剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
So between that and the phone records,
再加上电♥话♥记录
shouldn't be too hard to get a conviction.
定罪应该不成问题
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Yeah, you too.
同喜
I'd say we make a pretty good team.
我觉得 我们是很棒的团队
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
We ain't a team.
我们才不是团队
What, are you gonna stand there all day?
干嘛 你就准备傻站在那儿吗
Get yourself a cup of coffee and get back to work.
灌杯咖啡 继续工作去
I can't help you solve all your cases.
我又不能帮你解决全部案子
Sandra. Harold.
桑德拉 哈罗德
So glad you could meet.
很高兴你可以来见我
I was on my way to work. It's the least I could do.
我正要去上班 这点事还能做到
I owe you my life.
我欠你一条命
I was happy to lend a hand.
我很高兴可以帮到你
To tell you the truth,
坦白说
I've come to think of us as kindred spirits,
我觉得我们志趣相投
Taking emergency calls to help those who need us.
接到紧急电♥话♥ 帮助需要帮助的人
So is that how you found me?
你是这样找到我的吗
You got a call?
接到了电♥话♥
Something like that.
差不多吧
What I mean to say is...
我想说的是
It does my heart good to know that you're out there.
我很欣慰这个世界上有你们的存在
Likewise, Harold. I should get to work.
彼此彼此 哈罗德 我该去工作了
Before you leave, there was...
离开之前 那里
something I'd like to show you.
我想给你看下
Nice hit, Aaron.
打得不错 亚伦
Is that him?
是他吗
I wanted to offer you the one thing
我想让你享受一下
that 911 operators never get--closure.
911接线员永远得不到的东西 了结
Aaron looks happy.
亚伦看起来很开心
You'd never guess what he'd been through.
看不到他经历过什么
Kids are resilient creatures.
孩子的恢复能力很强
As are adults, if they have the right friends.
大人其实也是如此 只要有对的朋友
My deepest thanks to both of you for a job well done.
感谢两位出色地完成了任务
Not quite done.
没有全部完成
If you still wanna find the guy,
如果你还想找到那个人
maybe these could help.
这个也许有用
Hello?
喂
Finally.
终于
A chance to speak to the man who handed me my first defeat.
跟让我首场败绩的人对话
I didn't do it alone.
我不是一个人
Believe me, I'm quite aware.
相信我 我非常清楚
I'm warning you now,
我警告你
any attempt to harm either Sandra or Aaron again
如果你再想伤害桑德拉或者亚伦
would be a mistake.
你会后悔
No need to worry.
不用担心
Sandra's earned her life, as far as I'm concerned.
在我看来 桑德拉小命得保了
And at this point,
此时此刻
harming Aaron would be counterproductive.
伤害亚伦已经毫无意义了
You, however, are another story entirely.
而你 则完全不同
Be seeing you.
后会有期
What did he say?
他说什么了
Nothing of any consequence.
无足轻重
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表