剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror,
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You will never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
Is it just me, or is it getting harder
是我的错觉 还是真的越来越难
to tell these tourists apart?
分辨出谁是游客了
Don't appreciate visitors, Shaw?
不喜欢游客吗 肖
I don't appreciate their fanny packs.
我不喜欢他们的腰包
Pretty handy for concealing a grenade.
太容易藏手榴弹
Taxi!
出租车
Got eyes on our number, Finch.
看到号♥码了 芬奇
Leona Wainwright,
李奥娜·温赖特
clerical assistant in the Office of Personnel Management.
人事管理局助理文员
The OPM manages everything from background checks
人管局的职权从背景考核一直
to pension benefits.
管到退休津贴
Federal. So Leona lives in D.C.
联邦部门 这么说李奥娜住华盛顿特区
She's in town to see a Broadway show.
她是来城里看百老汇表演的
Is that why you had us dress up, Harold?
所以你就要我们穿成这样 哈罗德
An evening at the theater?
剧场之夜
You keep an open mind, Ms. Shaw,
敞开心怀 肖女士
you might actually enjoy yourself.
也许你会很喜欢呢
What's the show?
什么剧目
Mamma mia.
《妈妈咪呀》
Whose turn is it to save this one?
这次轮到谁了
Let's flip for it.
掷币决定
Heads.
人头
Guess it's your turn.
看来是轮到你了
Leona's cab hasn't moved.
李奥娜的出租车还没动
Medallion number two, x-ray, zero, three.
车牌号♥码2X03
That number is registered to a Mr. Sanjeev Verma.
注册人是桑吉夫·沃玛
Doesn't look like a Sanjeev to me.
看起来可真不像桑吉夫
Shaw, gonna need your help now.
肖 需要你帮把手
Say the name.
说出名字
Shaw, cabbie's phone.
肖 出租车司机的电♥话♥
Mr. Reese? Where's Leona?
里瑟先生 李奥娜呢
Sorry, Finch.
对不起 芬奇
Neither of you could have predicted
你们不可能预测到
that the threat to Ms. Wainwright
对温赖特女士的行动
was so...immediate.
如此 突然
The cellular phone you retrieved was activated yesterday.
你们拿回的移♥动♥电♥话♥昨天刚激活
It was registered to one Jonathan Plowman, Junior.
注册人是乔纳森·普洛曼二世
I'm guessing that's not the cabbie's real name.
应该不是那出租车司机的真名
Correct. Jonathan Plowman, Junior did not drive a taxi.
没错 乔纳森·普洛曼二世可不开出租车
He was a spy for the Americans in the Revolutionary War.
他是美国革命战争期间美方的间谍
So Vigilance killed Leona.
这么说是"时刻警惕"杀了李奥娜
What information could Leona have that Vigilance wanted?
李奥娜会掌握什么"时刻警惕"想知道的消息呢
Ms. Wainwright worked for the government,
温赖特女士为政♥府♥工作
and Vigilance has sworn to end
而"时刻警惕"誓言要阻止
the government's abuse of privacy.
政♥府♥对隐私的侵犯
I'm afraid this is about the machine.
恐怕事关机器
I just got to the crime scene,
我刚到犯罪现场
and I'm not the only one. Feds decided to drop by too.
可不只我一个人 联调局的也来凑热闹了
I'm sure you'll charm them, Lionel.
你的魅力肯定能征服他们 莱奈尔
I already tried.
试过了
These suits aren't letting me within a mile of their investigation.
那群西装笔挺的根本不许我碰他们的调查
Augusta King, Federal Bureau of Investigation.
奥古斯塔·金 联邦调查局的
Give me a break.
饶了哥吧
Lionel, you don't want to be uncooperative with a federal agent.
莱奈尔 你可不会想跟联邦特工过不去
You're involved? I don't want nothin' to do with this.
你介入了 那我可不想搅进去
Too late.
晚了
One of Leona Wainwright's
李奥娜·温赖特
many responsibilities in the Office of Personnel Management
在人事管理局的责任之一就是
was security clearances.
[批准参加秘密工作]忠诚审查
Security clearances?
忠诚审查
What for? She hasn't told me yet.
审查什么项目 她还没告诉我
Either way, you need to be careful.
总之 你要小心
Yeah, no problem.
行 没问题
I'm gettin' the hell outta here.
哥火速滚远
Senator...it's so good to see you.
参议员 很高兴见到您
The SECDEF wasn't expecting you--
国防部长没想到您会
I'm not here to see him.
我不是来见他的
Senator Garrison.
加里森参议员
I don't expect you're here to discuss the D.O.D.'s budget. Tea?
我想你不是来讨论国防部预算的 要茶么
I'm assuming you've heard about the woman
你应该听说了那名女士
who died a very theatrical death in New York.
横死纽约
Privacy terrorists.
隐私恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They call themselves "Vigilance."
他们自称"时刻警惕"
They do like to make a statement.
他们喜欢如此作态
Do they have our names?
知道他们的名字吗
Has the program been compromised?
组织受到威胁了吗
It's possible, but I won't know for sure
有可能 不过要确定这点
until we get access to Leona Wainwright's office.
我们必须有权限进入李奥娜·温赖特的办公室
If anyone finds out about the system...
要是有人发现了系统
They won't.
不会的
How can you be so sure?
你凭什么确定
You lost the thing months ago.
你数月前就丢失了那东西
Need I remind you
需要我提醒你
of the number of terrorist acts that Northern Lights has prevented?
北极光阻止了多少起恐怖袭击吗
I think we both know
我们都很清楚
that you and your fellow congressmen
你和你手下的国会议员
would all be giving guest lectures in second-tier universities
要是再遇着一次本土袭击 就全要滚去二流大学
if another attack happened on our soil.
当客座教授了
So why don't you
所以你何不
do everybody a favor
帮大家个忙
and just leave the heavy lifting to me,
把这责任交给我来担
like you always do?
一切照旧
By heavy lifting, you mean sending your goons
你所谓的"责任" 就是派你的打手
and their black bags into that woman's office?
非法秘密搜查那名女士的办公室
Do you want me to answer that?
你想要我回答这个问题吗
The feds are already involved,
联调局已经介入了
which means we need to go through official channels.
那要走官方渠道
If this comes back on us,
此事查到我们头上
prison will be the least of our worries.
我们连坐牢的份儿都没有
Sending us on a weekend getaway?
派我们周末度假去
We have a new number.
我们有新号♥码了
Matthew Reed,
马修·里德
criminal prosecutor in the Manhattan District Attorney's Office.
曼哈顿地区检察官办公室的刑事检察官
How's a criminal prosecutor connected to Vigilance?
刑事检察官怎么会跟"时刻警惕"扯上关系
He's not, as far as I can tell.
没关系 据我所知没有
So why are we going to Westchester?
那我们干嘛要去[纽约州]韦斯切斯特
Because Mr. Reed will be spending the weekend there,
因为里德先生周末要去那边
as will you and Ms. Shaw.
所以你和肖女士也要去
Your covers.
你们的身份
Ms. Shaw will be Betty Harris of Queens,
肖女士是皇后区的贝蒂·哈里斯
And you, Mr. Reese,
至于你 里瑟先生
will be Frank Mercer of Kenosha, Wisconsin.
是威斯康辛州肯诺沙市的弗兰克·美世
Shouldn't we be looking into
我们不应该去查下
what information Leona gave to Vigilance?
李奥娜给了"时刻警惕"什么消息吗
You can leave that to me. I'll be traveling to D.C.
那个交给我 我会去华盛顿特区
And we're not invited?
我们未被邀请么
It's important that we not let Mr. Reed out of our sight.
我们必须盯紧里德先生
We can't risk losing another number.
不能再失去号♥码了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表