剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
Did you miss me?
你想我了吗
We're gonna have so much fun together.
我们在一起会很好玩的
He is digging around,
他在四处调查
getting way too close.
就快查到了
Should we silence him?
要灭他的口吗
We can't let him jeopardize our operation.
不能让他毁了我们的行动
Put it to a vote.
投票决定吧
I'm in, Finch. Care to tell me where?
我进来了 芬奇 能告诉我这是哪里吗
The apartment you're in belongs to Ms. Shaw.
你进入的公♥寓♥是肖女士的
I promised to respect her boundaries,
我保证过要尊重彼此的界线
but for eight hours,
但整整八个小时
our agreed-upon means of contact have gone unanswered.
我们商定好的联♥系♥方式毫无反应
So you tracked her down.
所以你就追踪她了
Ms. Shaw may be violent and uncommunicative,
肖女士虽行为暴♥力♥ 不擅交流
but she is never tardy.
但从不拖沓
Something is amiss, and I need you to find out what.
肯定是有事发生 我需要你查清楚
So what are you up to?
你在忙什么
My waist approximately.
练腰
Don't be so delicate, Harold.
别太娇气了 哈罗德
I need you to get in there and dig.
我需要你进来细查
See, people, they put business cards in dirty clothes,
看 人啊 会把名片放在脏衣服中
jot phone numbers on napkins.
号♥码记在纸巾上
A single relative's name is all we need.
只要找到一个亲戚的名字就够了
Watch out for rats.
小心老鼠
Rats?
老鼠
As you may have guessed,
你大概也猜到了
we have a new number: Timothy Sloan,
我们有了新号♥码 蒂姆西·斯隆
an estate investigator for the New York Public Administrator.
纽约公定遗产管理的遗产调查员
If somebody dies without an apparent next of kin
如果有人去世 又没有亲属
like the compulsive hoarder who used to live here,
比如某位生前住在这里的囤积狂
they send in Sloan to find one.
他们就派斯隆来找
So when somebody dies,
那有人去世
Sloan figures out who gets their stuff.
斯隆查出谁应该获得遗产
Exactly.
正是
I'm undercover as his new partner.
我扮成了他的新搭档
Finch, you know I don't like you heading into danger without me.
芬奇 你知道我不喜欢你没我陪伴 孤身犯险
I'm not so thrilled about my current circumstances either,
我也不喜欢现在这样
but I need you where you are.
但我需要你在那里
Speaking of which, have you found anything?
说到这个 你有发现吗
Nothing unexpected.
没什么出奇的
Raymond Chandler.
[推理小说家]雷蒙德·钱德勒
I grew up reading this stuff.
我从小就爱读
I always dreamed about becoming a detective.
一直梦想着当名侦探
Did you try the police academy?
你试过读警♥察♥学校吗
Turns out they're not crazy about
人家不太待见
hiring someone who can't shoot straight.
枪都射不准的人
You check the fridge yet?
查过冰箱了吗
For a next of kin?
去那里查亲属
You'd be surprised what pops up behind moldy leftovers.
发霉的剩菜背后没准儿有惊喜啊
Nothing in here but old milk,
没什么 只有过期的牛奶
an enormous quantity of something that used to be pasta,
貌似曾是意大利面的一大团
and-- wait.
等等
What'd I tell you?
我说什么来着
The cooler temperatures keep the film from fading.
冷藏的温度能保护胶卷不褪色
Jackpot. See for yourself.
中奖了 自己看
Marcia the Hoarder has a sister.
囤积狂玛西亚有个妹妹
Which means we have an heir.
就是说有继承人了
Good work, Harold. Our job here is done.
干得好 哈罗德 这边工作搞定
Mr. Reese, I have to leave now.
里瑟先生 我现在得离开了
We found what we needed.
找到我们需要的了
Unfortunately, so did I.
不幸的是 我也找到了
Taser confetti,
电击枪屑
ejected whenever one is fired.
使用后就会爆出
I suppose it's too much to hope she tased herself.
我想应该不可能是她电击自己吧
Knowing Shaw, it's possible.
就凭肖 有可能
But if I had to guess, I'd say she's in trouble.
但要我猜 我看她是有麻烦了
Sorry about that.
抱歉啦
Which part: the tasing, the drugging,
抱歉啥 电击 下药
or whatever this is?
还是现在这玩意儿
I had to make sure you'd hear me out.
我得确保你乖乖听我说话
She needs our help,
她需要我们的帮助
and I figured you wouldn't come willingly.
我猜你不会乐意自愿帮忙
She?
她
The machine's given me a mission,
机器给了我一个任务
And step one is to team up with you.
第一步 跟你组队
I'll pass.
免了
Trust issues.
信任问题
Besides, the machine gives missions to Harold and the government--
再说 机器已经派了任务给哈罗德和政♥府♥方
relevant, irrelevant.
相关的 无关的
Why would it be talking to you?
它为什么还要跟你说
Because now, there's a third category.
因为现在 出现了第三方
Things are evolving.
形势在演变
And my relationship with the machine is a little...
而我跟机器之间的关系略有
different.
不同
As for trust issues,
至于信任问题
I'm happy to take the first step.
我很乐意先迈出第一步
There's a gun for you in the glove compartment.
贮物箱里有一把枪给你
Thanks, but a knife will do just fine.
谢了 不过刀就够了
This is the part where you give me one good reason
现在就给我个理由解释下
why I should believe anything you say.
凭什么要我相信你的话
October 2, 1988.
1988年10月2日
You took a road trip with your father
你父亲开车带你
to watch the Houston Oilers play the Philadelphia Eagles.
去看休斯顿油人队和费城老鹰队的[橄榄球]比赛
He bought you a sweatshirt... Don't talk about my father.
他给你买♥♥了件运动衫 不许提我父亲
It told you that?
它告诉你的
The machine trusts me,
机器信任我
even if you don't.
虽然你不信任我
You spent years working for the machine,
你为机器工作了数年
and she was never wrong.
她从不出错
If you don't help me,
如果你不帮我
someone might destroy her,
有人会毁了她
and innocent people will die.
无辜百姓会因此丧命
Forget how you feel about me.
忘掉你对我的感觉
How would you feel about that?
你对那会有何感觉
Okay.
好
I'll forget how I feel about you.
我会先忘掉对你的感觉
But when this is over,
不过等这一切结束
you better hope I don't remember.
你就祈祷我别想起来吧
Good evening, Mr. Reese.
晚上好 里瑟先生
Staying out of trouble, Finch?
没惹麻烦吧 芬奇
For the moment, although I'm not sure our Mr. Sloan could say the same.
暂时是 但恐怕那位斯隆先生并非如此
I hacked into his office network to see what he's up to.
我黑进了他的办公室网络查看他在干什么
It appears our estate investigator
似乎这位遗产调查员
has taken an unorthodox interest in a case that isn't his.
对一件不归他管的案子有不寻常的兴趣
Jason Greenfield, died two weeks ago of an apparent heroin overdose,
杰森·格林菲尔德 两周前因吸毒过量死亡
no next of kin.
没有亲属
How is Sloan's interest unorthodox?
斯隆的兴趣怎么不寻常了
Would going to a dead man's apartment alone
深更半夜独自摸进
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表