剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Nothing significant.
没什么大不了的
There are always a few who take issue with what we do,
总有些人看我们做的事不顺眼
but these days, people know, you can't fight the technology.
不过 现在 众所周知 科技是无法抗拒的
And let's be honest, those crying the loudest about privacy
坦白说 那些成天叫着隐私权的
are probably the ones trying to hide something.
多半藏着见不得人的事
That's why-- uh, Barry.
因此 巴里
Oh, yeah. That's why I put my own profile up on our site.
好的 因此我把我的个人资料放到了网站上
Anyone can look me up and see, I've got nothing to hide.
任何人都可以看到 我没有见不得人的
We'll need to work out a proposal to present to our board.
我们需要个提案呈交董事会
How would tomorrow morning work for you?
明天上午可以吗
Sounds great.
挺好
Yes, it'll be all their numbers--
对 全是他们的号♥码
Whatever's going on with this guy,
不管这家伙出什么事儿
it sure isn't hurting his business.
他的生意倒是毫发无伤
I think it's time to look a little more closely at Mr. Kruger.
我想应该细查查克鲁格先生了
People who say they have nothing to hide almost always do.
那些号♥称"没有见不得人"的人 往往都有
Nothing comes up on his record.
纪录上查不出什么
Thank you for checking.
感谢帮忙
I understand you're back on the day shift.
我知道你现在上回白班了
Yeah, but I'm giving up something.
是啊 不过我有所舍弃了
What's that?
舍弃什么了
My patience.
耐心
Good morning.
早上好
We'll see.
走着瞧吧
Before we roll, I just want to say
巡逻前 我想先说一声
I'm really looking forward to working together and--
我真的非常期待跟你一同
Laskey,
拉斯基
one, I didn't want to be an F.T.O.,
第一 我并不想当教习警员
but it beats being a vampire.
但总好过昼伏夜出
Number two,
第二
when I tell you to do something, just you do it, no questions.
我让你干什么 你就干 别多问
And number three,
第三
don't touch my radio. Got it?
不许碰无线电 明白吗
Yes, Ma'am.
是 女士
Carter. Just Carter.
卡特 叫卡特就好
How is it I got stuck being the office monkey?
我被困在办公室算怎么一回事儿
I thought you liked being in the middle of the action, Shaw.
我还以为你喜欢参与行动 肖
I think I'd see more action in a tollbooth.
在收费站上班都比这"行动"刺♥激♥
I was just emptying the trash.
我只是想倒垃圾
No problem.
没关系
I'll come back. Okay.
我一会儿回来 好的
Tell the board we're meeting tomorrow.
通知董事会明天开会
Sure thing, Mr. Kruger.
好的 克鲁格先生
Quite a stunt you pulled with the baby rattle.
摇铃那招太闹噱头
I'd have told you about it,
我该提前告诉你一声
but you'd have tried to talk me out of it.
但你肯定不让我送
You're right. We need this deal.
没错 这笔生意一定要拿下
Well, we just got it. Come on, Barry.
我们拿下了 得了 巴里
This changes everything. This puts us on the map.
这将改变一切 让我们一步登天
What is it, Haley?
怎么了 海莉
It's about the party tonight.
是今晚的派对
I tried to put the restaurant deposit on your credit card
我想用您的信♥用♥卡♥预订
but it was declined.
但交易被拒绝
What? Why?
什么 为什么
I don't know, the bank wouldn't tell me, I'm sorry.
不知道 银行不说原因 很抱歉
I'll handle it.
我来处理
You know, sometimes, I wish I had an assistant
有时候我真希望自己的助理
whose qualifications extended beyond having a great ass.
除了屁♥股♥辣之外还能有点儿实力
I sure hope this guy's a perpetrator.
我真希望这家伙是行凶者
Want to go to a party, Shaw?
想去派对吗 肖
Only if you promise to wear something pretty.
只要你肯穿得娇媚点儿
Thanks. You.
谢谢 你
First, I want to say it's great of all of you
首先 非常感谢各位
to make it tonight, especially my wife Dedee.
今晚大驾光临 尤其是我妻子迪迪
Mr. Reese, how's the Kruger's party?
里瑟先生 克鲁格的派对怎么样
Delightful.
令人愉快
Have you learned anything?
有发现吗
Just that Kruger's got a lot of friends,
克鲁格朋友挺多
appears to be happily married,
婚姻看起来挺幸福
and Shaw likes truffled quail eggs.
肖喜欢松露鹌鹑蛋
You can't expect me to shoot somebody on an empty stomach.
你不能指望我饿着肚子开枪打人啊
I'd prefer you didn't shoot anyone at all.
我只希望你别开枪打人
What about you, Finch? Dig anything up?
你呢 芬奇 有发现吗
Yes. Kruger's gone to great lengths
有 克鲁格处理了很多
to suppress any bad publicity about LifeTrace.
对"生活轨迹"不利的消息
Negative blog posts, news articles,
爆料贴子 负面新闻
Even a class action lawsuit buried in non-disclosure agreements,
还有个联合起诉案 签了保密协议私了
All scrubbed from the internet.
网上都被清干净了
Sweetheart, I love you. This is for you.
亲爱的 我爱你 这是献给你的
I've got nothing to hide.
我没有见不得人的
I've got nothing to hide.
我没有见不得人的
I've got nothing to hide.
我没有见不得人的
Turn it off. Turn it off, now!
关掉 快关掉
Turn it off!
关掉
This somebody's idea of a joke?
这是谁的恶作剧吗
Dedee, honey, I have no id--
迪迪 亲爱的 我不知
Mr. Reese?
里瑟先生
Yeah, someone just turned Kruger's anniversary video into a sex tape.
在 有人把克鲁格的周年纪念光盘换成了性♥爱♥录像
Oh, my.
天呐
Sweetie, listen--
亲爱的 听我
What are you all looking at?
你们看什么看
Go home. The party's over.
回家去 派对结束了
Party's over!
派对结束了
Just when things were getting interesting.
这下越来越有意思了
I know, first his credit cards, now this.
是啊 先是信♥用♥卡♥ 再是这个
Someone's messing with Kruger, Finch.
有人在整克鲁格 芬奇
The machine wouldn't send us his number
要只是想羞辱他
if someone just wanted to humiliate him.
机器是不会给出号♥码的
No, we need to find whoever's behind this
没错 我们得找到幕后人
before they come after him again.
免得他们对他下手
Or before Kruger finds them first.
或者说免得克鲁格先找到他们
Finch. Ms. Shaw. Is everything all right?
芬奇 肖女士 没问题吧
Don't sound so worried, Harold. I haven't hurt anybody...yet.
别这么紧张 哈罗德 我还没揍人呢
Very reassuring. You have news?
真宽心啊 有新消息
I think I know who hijacked Kruger's anniversary party.
我知道昨晚是谁搞乱克鲁格的周年纪念了
Here's the restaurant's security camera footage from last night.
这是昨晚酒店的监控录像
A woman dressed as a waiter.
那女人穿得像服务生
None of the waitstaff had seen her before.
但所有的服务生以前从没见过她
I might have.
我见过
I've been going through all the parties
我一直在查看联合起诉
to the class action suit against Kruger.
克鲁格一案里所有的原告
All of them claim to have been victimized
他们都声称私人信息
when their personal information was released by LifeTrace.
被"生活轨迹"泄露 深受其害
Victimized how?
怎么害的
Identity theft, harassment, blackmail, fraud.
身份盗用 骚扰 勒索 欺诈
Even murder.
甚至被谋杀
Who?
谁
Chloe Harper,
克洛伊·哈珀
Daughter of the lead plaintiff, Sherry Harper.
首席原告雪利·哈珀的女儿
She lost her life to a stalker,
她被人跟踪杀害
who found her home address using LifeTrace.
那人通过生活轨迹找到了她的住址
No wonder Kruger wanted the suit buried.
难怪克鲁格要把案子私了
Detective Fusco is running background checks
现在弗斯科警探正在
on all of the plaintiffs as we speak.
对所有原告进行背景调查
Wait, I just found our mystery waiter.
等等 我发现那神秘服务员了
Her name is Karen Mills. She lives in Queens.
她叫凯伦·米尔斯 住在皇后区
I'm on my way.
我这就去
No, stay put, Ms. Shaw.
不用 待在那儿 肖女士
I'll see if Detective Carter can help us.
我看看卡特警探能否帮忙
What did she do? Rolled a stop.
她怎么了 闯了停止标志
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表