剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Joss!
乔丝
No uniform.
没穿制♥服♥
You made detective.
你升职当警探了
What you need, Paul?
你想要怎样 保罗
I didn't come here to ask you for anything.
我不是来要求什么的
I just...
我只是
just wanted to show you this.
想给你看看这个
Good for you.
好样的
You look better. I am.
你看起来好多了 是好多了
I mean, not all the way, but some.
没完全康复 但有进展
The counseling's kicking my ass.
心理咨♥询♥真够呛
Lot of stuff I didn't wanna relive--
有许多我不愿再回想的事
things I did, people I hurt.
我做过的事 伤过的人
Yeah, Paul, I--
是啊 保罗 我
No, no, no. I know.
不不不 我懂
There's no going back.
没办法回头了
I see that now.
我现在明白了
But they keep telling me I have to find a way forward,
但他们一直告诉我 我得找个办法前行
a purpose.
找个目标
That's what I'm working on now.
我现在正在努力
I just wanted you to know that.
我只是想让你知道
If there's ever anything I can do for Taylor, for both of you,
如果泰勒和你有什么需要我做的
here's my number.
我的电♥话♥
Thanks for hearing me out, Joss.
谢谢你听我说完 乔丝
All right.
好了
Hello?
喂
Paul, it's me.
保罗 是我
Joss.
乔丝
Let me get him for you.
我让他接电♥话♥
Actually, I needed to tell you something.
其实 我有话跟你说
What's up?
怎么了
Thanks.
谢谢
For taking care of him.
谢谢你照顾他
It's good he can rely on you.
还好他有你依靠
That's how it's supposed to be, Joss.
本就该如此 乔丝
That's how it always should have been.
永远都该如此
All right?
对吧
Hold on, somebody wants to talk to you.
等等 有人想和你说话
Mom.
妈
Baby.
宝贝
How's it going over there?
在那边如何
Good. Dad tried to make a casserole.
很好 爸爸本想做焙盘炖菜
We ended up ordering pizza.
结果还是叫披萨外卖♥♥了
Y'all are hopeless.
真是没救了
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah! Fine.
当然 没事
Just driving and, uh...
正在开车
I wanted to say I'm sorry.
我想说 对不起
For what?
为什么
To me...
对我来说
you're still my little dude, you know?
你还是我的小家伙 知道吗
Sometimes I-I forget you're practically all grown up.
有时候 我忘了 你其实已经长大了
These last eight months,
过去的这八个月
I've been secretive, keeping you in the dark.
我一直偷偷摸摸 瞒着你
You're protecting me. I get it.
你在保护我 我懂
But whatever you're doing,
但无论你做什么
you know you don't have to do it alone, right?
你知道自己不用一个人孤军奋战 是吧
You got my back, don't you?
有你挺我 是吧
Always. And not just me.
永远 而且不只是我
Lots of people care about you.
很多人关心你
If you ever need any help, all you have to do is ask.
如果你需要帮助 开口就行
You know that, right?
你知道的 是吧
I love you, baby boy.
我爱你 宝贝儿子
I'll call you tomorrow.
明早打给你
I love you too, mom.
我也爱你 妈
Okay.
好
Judge Monahan,
莫纳汉法官
thank you so much for--
非常感谢您
Let's get this over with, shall we?
我们速战速决 好吧
Absolutely. I wouldn't be here this late
当然 我这么晚过来
if it wasn't important, your honor.
实在因为事关重大 法官大人
See, this warrant is the key to our--
这逮捕令是关键
He wasn't talking about the warrant, Joss.
他指的不是逮捕令 乔丝
Heard you were looking for me.
听说你在找我
Figured I'd save you the trouble.
就想帮你省点麻烦
I'll spare you the Shakespeare quote.
免了那堆莎士比亚的唧唧歪歪吧
You know, I think that's your problem.
其实 这正是你的问题所在
You see yourself as a protagonist in some great tragedy.
你当自己是某出伟大悲剧的主角
Determined to face the world alone.
要一个人孤身挑战这个世界
Even if it gets you killed.
不惜因此送命
"To be or not to be," bitch.
"生存还是毁灭" 贱♥人♥
Move.
走
For what it's worth,
无论如何
I had hoped that we could have avoided this day.
我曾希望能避免有这么一天
At least have the balls to pull the trigger yourself.
至少有种亲自杀了我
Don't outsource me like you did your own godson.
别像对你教子那样叫别人动手
I don't relish what happened to him,
我也不想他那样
but sometimes sacrifices are necessary for the greater good.
但有时候为了大局 牺牲在所难免
My mistake was not having you killed along with Cal.
我错就错在没把你和卡尔一起干掉
Then neither of you would have had to die alone.
那你俩就都不用一个人孤零零死去了
You were right.
你说得对
I was wrong.
我错了
I thought I could take you down alone.
我还以为能一个人扳倒你
Always did have trust issues.
总是有信任问题
Tried to do it clean.
想要做得光明正大 干净清白
Photos, recordings, sworn testimony.
照片 录音 证词
But then I realized
但我意识到
you're just too dirty.
你太肮脏腐♥败♥
Everywhere I turned,
我查到哪里
you had friends ready to help you out.
你都有朋友帮你脱身
And I was alone.
而我却是一个人
So...
所以
I called some friends of my own.
我也叫了自己的朋友
You get all that, fellas?
你们都听到了吗 各位
She's not wired.
她没带窃听
It's a brave new world, boys.
这是奇迹时代 小子们
Don't you read the papers?
你们不看报纸吗
Anyone can listen in on your phone.
人家可以窃听你们的手♥机♥
Even when it's turned off.
即使关机了也一样
My mistake was not having you killed along with Cal.
我错就错在没把你和卡尔一起干掉
Then neither of you would have had to die alone.
那你俩就都不用一个人孤零零死去了
Now, Mr. Reese.
现在 里瑟先生
Everybody, down!
所有人 趴下
Get your ass up here, now!
滚进来 快
Thanks for the help.
多谢你的帮助
Thanks for the call.
多谢你的电♥话♥
Where are we taking him?
要把他带去哪儿
Fed building downtown.
下城区的联邦大厦
The FBI may be the only ones we can trust.
联调局可能是我们唯一能信任的了
Lot of dirty cops between here and there.
沿途一堆的腐♥败♥警♥察♥
This will be the last mistake you ever make.
这会是你人生中的最后一个错误
NYPD!
纽约警♥察♥
Get your hands on your--
举起手
Where the hell are they?
他们在哪儿
Gone.
走了
It's dead.
死火了
He shot out the engine.
他打中了发动机
He didn't shoot your camera.
他没打中摄像头
Get this out on the wire.
把这张悬赏出去
Our people only.
只给我们的人
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表