剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
911. What is your emergency? I need you to calm down.
911报♥警♥电♥话♥ 有什么紧急情况 冷静下来
911. What's your emergency? Shut up! Shut up!
911报♥警♥电♥话♥ 有什么紧急情况 闭嘴 闭嘴
911. What's your emergency?
911报♥警♥电♥话♥ 有什么紧急情况
911.
911报♥警♥电♥话♥
911. What's your emergency?
911报♥警♥电♥话♥ 有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
911报♥警♥电♥话♥ 有什么紧急情况
You gotta help me. They've broken into my car.
快救救我 他们闯进我车里了
Are you in the car now, sir?
您现在在车里吗 先生
No. Thank God. I'm across the street.
没在 谢天谢地 我在街对面
Good. Please do not attempt to approach the vehicle.
好的 请不要试图靠近车
Now do you see any weapons?
您有看到武器吗
They're ripping up the interior. They're everywhere!
他们在车里撒欢儿呢 到处都是
All right, and are they attempting to steal the vehicle?
好吧 他们是想偷车吗
What? Don't be ridiculous.
什么 开什么玩笑
Squirrels can't drive.
松鼠又不会开车
I'm afraid squirrels fall outside the purview of 911.
恐怕松鼠不归911报♥警♥电♥话♥管
Let me connect you to a non-emergency operator.
我帮您转到非紧急线接线员
Good job, Harold.
干得好 哈罗德
You sure you've never done this kind of thing before?
你确定以前没做过类似的工作吗
Not quite,
没怎么做过
although I do have some applicable experience.
但是有过 类似经验
I don't know, Finch.
我可不确定呢 芬奇
Maybe we should get Fusco to question those squirrels.
也许我们应该让弗斯科去审问下那些松鼠
Reese is right.
里瑟说得是
Could be a whole rodent carjacking ring.
没准儿是个啮齿族偷车团伙
Keeping entertained, are we?
别只顾着好玩 行么
I'd be happy to trade places, Ms. Shaw.
我很乐意跟你易地而处 肖女士
I admit I'm not sure what makes me the best fit
我都不明白 为什么说我最适合
for this particular undercover mission.
本次卧底工作
At a desk, surrounded by monitors,
对着桌子 守着监控
helping people in danger.
救人于危难之中
All you're missing is the dog.
就差一条狗了
Besides, would you really want someone to call 911
再说了 你真希望有人打911求救
and get me?
被我接到电♥话♥吗
Point taken.
言之有理
These calls represent the numbers we never get.
这些电♥话♥代表了我们没接到的号♥码
Crimes that unfold too quickly for the machine to detect.
这些罪行是突发的 机器都没办法侦察到
So it's a win-win, Finch.
所以这是双赢啊 芬奇
You get to help them while looking into our latest number.
又能帮助他们 又能看住这位最新的号♥码
Sandra Nicholson.
桑德拉·尼克尔森
911 operator and trainee supervisor.
911接线员兼见习主管
She's got a stack of commendations.
她颇有盛誉啊
So what's the threat?
威胁何在
911 operators are often witnesses at trial,
911接线员经常成为庭审证人
targets of lawsuits,
起诉对象
and...
以及
now that I've hacked the routing system,
我黑进了路由系统
I can monitor every call she gets.
可以监控她接到的每一通电♥话♥
Sandra?
桑德拉
Her car went off a bridge into the water.
她开车坠桥落水了
She's sinking. I don't know what to do.
正在下沉 我不知道该怎么办
Okay, hello, ma'am, can you hear me? What's your name?
好的 女士 您能听到我吗 您叫什么名字
Jackie. I'm trapped. Oh, my God.
杰姬 我被困住了 我的天啊
All right, Jackie, just relax.
好了 杰姬 放松
We're gonna get you outta there. Okay?
我们会帮你脱身的 好吗
Cars can float for up to two minutes,
汽车能在水面漂浮两分钟
so we got a little time.
我们还有点时间
The doors are stuck, and the windows have shorted out.
门卡住了 车窗也短路了
Please help. Jackie, are you wearing heels?
救命 杰姬 你穿高跟鞋了吗
Yes, these stupid 4-inch pumps.
是 倒霉的十厘米高跟
All right, those pumps are gonna save your life.
好了 高跟可以救你一命了
Your car window's weak spot is up front near the door hinges.
车窗户最薄弱的地方在前边靠门铰处
I want you to kick that spot as hard as you can with your heel,
用你的高跟鞋拼命砸那里
okay? Go!
明白吗 动手
It worked!
成功了
Unit 1234 arriving on scene.
1234队到达现场
We have eyes on the car. We'll take it from here.
我们看到车了 交给我们
All right, Jackie. Rescue team's on the way.
好了 杰姬 救援队这就到了
She's good.
她很棒
At handling other people's emergencies.
处理别人的紧急情况很棒
Wonder how she'll hold up when she's faced with one of her own.
临到自己了就不知道怎么样了
Murder weapon on the Kipling case.
吉卜林一案的凶器
What do you think, Fusco? Right size, right shape?
你怎么看 弗斯科 尺寸正确 形状正确
Wrong edge.
刀刃错误
Wound was serrated, remember?
伤口是锯齿状的 记得不
Fusco, hold up a second.
弗斯科 等等
Suspect's guilty as hell,
那嫌犯妥妥有罪
But we can't get his DNA without a warrant.
但是没有搜查令我们拿不到他的DNA
The D.A. wants to kick him.
地检官要放了他
Ever hear of dumpster diving, Kane?
听说过"垃圾搜寻"没 凯恩
Excuse me. Detective Fusco?
打扰一下 弗斯科警探
Jake Harrison.
杰克·哈里森
Just transferred over from the 12th,
刚从十二分局调过来的
and I caught this case.
我在查这案子
Tara Cooke, 29.
塔拉·库克 二十九岁
Found by the east river yesterday morning.
昨天上午在东河边被发现的
Head bashed in, wallet stolen.
头部受击 钱包被偷
Mugging gone bad, right?
是抢劫失手 对吧
Everyone said you were the guy to talk to.
大家都说应该向你请教
Look, kid,
听着 小子
they bumped you up to homicide task force for a reason.
人家不会凭空就把你调来凶案组
They don't all come with instructions.
别什么事儿都等人家指示
Figure it out.
自己想去
You want something from me too?
你也想找我帮忙
Is this a bad time, detective?
不是时候吗 警探
It ain't good.
不是好时候
My brain's being picked on everything
我脑子里一堆事儿
from interrogation to evidence collection.
什么审讯犯人 什么证据收集
Hardly surprising.
意料之中
Your arrest of Officer Simmons
逮捕西蒙斯警员
brought you no small amount of esteem.
令你声名鹊起 备受敬重
Perhaps you should be flattered
你应该感到荣幸啊
that your peers are soliciting your advice.
你的同僚都来向你求助
Yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
Speaking of which, did you receive the name I sent?
说到这个 你收到我发给你的名字了吗
Yeah, it was, uh...
收到了 是
Sandra Nicholson.
桑德拉·尼克尔森
Yeah, I mean, other than a couple of parking tickets,
除了几张停车罚单以外
she's clean.
她没有任何案底
But she did have a sealed juvie record.
但她有一个封存的少年犯罪记录
Must have gotten into some kind of trouble as a kid.
一定是小时候惹过什么事
I don't suppose you could take a peek
我想你应该没办法查看
behind that seal.
封存的记录吧
I'm sorry, pal.
抱歉了 兄弟
With the whole HR takedown, hit the force pretty hard.
HR这事儿闹的 警方深受影响
The whole department's under scrutiny.
整个警局被盯得死死的
So unless you got a court order,
除非有法♥院♥传票
I guess I'm gonna have to say no.
否则我也没办法
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表