剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
She started coming to Hayden for therapy a little over a year ago.
她从一年前开始接受海登的治疗
It's more than therapy now.
现在可不只是治疗了
Look at that.
瞧瞧
He isn't working her, he's in love.
他不是在工作 他爱上她了
And if she's making those eyes at him,
就她看他的那眼神
I bet she doesn't know about his criminal side.
她肯定不知道他那些犯罪勾当
Someday, no more patients.
有一天 不再有病人
No more psychoses.
不再有精神病
No more snooty art buyers.
不再有傲慢的艺术品买♥♥家
Just you and me.
只有你我
We just go to the airport...
我们去机场
Jet off to some corner of the world.
飞去世界的某个角落
Right.
是啊
With what money, again?
钱在哪里来着
Let me worry about that.
钱的问题交给我
And when I get enough,
等我赚够
it's just you and me and paradise.
就只要你 我 天堂
Hayden's on the move, Finch.
海登离开了 芬奇
According to his schedule,
根据他的日程计划
he doesn't have any more appointments today.
他今天没有预约了
So where is he going so fast?
那他这是急着去哪儿
There you go. Thank you.
给 谢谢
So, is everything in order?
事情都顺利吗
Relax.
放松
There's nothing to worry over.
没什么好担心的
The exchange rates are in your favor.
汇率对你有利
I started as a teller at that S&L, you know?
我在S&L公♥司♥从出纳做起的
15 years I put in,
干了十五年
and then they tell me I need to take a pay cut.
现在居然给我降薪
So I decided they owed me a pay raise.
所以我决定给自己涨薪
Here's my $50,000, Mr. Russell.
这是我的五万美元 罗素先生
Where's yours?
你的呢
Outstanding. Let's proceed.
很好 开始进行吧
I'm so gonna shoot this punk.
我一定要崩了这小子
Something's not right.
事情不太对
We're meeting your contact here?
我们在这里见你的联络人吗
It's quiet up here, and far from nosy thieves looking for cash.
这里安静 远离那些想偷钱的贼
No. The only thief here is you.
不 这里唯一的贼是你
Detective Decker, NYPD Fraud Investigation.
戴克警探 纽约警局 欺诈调查科
Hands up, sucker.
举起手来 白♥痴♥
Sucker?
白♥痴♥
I can only guess what he got you for, pal.
我猜猜他怎么诓你的 伙计
He feed you that line of crap about the exchange rates?
他跟你扯了那套汇率鬼话
And you, pass me that briefcase very slowly.
你 把公文包慢慢递过来
Not today.
休想
Oh, God.
天啊
Mr. Reese, Ms. Shaw,
里瑟先生 肖女士
Why aren't you intervening?
你们为什么不干预
Wait for it.
等着瞧啊
Is he gone?
他走了吗
With his tail between his legs.
夹着尾巴跑了
We really hooked that fish for 20 Gs?
我们真骗了那小子两万美元
Sure did.
当然
20? I thought it was 50.
两万 不是五万吗
Here's your half.
这是你那一半
Now let's get the hell out of here
咱们快点儿走吧
before somebody calls the real cops.
别等叫来真警♥察♥
Who isn't Hayden ripping off?
海登还有什么人不骗的吗
This guy's good.
这小子有两手
I can watch you nursing that coffee for just so long.
一直看你搅咖啡倒也可以
You should know I called, to check in on you, Joss.
要知道 我给你电♥话♥是想问你近况 乔丝
Parking tickets and purse snatchers
开开罚单 抓抓小偷
aren't exactly a challenge after my old job, Mr. Quinn.
跟我以前的活比起来没什么挑战性 奎恩先生
Alonzo, please.
叫我阿伦佐就好
The last time we met, you said
我们上次见面的时候 你说
you had suspicions about my godson's murder.
怀疑我教子的谋杀案有问题
I tried working a few leads,
我试着跟进几条线索
but Cal's department file was sealed.
但是 卡尔的部门档案被封了
There is a chance here
有种可能是
that the organization HR could be involved.
跟HR组织有关系
HR?
HR
I thought HR was disbanded.
我还以为HR已经解体了
The Feds just scattered the roaches.
联调局只是抓了些小喽啰
It's sometimes hard to get 'em all.
很难把他们一网打尽
Maybe I can get the mayor involved,
我也许可以让市长介入
open doors for you at 1 PP.
叫警♥察♥厅总部配合下你
I wouldn't wanna put you in that kind of position,
我不想让你陷入那种境地
Mr. Quinn.
奎恩先生
I'll take my chances on this one solo.
我还是自己来吧
All right.
好吧
I'm sorry, my shift is starting,
抱歉 该我轮班了
and I have a rookie partner to pick up.
我还得去接个菜鸟搭档
Saddled you with a rookie, huh?
给你配了个菜鸟啊
Goes with the parking tickets and purse snatchers.
外加罚单和小偷
Thanks for the coffee.
谢谢你的咖啡
Despite Hayden's criminality and his malfeasant theatrics,
虽然海登违法犯罪 四处行骗
I still think it's more likely
我还是觉得应该是
that someone is out to get him than the other way around.
有人想要害他 而非相反
Someone who bluejacked his phone.
黑进他手♥机♥的人
Maybe one of his clients is on to his scam.
也许他的某位客户识破骗局了
Hayden may have conned any number of people,
倒不管海登骗过多少人
and all it takes is one easy mark
只要其中有一位上当者
with ties to a gang or organized crime,
跟混混或黑帮有关就够了
so we don't have a moment to waste.
所以我们不能浪费时间
If you and Ms. Shaw could visit
请你和肖女士去拜访
some of his more irascible clients,
他几位脾气暴躁的客户
I'll text you their names and addresses on my way.
我路上发给你们姓名和地址
On your way to where? Back to therapy.
你去哪儿 去接着治疗
Mr. Wren, when I snap my fingers,
冉先生 听到我的响指
you will come totally out of your resting state
你将完全走出休眠状态
feeling refreshed and relieved after our conversation.
感受到交谈后的振作和放松
So how did it go this time?
这次进行得如何
Quite well.
很好
You're making very solid progress, Mr. Wren.
进展良好 冉先生
But sadly, our time is up for the day.
但可惜 我们今天的治疗时间到了
You really are very good at this, Mr. Price.
你确实擅长于此 普赖斯先生
I'm so glad that I was referred to you.
很高兴我被推荐给你
Where did you receive your training?
你在哪里接受的训练
The Barringer Hypnosis Institute.
巴林杰催眠学院
Here in New York? Of Tarzana, California.
在纽约这儿吗 在加州塔善那
I don't believe I know it.
好像没听说过
What brought you all the way out here?
你是怎么到这儿的
You know, I'm usually the one asking the questions, Mr. Wren.
通常我才是提问的人 冉先生
Who was it you said referred you to me again?
你说是被谁推荐给我的来着
Look at that. You're right.
瞧 你说得对
Our time is up for the day.
我们今天的治疗时间到了
Kid, come here.
小子 过来
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Terney says you've been keeping an eye on Carter.
铁尼说你一直盯着卡特
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Willing to step up, get your hands dirty?
愿意更进一步 干点实事儿吗
What does that mean?
什么意思
We're having trouble with a money launderer.
我们一个洗钱的人出了点麻烦
Guy messed up big.
把事儿办砸了
But we need him to finish one more job.
但我们需要他再干一件活儿
Then you pull his card, dig a hole.
然后你除掉他 挖个洞
Rest in peace.
埋了他
Who's the guy? The target?
那是谁 那目标
Come on, kid.
过来 小子
We're taking a field trip.
我们去实地考察
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表