格洛夫
Relax, Simmons.
放松 西蒙斯
This place was on the map you gave us.
这是你给我们的地点
You see any cameras?
你看到有摄像头了吗
So, Terney? Yeah.
铁尼是吧 对
What's the status on our joint operation?
我们的合作项目进展如何了
Everything's in place.
一切就位
Our part's good to go. We just need you to arrange the meeting.
我们这边可以了 只等你们安排会面了
No problem.
没问题
We'll get all the players in one room.
我们会安排所有人到一个房♥间
One very secure room.
一个极为安全的房♥间
If our boss is gonna be involved,
既然我们老大要参与
this has gotta be airtight.
就一定要万无一失
John...
约翰
one of these days, I'm just gonna shoot you.
早晚有一天 我会给你一枪
I get that a lot.
见怪不怪了
Busted, huh?
抓获现形啊
Finch and I have known about your side project for a while.
芬奇和我早就知道你私下的计划了
From what we've seen,
据我们所知
you've got enough to bring down half the organization.
你掌握的足够扳倒他们一半的组织了
You could bust them,
你可以拿住他们
make deals to take down the rest.
跟他们做交易供出其他人
Special Agent Donnelly tried that.
唐纳利特工用过这招了
But HR rebuilt itself from ashes 'cause we didn't cut off the head.
但HR又死灰复燃 因为我们没抓住头儿
If we had,
要是我们抓住了
Cal might still be alive.
卡尔也许还活着
I'm playing by different rules now.
我现在另寻他途了
No deals.
不做交易
And I won't make a move until I can bring down the boss.
在没抓到老大之前我不会轻举妄动
They're running some joint operation with the Russians.
他们在跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人合作某种项目
If I can just get eyes on that meeting,
我是我能监视他们的会面
I might finally ID the head of HR.
也许就能查出HR头目的真实身份
Need help? No.
需要帮忙吗 不
But if I do, you'll be my first call.
不过如果我需要的话 一定第一个找你
Finch, I thought you said we had a new number.
芬奇 你说我们有新号♥码了
We do,
是的
but this one doesn't match any social security number on record.
但这号♥码查不到任何匹配的记录
The nine digits in question are a USCIS alien registration number.
这九位数是移♥民♥局颁发的外国人登记号♥码
Green card number.
绿卡♥号♥♥码
We're looking for an immigrant.
这是位移♥民♥
Specifically, Ms. Genrika Zhirova of Solntsevo, Russia.
而且 珍瑞卡·芝诺娃女士来自俄♥罗♥斯♥索恩泽
Information on Ms. Zhirova is a little hard to come by.
芝诺娃女士的信息很难查
She has virtually no digital footprint.
她完全没有任何网络数据
All I have so far is a last known address.
我目前只查到一个已知地址
It's a housing project in the South Bronx.
在布朗克斯南区的公建楼
I can't even find a photo of the woman.
我甚至找不到此女的照片
Then let's go have a look at her.
那就去亲眼看看她吧
Agent Stone, immigration and customs.
斯通探员 海关入境处的
I'm looking for Genrika Zhirova.
我来找珍瑞卡·芝诺娃
Genrika!
珍瑞卡
No eyes on the target yet, but I see drugs at her place.
还没发现目标 不过我在她住处发现了毒品
Could have something to do with why we're here.
也许这就是我们来此的原因
Rough neighborhood.
这区很乱
Whatever this woman's into,
这女人卷进的事儿
I got a feeling it's gonna get messy.
我感觉肯定没好儿
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Y-you're Genrika?
你是 珍瑞卡
Gen. Nobody calls me Genrika.
珍 没人叫我珍瑞卡
Are your parents here?
你父母在吗
My mom's in prison in Russia.
我妈在俄♥罗♥斯♥坐牢
I never knew my dad.
从没见过我爸
I came here a few years ago to live with my grandfather.
我几年前过来跟我外公住
And where is he?
他在哪里
Cemetery.
坟墓里
He died eight months ago.
八个月前去世的
Shouldn't you guys already know this stuff?
你们不是已经知道这些了吗
So now you live with, um...
那你现在是跟
Vadim.
瓦迪姆
We're, like, third cousins or something.
我们算是 远房♥亲戚吧
He's supposed to be taking care of me now.
他现在负责照顾我
Which means he gets an extra 200 a month and a free place to live.
这样他就能每月领200外块 外加免费住所
They should pay me twice that to put up with her.
跟她住一起 他们应该付双倍的钱
Always sneaking around, taking pictures.
成天偷偷摸摸 到处拍照
Crazy little girl thinks she's a spy.
疯丫头还以为自己是间谍
I'm just practicing for my career.
我在进行职业训练
Career doing what?
什么职业
International espionage.
国际间谍
What's this about?
这是要查什么
Just a routine check.
例行检查
Routine, my ass.
例行个屁
Is there a problem with my immigration status?
我的移♥民♥身份有问题吗
No. I Why'd they send you?
不是 我 他们为什么派你来
Agent Cross normally handles my case.
一直是克罗斯探员负责我这边
There is no Agent Cross.
没有克罗斯探员这人
Look, do you need any help here?
那个 你这儿有什么需要帮助吗
I'm fine, but you're making me late for school.
我没事 不过你害我上学迟到了
Ms. Shaw's conversation with Ms. Zhirova
肖女士跟芝诺娃女士的谈话
was, if not harmonious, at least illuminating.
虽不甚和谐 倒也颇具启发性
Four years ago,
四年前
her mother was in prison for protesting the Putin administration.
她母亲因抗♥议♥普♥京♥当局而坐牢
So her grandfather brought Gen here to live with him.
她外公就把珍带到这里与他同住
Now she's all alone.
现在她只剩一个人了
Not exactly the safest place for a kid.
这里对孩子可不安全
And Cousin Vadim's no Suzy homemaker.
那远房♥亲戚瓦迪姆也不是个顾家的
Whatever's going on...
无论如何
I doubt this girl's the perpetrator.
我看这丫头不可能是行凶者
I wouldn't be surprised if the recent changes in her circumstances
应该就是她最近的生活变动
have something to do with the threat.
导致了威胁
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表