剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Let me know if you need anything.
有任何需要就说一声
Sure.
当然
Finch, Claypool has a government security detail.
芬奇 有政♥府♥安保人员在保护克雷普
What did you say his job was?
你说他是做什么工作来着
I.T. Consultant. I realize that's somewhat vague.
IT顾问 这头衔很模糊
A Maryland address, vague job title,
马里兰的地址 模糊的工作头衔
security detail--
安保人员
I'd say he's got top-secret clearance or better.
我看他有绝密权限甚至更高
He said his tumor was causing memories to flood out of him,
他说肿瘤让他的记忆如洪水般涌出
including some that shouldn't.
包括一些不该涌出的
Could be...
有可能是
someone's planning on shutting him up for good.
有人策划将他灭口
His security detail is using a three-man wedge formation.
他的安保人员用的是三人楔形站位
Meaning what?
说明什么
Meaning they're Secret Service.
说明他们是特勤局的
Finch...
芬奇
who the hell is this guy?
这家伙到底是谁
Are they sparrows, dad?
那是麻雀吗 爸爸
Close.
很接近了
Tell you what.
这么着吧
You help me with the truck,
你帮我修车
and I'll help you with the birds?
我帮你认鸟儿吧
Okay.
好的
Engine sleded,
引擎熄火了
and I can't for the life of me figure out why.
我无论如何都找不出原因
Where's the socket wrench?
套筒扳手在哪儿
I had it right here in my hand.
我刚放手边儿来着
Dad?
爸爸
I don't know where my head is lately.
最近我这脑子是怎么了
Here, you want to try one?
你想试试吗
Don't lose it.
别弄丢了
Gonna need every piece.
块块有用
Nothing in here that doesn't have a reason to be.
存在即有理由
Except the dirt.
除了灰尘
I'll get that.
我去接
Sorry, took longer than I--
抱歉 耗时有点
Look.
看
I'll be damned.
扯了大蛋的
But you're not supposed to take things apart like that.
你不应该这么乱拆东西
You understand, Harold?
明白吗 哈罗德
If they don't want you to get inside,
如果他们不想被人进去
they ought to build them better.
就应该造好点儿
Okay, son.
好吧 儿子
You held up your end.
你搞定了
You still want to know what kind of bird that is?
还想知道那是什么鸟儿吗
Any progress, Ms. Shaw?
有进展吗 肖女士
Claypool's security detail won't leave his side.
克雷普的安保人员寸步不离
You find out anything more on your end?
你查出什么新东西了吗
No.
没有
His minimal digital footprint tends to support your idea
他少得可怜的网络数据资料颇能支持你的想法
that he did secret work for the government,
他有可能在为政♥府♥进行秘密工作
but it also makes it exceedingly difficult
但这同时也更难
to determine the true nature of any threat.
查出究竟是何种威胁
I can get rid of the guard dogs.
我可以搞定那些看门狗
I just need a gallon of anything flammable.
只要4.5升的易燃物就行
What?
什么
Relax, Finch. We're in a hospital.
别担心 芬奇 我们可是在医院
Ms. Shaw, I'm sure there are ways
肖女士 我相信一定有办法
to get to Claypool that do not involve any kind of combustion.
不用引发♥骚♥动也能接近克雷普
Fine. But I'll need a partner.
好吧 但我需要个搭档
You could be a hospital administrator.
你可以扮医院的管理人
I'm afraid I'm unable to do that.
恐怕我做不到
Ms. Groves is requiring additional supervision at the moment.
格罗夫斯女士现在需要特别关注
Hang on.
等等
Claypool has a visitor.
有人来看克雷普了
A woman, looks to be about his age.
女的 年龄跟他差不多
Tall, brown hair.
高个 棕发
Like this?
是她吗
Yes.
是
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Diane Claypool.
黛安·克雷普
His wife.
他的妻子
Records show they've been married a little over 20 years.
记录显示他们结婚二十多年了
No--no.
不 不
Stop. Honey, please
停 亲爱的 拜托
Wait, how did you get in here?
等等 你怎么进来的
Arthur, it's me. How did you get in here?
亚瑟 是我 你怎么进来的
The patient's in distress. Step aside.
病人情况不稳定 别进去
He's not in distress-- just confused.
他没有不稳定 只是困惑
What do you want?
你要干什么
Nothing! I'm just here to see you.
没什么 我只是来看你
I don't understand wh-- no, you--
我不明白 你
you don't have any authority to be here.
你没有权限进来
I can't listen to you
我不能听你说话
because this is a secure floor,
这是安全戒♥严♥楼层
and you don't have S.C.I. clearance.
你没有敏感隔间信息权限
You are not at work.
你不是在工作
Arthur, please, just look around.
亚瑟 拜托 看看周围
You are in a hospital room.
这是病房♥
First of all,
首先
who do you think you are to talk to me this way?
你凭什么这么跟我说话
I'm Diane. I'm your wife.
我是黛安 你的妻子
You just don't remember.
你记不起来了
No. No.
不 不
I don't have time for these games.
我没时间玩游戏
I am on a deadline.
我时间不多了
I have to fix it. Fix what?
我得修补 修补什么
Samaritan.
撒马利亚人
It has to be operational before they--
必须要抢先上线 免得
Okay, that's enough.
好了 够了
Samaritan? What are you talking about, Arthur?
"撒马利亚人" 你说什么呢 亚瑟
They don't think I know what they're gonna do,
他们以为我不知道他们要干什么
but I actually do know what they're gonna do.
但我很清楚他们要干什么
They want to kill it, but I will not let them.
他们想扼杀它 但我不会让他们得逞
I have taken precautions.
我有预防措施
Just take it easy, Mr. Claypool.
放松 克雷普先生
He is not deceived who knows himself to be deceived.
既然知道被骗 就不会被骗了
Excuse me. I'll--I'll be back.
失陪下 我过会儿再来
Finch, did you hear that?
芬奇 你听到了吗
That seems to answer the question
这倒是回答了刚才的问题
of whether Claypool worked for the government.
克雷普是否为政♥府♥工作
Yeah, on something called Samaritan?
是啊 什么"撒马利亚人"
The name is familiar.
听着耳熟
I'll see what I can dig up.
我去查查
I don't think I'll be getting close to Claypool anytime soon.
我看短时间内我无法接近克雷普了
But I can get to the next best thing.
不过我可以接近第二选择
It's no Starbucks, but it gets the job done.
虽然不是星巴克 但也凑和
I hadn't really noticed.
我倒没注意
I'm-- I'm sorry about the scene back there.
抱歉之前的闹剧
Compared to what I'm used to, it's nothing.
我早就习惯了 这小意思
I don't know how you do it.
不知道你怎么适应的
Me, I hate hospitals.
我讨厌医院
And now it seems it's where I spend all my time.
可我现在得天天在这儿
When was he diagnosed?
他什么时候确诊的
About a year ago.
大约一年前
The signs were all there.
症状很明显
I just didn't want to see them.
我只是视而不见
He was getting lost in the neighborhood.
他经常在家附近迷路
He had a change in his temperament.
性情大变
Mrs. Claypool, do you know of anyone
克雷普夫人 你知道有谁
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表