剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You did all this?
都是你做的吗
Told you I was a spy.
跟你说了我是间谍
But I didn't do this.
但这不是我做的
Finch.
芬奇
I think I might know what this is all about.
我想我知道这是怎么回事了
Gen has this whole building wired,
珍监听了楼里的所有电♥话♥
and it looks like someone found out what she was up to.
看来有人发现了她在干的事情
Any idea who?
知道是谁吗
Did any of the people you ever recorded
有没有你录过什么人
talk about committing any crimes?
提到过犯罪的事情
Lots of them.
很多
I bugged anyone who looked suspicious.
我监听所有可疑的人
Did it ever occur to you
你就没想过
that that might have been a really bad idea?
这主意馊得不得了
I was just trying to get the drug dealers
我是想把那些毒贩
out of my building.
从楼里赶出去
Did you give the tapes to anyone?
你把磁带给过任何人吗
Not yet.
还没有
New York's just like Russia-- you can't trust the cops.
纽约跟俄♥罗♥斯♥一样 不能相信警♥察♥
I was waiting till I had something on the dealers
我想等录到毒贩的铁证
that was too big to ignore.
让他们无法忽视
Yeah, they're not ignoring you, kid.
是啊 他们可没忽视你 孩子
I know that now.
我现在知道了
So where are the tapes?
那么磁带在哪儿呢
Somewhere safe.
安全的地方
I'm a spy too, remember?
我也是间谍 记得吗
Got a location on the tapes, Finch.
知道磁带的位置了 芬奇
You're gonna wanna write this down.
你记下来吧
Clear.
安全
We got rats in the walls, but I got a plan.
他们躲在管道里 不过我有办法
Get the masks from the trunk.
把后备箱的面罩拿进来
Let's go!
走
You all right?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm Shaw.
我叫肖
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Where'd you learn how to do that?
你从哪儿学到这一套的
My grandfather taught me.
我外公教我的
He was in the KGB.
他当过克格勃
Gave me this too.
给了我这个
Order of Lenin.
列♥宁♥勋章
I wear it everywhere I go.
我总是随身带着
You should sell it. Probably worth a lot of money.
你应该卖♥♥掉 应该值不少钱
What's wrong with you?
你怎么回事
I mean, why are you...
你为什么
like this?
会这样
You know that thing that made you flinch?
刚才让你畏缩的那种情绪
I don't get that.
我感受不到
You don't get scared?
你感受不到害怕
Or sad.
还有悲伤
Or happy or lonely.
还有开心 还有孤独
I do angry okay, but...
我会生气没错 但是
that's about it.
也就这样了
Did something happen?
发生过什么事吗
Been this way as long as I can remember.
从我记事起就这样了
I was...
我是
about your age...
跟你差不多大的时候
when I figured out I was different.
发现我跟别人不一样
What's that?
那是什么
R-22.
氟利昂
They must have punctured the pipes for the building's AC.
他们肯定是打破了大楼的空调管
We'll be dizzy in 10 seconds,
我们十秒之内就会头晕
unconscious in 40.
四十秒之内会昏迷
What happens after that?
之后呢
You don't wanna know. Come on.
你不会想知道的 走
So talk to me, Sameen. You like TV?
跟我说话 萨姆恩 你喜欢看电视吗
What's your favorite show?
你最喜欢看什么节目
I don't have one.
没有最喜欢的
They're different everywhere you go.
每个地方的节目都不一样
You move around a lot?
你经常搬家吗
Yeah.
是的
My dad's in the military.
我爸爸是军人
He likes TV.
他喜欢看电视
We watch football together.
我们会一起看橄榄球
You're being a trooper just like him.
你跟他一样是勇敢的战士
We're gonna call your mom, okay?
我们会打电♥话♥给你妈妈 好吗
And she's gonna come and take care of you.
她会过来 好好照顾你
Ready to get outta here?
准备好出来了吗
We got the kid. Take out the trash.
抓到那孩子了 清理掉大人
Maybe clean out your trunk next time, dumbass.
下次记得清理好后备箱 白♥痴♥
Do you have her?
找到她了吗
No, we were hoping that you had.
没有 我们正希望你找到了呢
But I'm glad to know you're still alive.
不过很高兴你还活着
That makes one of us.
就你高兴
Any clue where they took her?
知道他们抓她去哪儿了吗
We're working on it.
正在查
Bear could only track MS. Zhirova--
小熊只能追踪芝诺娃女士
Gen. Her name is Gen.
珍 她叫珍
He could only track Gen as far as the street.
他只能追踪珍到街上
She could be anywhere in the city by now.
她现在可能在城里任何地方
The guy who kidnapped me... isn't talking.
绑我的那人 开不了口了
But, I got his cell.
不过 我拿到他的手♥机♥了
It might lead us to the guy with the tremor.
也许能查到那个颤抖的人
Give me his location.
把他的位置给我
I'll handle the rest.
剩下的交给我
Bear found blood, Shaw. A lot of it.
小熊发现血迹了 肖 很多
And he seems to think it's yours.
他似乎认为是你的
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm sending you the address of a doctor who owes us a favor.
我发给你一个地址 那医生欠我们人情
John can track the man with the tremors.
约翰可以去找那个颤抖的人
And I think I finally have the means
我想我有办法查出
to determine why she was abducted.
为什么会有人要绑♥架♥她了
I've recovered Gen's tapes right where she said they were.
我在珍说的位置找到了那些磁带
A girl after my own heart.
小姑娘甚合我意
I know this went sideways, Finch.
我知道这次失手了 芬奇
But you can't bench me for every mistake.
但不能我一犯错你就罚我做冷板凳
I'm not punishing you for an error.
我不是为错误惩罚你
I'm protecting you because you're hurt.
我是在保护你 你受伤了
You've done enough, Ms. Shaw.
你做得够多了 肖女士
We'll take it from here.
下面的事我们来
What are we doing here?
我们来这干什么
This is way off our beat.
偏离我们的巡逻线路了
Lunch. You're welcome.
吃午饭 不谢
Come on. Do you really wanna wait in that line for a taco?
不是吧 你真要为个墨西哥卷饼排这么长队
No, I want you to wait for two tacos,
不 我要你去排队买♥♥两个
extra bulgogi, and some kimchi slaw.
多加份烤肉和泡菜沙拉
Plus whatever you want.
你想吃什么随便
Any problems, you call me. We clear?
有问题马上给我电♥话♥ 明白吗
Joint operation's on schedule.
合作项目一如计划
Good. The package has been delivered.
很好 货已经送出
Pay the man.
付钱给他
Look, something came up.
我有点事
Take the car and cover for me.
把车开走 替我打下掩护
I'll make my way back to the precinct.
我会自己回辖区
Lost my appetite.
没胃口了
No, man. It's your turn to call for pizza, man.
不行 伙计 该你订披萨了
I don't wanna call--
我才不要打
Read the labels, Harold.
看标签啊 哈罗德
Ms. Shaw, everything all right?
肖女士 你还好吗
Do you know who took Gen?
发现谁绑了珍吗
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表