剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror,
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You will never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
The politicians come and go,
流水的政客
but we'll be here forever.
铁打的我们
Beecher's looking for answers.
比彻想追根究底
I always told Cal to be careful.
我总告诉卡尔小心点
Being a cop's a dangerous job.
警♥察♥是危险的职业
HR rebuilt itself from ashes
HR又死灰复燃
'cause we didn't cut off the head.
因为我们没抓住头儿
If we had, Cal might still be alive.
要是我们抓住了 卡尔也许还活着
I'm playing by different rules now,
我现在另寻他途了
Until I can bring down the boss.
抓到老大为止
Who do you and Simmons report to?
你和西蒙斯向谁汇报
Who calls the shots?
谁发号♥施令
Those bastards think they can steal from me?
那群王八蛋敢抢我们
Then they're gonna reap what they sow.
我让叫他们自食其果
Finch, you doing a little spring cleaning?
芬奇 你在大扫除啊
I wish I was.
我倒希望是
I received numbers this morning.
我今天早上收到了号♥码
38 of them, to be precise.
确切讲 是三十八个号♥码
Maybe the machine blew a belt or something.
也许机器断了哪条带
It's not a lawn mower, Mr. Reese.
它不是割草机 里瑟先生
It's also never wrong.
而且它从不出错
While I haven't decoded all the numbers,
我还没解出所有的号♥码
there does appear to be a common thread.
不过看起来有个共同之处
They're all cops.
他们都是警♥察♥
Four of them are known members of HR,
其中四人已确知是HR的成员
leaving a high probability that the rest may be as well.
所以其他人应该也一样
3 dozen members of HR,
三十几名HR成员
all about to commit a violent crime?
要同时进行暴♥力♥犯罪
Or they've been targeted, and HR is under siege.
或者他们被盯上了 HR被围攻了
Things are about to get chaotic, Mr. Reese.
马上要天下大乱了 里瑟先生
I've already contacted Ms. Shaw to enlist her assistance.
我已经联♥系♥肖女士来帮忙了
I'll see if Fusco's heard any rumblings around the Eighth
我去看看弗斯科在八局有没有听到
of an HR conflict.
HR内讧的风声
If we could locate the source of the threat,
要是我们能确定威胁来源
perhaps we could defuse the situation before it escalates.
也许可以平息事态 避免升级
Perhaps.
也许
Meantime, you might want to get Bear here fitted for a vest.
对了 你最好给小熊配件背心
Vest?
背心
Not like yours, Finch.
不是你那种三件套 芬奇
K-9 ballistic.
防弹背心
For when things get chaotic.
预备着天下大乱
Heard anything, Lionel?
有消息吗 莱奈尔
If you're looking for info on HR,
你要是问HR的消息
I got something you wanna see.
最好过来看看
Everything okay here?
这里还好吗
Detective Fusco. I'm Detective Stills.
弗斯科警探 我是斯蒂尔斯警探
Can we be of any assistance?
有什么能帮上忙的吗
Not unless you speak Russian.
除非你们会说俄语
Best I can tell, he was driving along,
我只了解到 他开车过来
and he came upon a burning car.
突然看到辆燃烧的车
Then--if I got this right-- someone knocked him out
然后 要是我没理解错 有人把他敲晕了
and stole his truck.
抢走了他的卡车
Zdravstvuyte, my friend.
[俄语]你好 朋友
What kind of truck were you driving?
你开的是什么卡车
Office supply truck? A delivery truck?
办公用品车 运货卡车
Da.
[俄语]对
I think you can take it from here, officer.
我看你继续好了 警官
Nice badge.
警徽真牛啊
You wanna give me a warning next time you do something like that?
下次玩儿这手前给点儿提示行不
But that would ruin the surprise.
那多没惊喜啊
So what does all this have to do with HR?
这个跟HR有什么关系
Know who has an office supply company?
知道谁开了家办公用品公♥司♥么
Peter Yogorov.
彼得·约格洛夫
He uses it to smuggle drugs into the city.
他用来运输毒品进城
Under the HR alliance,
根据与HR的联盟
the cops are supposed to provide safe passage.
那些警♥察♥负责保证安全通行
Now you wanted to know why HR might be in trouble?
你想知道HR惹了什么麻烦
How about the Russians losing a truck full of contraband on their watch?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人在他们保护下丢了一车货 这麻烦如何
Think you can get us a look at that camera feed?
能给我们弄到那个摄像头的录像吗
Yeah, I love using all my favors for you guys.
能啊 我热忱为你俩效劳啊
What do you think, Finch?
你怎么想的 芬奇
I'm inclined to agree with Detective Fusco.
我同意弗斯科警探的意见
So Yogorov blames HR for his missing shipment.
约格洛夫把丢货的事怪罪于HR
Decides to sever ties.
决定要一刀两断了
And targets 38 members of HR's rank.
并且盯上了三十八名HR成员
This situation is a powder keg, Mr. Reese.
局面千钧一发 里瑟先生
It's about to explode.
爆发在即
So who lit the fuse?
那是谁点燃的导火索呢
Whole department's reeling.
整个警局都懵了
Not too sure of how many more funerals the NYPD can endure.
恐怕纽约警局再受不了更多的葬礼了
Do you have any idea what happened
你知道铁尼警探
between Detective Terney and Officer Laskey?
和拉斯基警员之间到底怎么回事吗
I wasn't aware of any conflict.
我没觉察出他们有冲突
Didn't even know they knew each other.
甚至都不知道他们互相认识
There's some speculation that it's HR-related.
有人猜测这和HR有关
Mayor's concerned about a resurgence in organized crime.
市长担心这是有组织犯罪复苏的势头
Last time we talked, you seemed to indicate
上次我们见面时 你说过
that HR might have been behind my godson's murder.
HR有可能和我教子的谋杀案有关
Maybe.
有可能
I-I don't know.
我不确定
All I know is taking on HR...
我只知道想除掉HR
it's like fighting a battle that can't be won.
就像是在打一场永远赢不了的仗
One step forward, three steps back.
进一步 退三步
And now, losing my partner...
现在 又失去了我的搭档
I need to close the book on Cal's murder.
我得放弃卡尔被杀案
I have to move on.
我必须放手了
I wanted to tell you that in person.
我想亲自告诉你这个决定
Joss...
乔丝
you're one of the most dedicated cops I know,
你是我认识的最敬业的警♥察♥
and the city could use more like you.
这座城市需要更多像你这样的警♥察♥
Cal would be very proud of everything you did.
卡尔会为你的所作所为而骄傲
And don't worry.
别担心
We will find who's responsible for his death.
我们会查出害死他的真凶
Thanks, Alonzo.
谢谢 阿伦佐
Anytime.
随时效劳
I've got a big briefing with the mayor.
我跟市长还有个会
I'll take care of this.
我来付账
I'll see you soon.
回头再见
I look forward to it.
我很期待
Spoke to Carter this morning.
早上跟卡特聊了下
Says she's stepping down on the Beecher case.
她说她要放弃追查比彻一案了
You believe her?
你相信她吗
Even if I did, we can't have any more bodies dropping right now.
就算不信 现在也不能再冒出更多尸体了
Keep an eye on her just in case.
盯着点她 以防万一
Will do.
会的
Did Yogorov accept our new terms? Not yet.
约格洛夫接受新条件没 还没
He wants to meet at a grain depot in Red Hook.
他想在红钩区的一个粮库见面
Meet him in Siberia if he wants.
在西伯利亚见面都行
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表