剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
BFA, Rhode Island School of Design, MFA, Yale.
罗德岛设计学院美术学士 耶鲁美术硕士
You're a smart lady.
你很聪明
So listen to what happens when you walk out that door.
所以听着你走出那扇门会有什么下场
If you're not shot by one of three former Force Recon Scout snipers,
要不就是被三名前海军侦察队的狙击手打死
you'll be grabbed by some lummox named Zachary
要不就是被某个名叫扎卡里的蠢货
in an SUV with bogus Ohio plates--
抓进一辆挂着假俄亥俄牌照的越野车里
a fate far worse than the lies told to protect you in this room.
那可绝对惨过你待在这间房♥里被谎言保护着
Believe it or not, she's one of the good guys too.
信不信由你 她也是好人
What is going on?
到底怎么回事
I barely believe this is a police station.
我都不敢相信这里真是警♥察♥局了
You're in a situation you can't control
目前的形势 你无法掌控
that's larger than you can imagine.
远超出你的想象
Sit tight, and we'll keep you alive.
乖乖坐着 我们会保住你的命
Lionel...
莱奈尔
what did you find for me?
你帮我找到什么了
What's that thing?
这是什么玩意儿
An induction coil.
感应线圈
This is the precinct's telecom box.
这是局里的电♥信♥箱
The wires from all the cameras run through this wall.
所有摄像头的线都要穿过这堵墙
Each of those wires is protected by a copper sheath
每一条线都被铜包皮保护着
which I'm overloading with 110 volts of electricity.
我用110伏电压让它们过载
What, are you trying to burn the place down?
干嘛 你打算烧掉这地方
Just cooking it a little.
略烤一下下
Very clever.
聪明
You're gonna want to dispose of that.
你快把这些处理掉吧
Especially when your I.T. guys show up in the morning.
明早你们IT部门的人可要上班了
Terrific. Anything else, princess?
好极了 还有别的需要吗 公主殿下
Your phone and an unmarked car.
你的手♥机♥和一辆便衣警车
Here. You better not be calling China.
给 别是往中国打长途
Just...down the street, actually.
其实 就这条街上
All units, there's been an explosion on 1214 Grand street.
所有单位注意 1214大街发生爆♥炸♥
An abandoned three-story building.
一辆废弃的三层楼
The explosion occurred on the top floor.
爆♥炸♥发生在顶层
All units in area respond immediately.
该区所有单位马上回复
What do you think? Did we lose 'em?
怎么样 甩掉他们了吗
It was always 50/50.
可能性一半一半吧
Zachary, get Ms. Hendricks to safety,
扎卡里 带亨德里克斯女士到安全地带
and then dispose of the others.
然后干掉其他人
I've got her, sir.
我抓到她了 先生
Never thought I'd love the sight of New Jersey.
从没想到我居然会喜欢新泽西
You sure we're safe here?
你确定我们在这里安全吗
From everything but the coffee.
一切安全 除了咖啡
And, yes, we're off the radar
没错 我们脱离监控了
as long as we're outside the five boroughs.
只要在五区之外就没事
Samaritan can't see this far...yet.
"撒马利亚人"监视不了这么远 暂时还不行
We have to go back and find Grace.
我们得回去找格蕾斯
If Decima's throwing everything they have at us,
德西玛倾尽一切对付我们
then she's their way to get to Finch.
他们肯定是要利用她找芬奇
Still the faithful watchdog, huh? Even after Harold left you.
还当忠诚的守望者呢 哈罗德都离开你了
Are you gonna help us or not?
你到底帮不帮忙
I thought you'd never ask.
就怕你不问呢
See everything in red?
看到红色的区域没
These are dead zones in the city.
这是市里的死角
Spots where our machine can't find a hint
这些地方我们的机器找不到
of audio or visual surveillance.
音频和视频监视
When Decima took Grace,
德西玛抓走格蕾斯时
they disappeared to this spot here.
他们消失在了这里
Red Hook Marine Terminal.
红钩航运码头
An entire port blacked out to surveillance.
整个码头都没有被监视
Someone doesn't want the world to see
有人不想世界看到
what's going in or coming out.
那里进出的是什么
Here's your pancakes.
你的薄饼
I'm guessing it's our best shot at finding Grace.
我看这是最可能找到格蕾丝的地方
Then let's go take a look.
那我们去看看吧
Stop the clock, sports fans.
等一下 运动爱好者
How do either of you plan on getting us back into the city?
你们俩打算怎么回城
There's our ride.
我们的车来了
Where am I?
我这是在哪儿
Where am I, damn it?
我这是在哪儿 该死
I asked you a question.
我问你问题呢
Tell me where I am now.
告诉我 我这是在哪儿
Where you are is of very little interest, my dear.
你在哪儿没什么关系 亲爱的
Who you are--now, that's a question worth pursuing.
你是谁 这个问题比较值得追寻
What right do you have
你有什么权利
to abduct me...
绑♥架♥我
to keep me here?
囚禁我
Your questions only delay my own.
你的问题只会拖延我的问题
Please.
请坐
Now, tell me...
现在 告诉我
Grace Hendricks...
格蕾斯·亨德里克斯
Who exactly are you?
你到底是谁
You can lose the hat.
你可以摘掉帽子了
Whole area's a dead zone, meaning "camera free."
整个区域都是死角 就是说没有摄像头
And since we ditched our phones,
既然我们丢掉了手♥机♥
I took the liberty of grabbing a few of these
我刚才在八局时顺了
on our way out of the 8th.
几个这玩意儿
Okay, so how many bad guys are we looking at here?
好吧 有多少坏蛋要处理
What kind of firepower?
火力如何
I have no idea.
我不知道
As long as we're here, we're flying blind.
在这片区域 只能两眼一抹黑
Finally...
终于
a chance for some good old-fashioned recon.
可以用回经典老招了
There's nothing here but employee records.
这里只有雇员信息
She's gotta be on one of those four container ships at dock.
她应该在码头的四个集装箱货船里
You're sure you saw four ships out there?
你确定是看到了四艘船吗
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了
Terminal manifest only lists three.
码头载货单只标注了三艘
What do you say we take a look behind door Number Four?
我们去后边看看那第四艘如何
You two head below deck, try to find Grace.
你们俩下去甲板找格蕾丝
I'll keep watch up here.
我去上面看着
No sign of Grace.
没看到格蕾丝
Or anyone else.
没看到任何人
Takes a big crew to run a ship this size.
这么大的船需要很多船员
So where is everybody?
那人都去哪儿了
Discoloration of the lips, fingernails.
嘴唇 指甲变色
Signs of respiratory arrest.
呼吸骤停
I'm guessing... botulinum toxin.
我猜是 肉毒杆菌毒素
For a job well done.
工作圆♥满♥
Decima.
德西玛
But why would they poison the crew?
他们为什么要毒死船员
Unless they have something to hide.
肯定是想隐藏什么
You guys might wanna come up here.
你们快上来
There's something you should see.
有东西给你们看
Computer servers.
电脑服务器
I'd say there's about 60 per container.
每个集装箱里约有六十个
And, yes... they're state-of-the-art.
没错 都是最尖端的
With chipsets and acceleration technology
这种晶片组和加速技术
unlike anything I've ever seen.
我前所未见
Three guesses what Decima's gonna use them for.
给你三次机会猜德西玛拿这些干什么
But you won't need three.
你不用三次也猜得出
Samaritan? But it's already online.
"撒马利亚人"吗 但它已经上线了
You think it's scary now?
你觉得它现在就很恐怖吗
Samaritan's a brand-new system,
"撒马利亚人"是全新的系统
a child learning to crawl.
正在学爬的孩子
These servers... are for when it can run.
这些服务器 能让它跑起来
Can't question a dead guy.
死人没法审问
But maybe this can help.
这个可能还有点用
You couldn't have aimed 2 inches higher?
你就不能往高处瞄一点点么
Everybody's a critic today.
今儿个人人都吹毛求疵
Let's just go find you a computer.
给你找台电脑吧
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表