剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
I leave the messy stuff to Harold.
那种麻烦事就留给哈罗德吧
You better hurry up, Shaw.
你最好动作快点 肖
Looks like Wellington is about to take his grandson
看起来威灵顿打算带他外孙
on a long trip outside the country.
去国外待一段时间了
Where are they taking him?
他们要带他去哪儿
Alex has been enrolled at a London boarding school.
艾利克斯要去伦敦的一所寄宿学校读书
They leave tomorrow morning.
他们明天早上走
So it's over.
所以就这样了
Even if we get a DNA sample,
即使我们拿到了DNA样本
that won't stop Wellington from trying to kill me.
也不能阻止威灵顿对我下杀手
It will if we leverage the child's paternity.
只要我们善用亲子鉴定就能
The Wellington legacy is all he cares about.
威灵顿只关心他的家族传承
I can assure you, a man like this
我敢保证 像他这种人
will do anything to protect his name.
会不择手段地保护他的名誉
Excuse me for a moment.
我失陪一下
Black. Kilo. Tango.
黑色 千克 探戈
Penguin. Alpha. Kilo.
企鹅 阿尔法 千克
Stone Ranch hospital.
斯通牧场医院
Yes, hello. I was calling to check up on Ms. Robin Farrow.
你好 我想询问下罗宾·法罗女士的近况
This's her uncle, Harold Wren.
我是她叔叔 哈罗德·冉
Hello, Mr. Wren.
你好 冉先生
Robin is doing quite well.
罗宾情况不错
Although you're the second person to call on her today.
您是今天第二个打电♥话♥问候她的人了
Who was the first?
第一个人是谁
He wouldn't give us a name,
他不肯告诉我们姓名
so we wouldn't give him any information.
所以我们没有告诉他任何信息
Where's Joseph?
约瑟夫呢
He called in sick today.
他 今天请病假了
I'm Ian.
我是伊恩
So, buckle up.
系好安全带吧
I already did.
已经系好了
Mr. Reese.
里瑟先生
I believe Mr. Murphy just kidnapped his son.
我想墨菲先生刚才绑♥架♥了他儿子
His birth certificate isn't here.
他的出生证明不在这里
It takes days to run DNA.
DNA测试要花好几天
The Wellingtons leave the country tomorrow.
威灵顿一家明天就要出国了
Reese.
里瑟
You're right,
你说得对
that is a lovely depiction of postmodernism.
绝对是后现代主义杰作
But, may I ask you something?
不过 能问你件事吗
What's that, Mr. Wiley?
什么事 威利先生
Where is your grandson's birth certificate?
你外孙的出生证明放在哪儿了
You stole a child from his father.
你把孩子从他父亲身边偷走
Alex has a father.
艾利克斯有父亲
No.
不
Alex has an aunt and an uncle
艾利克斯只有姨妈和姨父
who raised him as their own.
充当他的父母
I'm going to ask you one more time, Mr. Wellington.
我再问你一遍 威灵顿先生
Where is your grandson's birth certificate?
你外孙的出生证明放在哪儿了
My grandson will never know
我外孙永远都不会知道
that piece of white trash is his father.
那个白种穷鬼是他父亲
Alex is an heir, not the help.
艾利克斯是继承人 不是佣人
Security will show you out.
保安会送你们出去
If you weren't gonna do that, I was.
你再不动手 我就上了
Okay.
好吧
What do we do now?
现在做什么
Ian, where are you?
伊恩 你在哪里
I just did something really stupid.
我刚干了件愚蠢至极的事
I usually go home right after school.
我一般一放学就回家了
Yeah, I thought we could do something different today.
是啊 我想我们今天可以来点不一样的
Why? What's today?
为什么 今天是什么日子
Alex,
艾利克斯
I-I knew your mom a long time ago.
我很早以前就认识你妈妈了
She gets mad if I come home late.
如果我回家晚了她会生气的
Right.
是啊
I'm sure she doesn't.
我想她不会的
What I meant to say was I knew your aunt Dana.
我是想说 我认识你的当娜姨妈
Aunt Dana died.
当娜姨妈去世了
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
And I know that makes you really sad.
我还知道你很难过
Makes me sad too.
我也很难过
To have someone you love just vanish from your life.
至爱从你的生命中消失
It's hard to understand, even when you're grown up.
确实很难接受 即便你长大后也一样
How did you know her?
你是怎么认识她的
From school?
在学校吗
Yeah.
是啊
See?
看
We were good friends.
我们是好朋友
She used to read me stories when I was little.
我小时候她总是读故事书给我听
Then I got older and--and she let me read to her.
等我长大点儿了 她就让我读给她听
She liked Harry Potter.
她喜欢《哈利·波特》
I wish I hadn't lost touch with her.
真希望我没跟她失去联♥系♥
I wish I had...
真希望
met you a lot sooner.
我能早点认识你
Why?
为什么
You seem like someone I'd really like to know.
感觉就很想认识你
Alex.
艾利克斯
I'm Officer Carter, here to take you home.
我是卡特警员 来接你回家
But first I need to talk to my friend Ian for a minute.
但首先我得先跟我的朋友伊恩谈一下
Tell you what.
不如这样
Why don't you go buy yourself an ice cream, okay?
你去给自己买♥♥个冰淇淋 好吗
Okay.
好的
I knew it was a stupid move the second I did it,
我一动手就意识到那样很蠢
but that's -- I just found out that I have a son.
但是 我刚刚知道自己有个儿子
Now these people, they wanna
现在这些人 还想要
just take him away from me again?
再次把他从我身边夺走
I'm not gonna let that happen, Ian,
我不会允许的 伊恩
But we gotta do this right.
但我们得光明正大地来
I never told you how much I liked the uniform.
我还没告诉你 我多喜欢你穿警服的样子
Another line?
又是花言巧语
Not even a little.
是真心的
Friend of mine knows people who know people
我朋友的朋友的朋友
that have dirt on doctors to the rich and famous.
掌握了富豪名人御用医生的把柄
I'm about to submit that into evidence.
我正准备要作为证物提交
So, are you ready to be a father for real?
那么 你准备好真正做父亲了吗
More than you could possibly know.
绝对超出你想象
I'm happy for you.
我为你高兴
And for Alex.
也为艾利克斯
Happy enough to celebrate over a drink?
要出去喝一杯庆祝吗
Maybe after the dust settles.
等一切尘埃落定吧
You still have my number.
你有我的号♥码
Yeah.
是啊
What's different about you tonight, Robin?
你今晚有什么不一样吗 罗宾
I feel relieved,
我感觉安心了
like a great weight's been lifted.
如释重负
I'm so pleased to hear that.
听你这么说我很高兴
It sounds like your medication is working.
看来你吃的药有效果了
No.
不
It's finally time for me to leave.
是我终于可以离开了
I see.
这样啊
Okay, Robin, the only way you can leave this facility
罗宾 你离开这里的唯一方法
is with my signature,
是我签字批准
which you're not gonna get any time soon.
但近期不可能
You need to start participating in your therapy.
你得积极配合治疗
It's the only way to get well.
这样才能好转
I am participating.
我在配合啊
And it's been...educational, to say the least,
可以说 很受启发
but there's a government operative
但有名政♥府♥特工
who's coming to kill me,
要来杀我
which means you and I have run out of time.
也就是说 你我时间不多了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表