剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
naming Omar Risha a terrorist.
诬陷奥马尔·瑞沙为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的伪造文件
This is absurd.
太荒谬了
Where's my attorney?
我的律师呢
See, Omar found out about the generators.
奥马尔发现了发电机的事
So you had him shipped back, knowing he'd be killed.
你就要把他送回去 知道他回去会被杀
Then you tried to kill Maria too.
然后你还想杀害玛丽亚
Last I checked,
据我所知
Your little NYPD fiefdom
你一名小小的纽约警♥察♥
doesn't extend into the United Nations.
根本没有联♥合♥国♥区域的执法权
Good luck using your tin badge to get in there, Detective.
想用你的破警徽进去 那就祝你好运了 警探
You really think you're a big shot, huh?
你还真把自己当盘菜了
Get a couple bureaucrats in your pocket,
收买♥♥了几名官僚
grease the contracts.
合同能挣钱
You don't care who dies.
你就完全不在乎他人死活
Including your own employees.
包括你自己的员工
Unless the D.A.'s ready to charge my client, we're leaving.
既然地检署没准备好起诉我的当事人 我们走
If you're going to wade into international waters,
想蹚国际浑水
Detective, I suggest you get a bigger boat.
警探 建议你换条大船吧
Any word on Omar?
奥马尔有消息了吗
I could use a drink.
我需要喝一杯
So could I.
我也是
My boys keep a single malt in here somewhere.
我家那两位肯定藏了瓶纯麦芽威士忌
Thank God Finch buys top shelf.
谢天谢地 芬奇买♥♥的顶级好货
Finch!
芬奇
Damn engineers.
倒霉工程师
Mr. Reese, they're loading Omar for deportation.
里瑟先生 他们要驱逐奥马尔
We have to do something.
我们得有所行动
I'm going to pursue.
我跟上去
No need, Finch. I'm on it.
不用 芬奇 我搞定
Let's hit it.
开吧
Roger that.
收到
Ms. Shaw, good news.
肖女士 好消息
Mr. Reese has rescued Omar.
里瑟先生解救了奥马尔
That's great.
太好了
Except we just lost Maria,
问题是玛丽亚丢了
and the Legionnaires are still out there looking for her.
外籍兵团还在外面找她
And what's worse,
更糟的是
I think she's headed to Lapointe's office.
我看她是奔拉波因特的办公室去了
Straight into the lion's den.
直入虎口啊
Please, I have an appointment with Mr. Sevon.
拜托 我跟斯凡先生有约
He's a Greek Diplomat. I don't have much time.
他是希腊外交官 我时间紧迫
Sorry, Lady. No badge, no entry.
抱歉 女士 没有证件 不准进入
What's the problem here?
怎么回事
She's my guest.
她是我的客人
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
We have to hurry.
我们得抓紧了
Maria, when I said I'd help, I meant making a few calls--
玛丽亚 我说我能帮忙是指打几个电♥话♥
Lapointe denied Omar's asylum based on
拉波因特拒绝奥马尔的庇护是因为
a forged letter from the Iraqi government.
一封来自伊♥拉♥克♥政♥府♥的伪造信件
That letter is in Lapointe's office, and I need to get to it.
这封信现在在拉波因特的办公室 我得拿到
This is absurd.
太荒谬了
We can't just break into the high commissioner's office.
我们不能闯进高级专员的办公室
There are proper channels we can follow.
我们可以走正规渠道
Davis conspired with Lapointe to have Omar killed.
戴维斯和拉波因特勾结要害死奥马尔
And now they want me dead too.
他们还想要我的命
What? Why would they do that?
什么 他们为什么这么做
To cover up the theft of six generators in Iraq.
掩饰那六台发电机在伊♥拉♥克♥被盗的事
Look, I will explain the rest later,
我待会跟你详细解释
but right now I need to get that letter.
但现在我得去拿到那封信
I'll take you as far as Lapointe's office.
我会带你尽可能接近拉波因特的办公室
But then the rest is up to you.
但剩下的就靠你自己了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're not a guard.
你不是狱警
And you're not a terrorist.
你也不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
We know you saved Maria's life in Iraq.
我知道你在伊♥拉♥克♥救了玛丽亚的命
We're here to return the favor.
我们是来还人情的
That's why you're helping me?
这就是你们救我的原因
Let's just say we all know what it's like to leave someone behind.
这么说吧 我们都知道抛下别人的感觉
I love Maria. From the first time I met her.
我爱玛丽亚 一见钟情
Where is she now?
她现在在哪儿
She's headed to the U.N. to get evidence
她去联♥合♥国♥总部取证据
to bring down Lapointe and Davis.
要扳倒拉波因特和戴维斯
But not if they get to her first.
前提是他们还没逮住她
We've got to get her out of there before it's too late.
我们得尽快把她救出来
Are you really suggesting we break into the United Nations?
你当真是建议我们闯入♥联♥♥合♥国♥吗
They have triple-layered security.
他们有三层安保系统
Infrared cameras with motion detection.
红外线摄像机加运动探测器
I have an idea.
我有办法
But it's going to require a smoke screen
不过需要点烟雾
and a big-ass truck.
外加一辆超大卡车
I'm in position outside the U.N. Compound.
我在联♥合♥国♥大厦外边
Gonna need to step on it, Reese.
得加油了 里瑟
Ready on this end.
这边准备好了
Open wide, sister.
来吧 妹子
There's a report of smoke on the fourth floor.
四楼有烟雾报告
Call 911.
呼叫911
Fire department's already here.
消防队到了
We need to evacuate the building.
我们需要紧急疏散
Stop playing with the horn, Lionel.
别再乱按喇叭了 莱奈尔
Ever since I was a kid,
我小时候
I always wanted to drive one of these things.
就一直想开这个
Here, you're gonna need this.
给 你用得上
Have you told anyone about Lapointe?
你和谁提过拉波因特吗
The original of the letter has to be here somewhere.
信的原件一定在这儿
We should stop while we're ahead.
我们还是见好就收 快走吧
I am not leaving until I clear Omar's name.
不还奥马尔一个清白 我不会离开
Find anything on Davis, Finch?
戴维斯那边有消息吗 芬奇
Seems he's deleted all his email correspondence.
他似乎删掉了所有的电邮联络人
Ms. Groves, I'm a bit occupied at the moment.
格罗夫斯小姐 我现在有点忙
Try "Habur Gate", Harold.
试试"哈伯门" 哈罗德
"Habur Gate"?
"哈伯门"
What does that mean?
什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
But you're welcome.
不过不用谢
And, by the way...
还有
I'm borrowing your dog.
借你家狗一用
Customs clearance.
海关清关
Six generators.
六台发电机
Requested by...
订购人
Oh, no.
不
Where's the fire, mes amis?
火灾在哪儿啊 [法语]我的朋友
Here.
这儿
I found it. Good.
我找到了 太好了
We should go.
我们快走
He could be here any minute.
他随时会回来
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
I should have known it was you
我接到保安电♥话♥
when I received a call from the guards.
就该猜到是你
And what are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Excusez-moi, Monsieur Lapointe,
[法语]抱歉 拉波因特先生
Pardonnez des désordres, c'était... inévitable.
[法语]请原谅有点混乱 难免的
I didn't know you spoke French.
我都不知道你懂法语
That's the first thing they teach you in the Foreign Legion.
这是加入外籍兵团的第一收获
Consider this payback for what you did to my friend.
这就当是为我朋友报仇吧
What's so funny?
笑什么
Second round is always more accurate than the first.
第二发往往比第一发更精准
What second round?
什么第二发
You're not even holding a gun.
你连枪都没有
I wasn't talking about me.
不是说我
Excusez-moi!
[法语]抱歉
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表