剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
After his arrest, Quinn retained Jimmy Ransone--
被捕之后 奎恩聘请了吉米·拉森尼
high-dollar criminal defense attorney with a questionable reputation.
臭名昭著的高价刑事辩护律师
But even suspects in protection are allowed to see their lawyer.
被保护性羁押的嫌疑人也有权见律师
Wait a minute, come on, guys!
等等 别这样 伙计们
Get me down!
放我下来
Come on, get me the hell outta here!
别这样 放我离开这儿
I'd say our boy's come and gone.
我看咱家男孩儿来了又走了
Finch?
芬奇
We got a problem.
我们有个麻烦
You couldn't find Mr. Ransone?
你们没找到拉森尼先生吗
We found what's left of him.
我们找到了他的遗体
Someone used him as an ashtray
有人把他当烟灰缸用过
before putting a bullet through his head.
然后一枪打穿了他的脑子
Reese has really gone off the reservation this time.
里瑟这回是真来狠的了
No. Reese doesn't even smoke.
不 里瑟根本不抽烟
He would have just used a lighter.
他最多用个打火机
This...is theatrical. Amateur hour.
这个太夸张做作 业余
At least we know he's still alive.
至少知道了他还活着
How badly is he injured, Ms. Shaw?
他伤势如何 肖女士
He doesn't look so good. We don't have much time.
看上去不好 我们时间不多了
Reese leaves, and five minutes later, these jokers show up.
里瑟走了 五分钟后 这些小丑出现了
Russians.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
It figures.
应该是
Quinn turned state evidence against them.
奎恩做了污点证人指证他们
So now both Mr. Reese and the Russians
现在里瑟先生和俄♥罗♥斯♥人
know where to find Alonzo Quinn,
都知道去哪儿找阿伦佐·奎恩
and we still don't.
而我们依然不知道
Ransone is the only one that can tell us where Reese is going.
拉森尼是唯一一个能告诉我们里瑟去向的人
Not the only one.
不是唯一一个
Who?
还有谁
Harold knows who I'm talking about.
哈罗德知道我在说谁
We're running out of options.
我们别无选择了
We need Root.
我们需要根
We need to discuss the Loftin case.
我们得讨论一下洛夫廷的病例
Caucasian male, 83, presented with acute pneumonia.
白人男性 83岁 罹患急性肺炎
I know the case, Dr. Shaw.
我知道病例 肖医生
I also know about your interaction with the Loftin family.
我也知道你与洛夫廷家人的沟通
You walked into the waiting room
你走进等候室
eating an energy bar
吃着根能量棒
and proceeded to tell the Loftin family
告诉洛夫廷的家人
that their father was dead.
他们的父亲死了
Because he was.
因为他是死了
And, presumably, you were hungry.
想必你当时很饿吧
You managed to revive Mr. Loftin four times
你救活了洛夫廷先生四次
you went to truly heroic measures to save their father,
你那么坚决果断地拯救他们的父亲
and yet, all the Loftin family will remember
但是 洛夫廷全家将记住的
is the doctor who gave them the worst possible news
是这医生一边告诉他们噩耗
while she was eating a candy bar.
一边吃着糖果棒
Let me ask you this:
我来问问你
do you care if your patients live or die?
你是否在乎病人的生死
Of course.
当然
But does it hurt you?
但是那会触痛你吗
I've been watching you for...some time,
我观察你有 一段时间了
and it doesn't seem to bother you.
你似乎不为所动
This place is filled with doctors
这里的医生
who don't care if their patients live or die.
全都不在乎病人生死
No, this place is filled with doctors
不 这里的医生
who pretend they don't care.
全都假装不在乎
But you're different, aren't you?
但是你不一样 是吧
Your attendings all say the same thing about you--
医生们对你的评价都一样
technically brilliant,
技术一流
remarkably calm.
无比冷静
They can't spot what you really are.
他们看不透你的本质
And what's that?
什么本质
You know the DSM backwards and forwards, doctor.
你对《精神疾病诊断手册》倒背如流 医生
You probably diagnosed yourself in your first year.
你可能第一年就自我诊断过了
A diagnosis which meant that
诊断出了
you never should have been accepted into this program.
这专业一开始就不该接受你
I watch the others.
我看着其他人
I watch the fear creep into them.
我看着恐惧占据他们的内心
I watch them make mistakes,
我看着他们屡屡犯错
and you think these feelings that I'm lacking
你认为我所缺失的那些情感
make them better?
会让他们更出色吗
You'd really rather have one of them working on you
换成你真的宁愿是他们给你治病
instead of me?
而不是我吗
Yes. Because if...
是的 因为
if the only thing motivating you is technical mastery,
如果当你的病人最需要你的时候
when one of your patients needs you the most,
你的唯一动力却是在技术上精益求精
then...this job just might start to bore you.
那么 这工作会让你感觉无聊
That's the difference between fixing and healing.
这就是"修修补补"和"救死扶伤"的区别
You have a brilliant mind, Sameen.
你非常聪明 萨姆恩
And you're very gifted.
而且你很有天赋
But you'll never be a doctor.
但你永远当不了医生
Time's up, Harold.
没时间了 哈罗德
This is not something we should go about lightly.
这不是我们可以轻易决定的事
It's the only way.
这是唯一的法子
There will be larger consequences if we make this decision,
这一决定将会导致严重的后果
we need to be ready for that.
我们得做好准备
John isn't gonna make it if he winds up in a crossfire
以约翰目前的身体状态 如果陷入
between a bunch of Feds and organized criminals in his current state.
联调局和黑帮的交火中 他撑不下来
I know this is our only option, Ms. Shaw.
我知道这是我们唯一的选择 肖女士
I just wanna make sure we're prepared for what may happen.
我只是希望我们为即将发生的事做好准备
I'm in.
我做好了
Are you?
你呢
I'm guessing that isn't for me.
我猜这不是给我的
You know, if you told me about the carpooling arrangements,
你们要早告诉我这种拼车安排
I would have driven separately.
我就自己开车来了
Ms. Groves is here to help us locate Alonzo Quinn.
格罗夫斯女士是来帮我们找阿伦佐·奎恩的
We're close. Turn off the headlights.
就要到了 关掉车灯
How am I supposed to see?
那我怎么看路
You don't need to.
你不需要
Steady for another 800 feet.
匀速前进250米
Adjust left when you feel it.
感觉到之后左转
Feel what?
感觉到什么
Harold, grab the first aid kit when we get out of the car, will you?
哈罗德 下车的时候拿着急救箱 好吗
Pull over to the right.
停到右边
Tell me why we're listening to the crazy chick who kidnapped glasses.
我们干嘛要听这个绑♥架♥过眼镜儿的疯女人的话
In your right pocket, you have 85 cents.
你右边的口袋里有85美分
The change from your morning coffee run.
早上买♥♥咖啡找回的零钱
In your apartment, there's an old photo of your father
你公♥寓♥里 有一张你♥爸♥爸小时候
at the Franklin Park Zoo taken when he was a child.
在富兰克林公园动物园拍的照片
He's feeding a lion cub.
他在喂一只幼狮
Do you know what that cub's name was?
你知道那只幼狮的名字吗
Lionel.
莱奈尔
That's where your name came from.
这就是你名字的由来
I promise...
我保证
I'm here to help.
我是来帮忙的
Just when I think life with you people couldn't get any weirder,
每次我以为跟你们混的日子已经怪得登峰造极时
one of you takes it to the next level.
你们总有人能再创新高
Where are we, Ms. Groves?
我们在哪儿 格罗夫斯女士
May I have a gun now?
我现在能要把枪吗
What's with you and your poor listening skills?
你的听力出什么毛病了
No...way.
没 门
Then you better turn around.
那你最好转身
Follow me.
跟我来
And bring him with you.
把他也带上
You just shot a federal marshal.
你刚开枪打了名联邦法警
Just between us... not my first time.
一般人我不告诉他 不是第一次了
Wait for the light at 12:00.
等十二点钟方向的灯亮起来
Is that...
那是
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表