剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Samaritan is not for sale, Senator.
"撒马利亚人"不卖♥♥ 参议员
Decima will retain ownership.
德西玛要保留所有权
We will provide you the critical information.
我们会向你们提供关键信息
You want me to give a private corporation access
你要我向一家私人公♥司♥
to the government feeds--
提供政♥府♥信♥号♥♥权限
to 300 million Americans--
提供三亿美国人的隐私权限
just so you can sell the information back to us?
好让你们把这些信息再卖♥♥回给我们
Samaritan is far superior to your last endeavor.
"撒马利亚人"比你之前的系统要优秀得多
It'll answer all your questions,
它能回答你所有的问题
It won't create riddles.
它不会给谜语猜
There'll be no numbers to sort through.
没有待整理的号♥码
No uncertainties about culpability.
没有不确定的罪责
Just pure unfettered information.
只有纯粹而不受限制的信息
Why would we agree to that?
我们凭什么同意
If we don't own the system,
要是我们不能拥有这个系统
what exactly do we get?
那我们还有什么呢
Plausible deniability.
合理推诿
Samaritan is privately owned by a third party,
"撒马利亚人"属于独♥立♥第三方
one that can shoulder the blame
方便你们下次遇着
for your next civil liberties scandal.
公民权益危机时能推卸责任
And if I say no?
那我要是不答应呢
Those are my terms, Senator.
我的条件已经说了 参议员
You must ask yourself this.
你得扪心自问
Do you wanna prevent acts of terror...
是想阻止恐怖活动
or do you wanna stay in the dark and watch your country burn?
还是宁可袖手旁观 坐看国家生灵涂炭
That's all of 'em.
就这些了
Good. Get to work, boys.
很好 开始干活吧 小子们
You got your hands on seven Samaritan servers.
你拿到了"撒马利亚人"七台服务器
You find anything on them?
在上面有发现吗
No, but they'll definitely find us if we don't get this right.
没有 但稍有差池 他们肯定会发现我们
How long?
需要多久
Ask Jason for help if you need it.
需要的话让杰森帮你
He's very good at getting into complex systems.
他擅长侵入复杂的系统
You'll need this later.
你等会儿会需要
You're coming with me.
你跟我来
Greenfield's not the only one
格林菲尔德不是唯一
who can get into complex systems.
能够侵入复杂系统的人
I can help them if you fill me in, Root.
你告诉我详情 我能帮上忙 根
Not now, John.
现在不行 约翰
I need you for something else.
我要你做点别的事
Root, I'm at the Carlton. What now?
根 我到卡尔顿了 现在怎么做
The machine doesn't know exactly what it's looking for,
机器不知道具体要找什么
so you'll need to tell me what you see.
所以你得把你看到的告诉我
I spy...
我看到
government license plates.
政♥府♥车牌
Secret Service.
特勤局
The machine must be seeing clearly now.
机器现在肯定是看清楚了
We're getting numbers.
我们有号♥码了
Oh, my...
天啊
Five of them.
五个啊
And I know the first one by heart.
第一个烧成灰我也认得
Control.
主控者
That's whose number we got?
是她的号♥码
Control understands how the machine works.
主控者了解机器的工作原理
So she's covering her tracks.
所以她在掩盖自己的行踪
The machine saw something.
机器看到要出事了
And if Control is behind it, then it's something bad.
既然事关主控者 那肯定不是好事
Is this really what the machine asked us to do,
机器就让我们做这事吗
drink very bad coffee with...
喝着烂咖啡 陪着
unemployed college graduates?
失业的大学毕业生
Patience, John.
耐心点 约翰
Are you in, Shaw?
你进去了吗 肖
15th floor, just like you asked.
十五楼 如你要求
You wanna tell me where I'm going?
打算告诉我要去哪儿吗
First door, down on your left.
左边第一扇门
You'll need to let yourself in.
想办法进去
You might wanna use your silencer.
你可能要用消音器
Don't.
别
Next time your all-seeing other half
下次你那各种能看的另一半
wants me to break into a room filled with secret service guys
再想让我闯入满是特勤局特工的房♥间时
a little heads up would be great.
预先提醒一下比较好
She knows you can handle yourself.
她知道你能搞定
Okay, so we've got eyes and ears on Control.
行了 可以监控主控者了
She's with some guy-- tall, gray hair.
她跟个男人在一起 高个 灰发
Very serious.
很严肃啊
Senator Ross Garrison, our second number.
罗斯·加里森参议员 我们的第二个号♥码
Have their other friends arrived yet?
他们其他朋友到了吗
That woman's got friends?
这女人还有朋友
You want me to help Greer,
你要我帮格里尔
the man who stole Samaritan from me?
他从我手中偷走了"撒马利亚人"
Let's put your ego aside for a moment, shall we?
把你的面子先放一边 行吗
Ross, I know that Samaritan is an excellent plan "B."
罗斯 我知道"撒马利亚人"是极好的后备计划
I just don't like having to pay for something
我只是不喜欢花钱买♥♥回
that belongs to me in the first place.
本来就属于我的东西
I accept that you lost the battle so we can win the war.
我不介意你输掉场战役 只要我们能赢得战争
Besides, money isn't the issue here.
而且 钱不是问题
I've seen the black budget. You've got plenty.
我看过黑色预算 你手上大把钱
What we need are the government feeds,
我们需要的是政♥府♥信♥号♥♥
and that's going to take some convincing.
这就需要说服其他人
I don't control the way the congressional winds blow, Ross.
我可没法左右国会的风向 罗斯
I really think that's your arena.
那应该是你的地盘
I'm handling congress.
国会那边我在处理
But we need Rivera on board.
但我们得说服里维拉
The president's bulldog.
总统的亲信
I need you to use your... special insight
我希望你能用你 独特的视角
to convince him of the program's merits.
说服他这一项目的优势
There is intel from Samaritan's beta test
我们从"撒马利亚人"的试运行中
that you'll find useful.
发现了有用的情报
What do I get in return?
我有什么好处
An open system,
一个开放的系统
one owned by a private entity
为私人企业所有
that gives us plausible deniability
让我们得以合理推诿
while we continue to protect our country
还能继续保护我们的国家
from terrorist attacks.
免受恐怖袭击
You've been doing the job for years.
你做这工作已经数年了
There's no one better at this game than you.
没人比你更熟悉游戏规则
This is not a game, this is national security.
这不是游戏 而是国♥家♥安♥全♥
Why don't you let me see the intel?
不如让我看看这情报吧
Are you two hearing this?
听到了吗
They're ready to get in bed with Decima and go all 1984 on us.
他们要跟德西玛勾搭 实行《一九八四》式威权监控
I mean...more than usual. Let me just shoot 'em now.
我是说 比现在还狠的 我把他们全突突得了
We still don't know if they're the perpetrators yet, Shaw.
我们还不知道他们是不是行凶者 肖
You're joking.
开玩笑吧
It's Control. She almost killed you, Root,
那是主控者 她差点杀了你 根
and me and Harold. Should I continue?
还有我 还有哈罗德 还要列举吗
We all make mistakes.
人孰无过
Look at the front door. What do you see?
看正门 看到什么
More government plates.
更多政♥府♥车牌
These our other numbers? Yes.
都是号♥码 是的
Head of the NSA, General Kyle Holcombe,
国安局的头 卡尔·霍尔库姆将军
and Manuel Rivera, senior advisor to the president.
还有曼纽·里维拉 总统高级顾问
And what about the fifth number?
那第五个号♥码呢
That one's still a question mark.
还是个问号♥
Okay, so... just to confirm,
好吧 就确认一下
you're saying I can't kill Control yet.
你是说我还不能杀主控者
Stay the course, Sameen.
坚持住啊 萨姆恩
Fine.
好吧
But just remember I told you so when all this goes pear-shaped.
回头要失控了 别怪我没提醒过了
You ready to have some fun?
准备找点乐子了吗
I thought you'd never ask.
就怕你不问呢
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表