剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Detective Fusco has offered to accompany me.
弗斯科警探愿意陪我同去
This trip to Westchester, is this some kind of punishment?
派去韦斯切斯特 这是惩罚吗
Got the car packed.
装好车了
AC/DC or the Dixie Chicks?
AC/DC乐队还是南方小鸡乐队
I believe I'm the one being punished.
我看受惩罚的是我
What's a Manhattan prosecutor doing at a Westchester high school?
曼哈顿的检察官到韦斯切斯特的高中干嘛
Maybe he's here on a case.
也许来查案
Or not.
也许不是
Welcome. Welcome.
欢迎啊欢迎
Let's see here.
看看哈
Okay.
好了
Frank.
弗兰克
And...
还有
Betty?
贝蒂
So glad you made it.
真高兴你来了
Isn't this weekend gonna be so much fun?
这周末得多好玩儿啊
Our new number is checking in.
新号♥码在签到
I can't believe Finch and Fusco get to track Vigilance
真不敢相信芬奇和弗斯科去查"时刻警惕"
while we're stuck in suburban-high-school hell.
我们却被困在这郊区高中的地狱里了
What's the matter, Shaw?
怎么了 肖
Weren't too popular in high school?
高中时不受欢迎么
You know, we have more important things to do
我们有更重要的事儿
than to baby-sit some loser
犯不着看着窝囊废
who just wants to relive his glory days.
在这儿抚今追昔
Matthew.
马修
It's great to see you. You too.
见到你真好 彼此彼此
Shaw, you okay?
肖 你没事吧
You look strange.
你一脸古怪
I'm fine.
我没事
Just gonna bluejack this guy.
马上黑入这家伙的手♥机♥
Betty?
贝蒂
I'm surprised you made it.
你能来真是惊喜
Who'd want to miss all this?
谁会想错过这一切呢
Yeah, well, no one who looks as good as you.
是啊 没人像你一样耀眼
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
Looks like you caught our new number's eye.
看来新号♥码被你吸引了
You're reading into it.
你想多了
Your itineraries.
给你日程表
So there's drinks at the Bowling Alley tonight,
今晚保龄球馆有酒喝
And, of course, the big shindig tomorrow.
当然了 还有明天的盛大舞会
I hope you brought your dancing shoes.
希望你带舞鞋来了
You do still swing dance, don't you?
你还跳摇摆舞 是吧
I don't like to show off.
我可不想显摆
And, of course, Doug will be catering.
当然了 道格负责餐饮
Doug Hemmill.
道格·赫米尔
A little geeky.
有点宅
Voted best listener.
曾被票选为最佳聆听者
Right, Doug, with the catering company.
对了 道格 开了家餐饮公♥司♥
Doug's Dog Show.
道格狗狗秀
It's a little gourmet hot dog joint.
小型的美食热狗合资公♥司♥
If you'll excuse me.
恕我失陪下
You actually kinda looked like Frank.
你还真有点像弗兰克
Let's see how Harold did with me.
看哈罗德给我搞的如何
Maybe Finch made a clerical error.
也许芬奇是一时笔误
Betty Harris?
贝蒂·哈里斯
I actually look like this to you, Harold?
我在你心中就长这模样吗 哈罗德
Not to me.
不怪我
I implemented a facial-symmetry algorithm
我运行了一个面部轮廓算法
to find the closest match for both you and Mr. Reese.
查找跟你和里瑟先生最匹配的
If you take away the spectacles and the braces,
要是拿掉眼镜和牙套
tame the permanent wave a bit,
把卷发拉直
I do believe that you and Betty Harris
我相信你和贝蒂·哈里斯
look a great deal--
还是颇为相
Harold, stop, right now.
哈罗德 住嘴 马上住嘴
Look, Ms. Harris despised high school.
哈里斯女士厌恶高中
She keeps a blog enumerating the reasons
她的博客中列举出了
that she wouldn't be caught dead at her 20-year reunion,
她不会去二十周年重聚上出丑的原因
so it's a fair assumption that she would not show.
因此可以判断她不会去出席
I'm a professional blogger?
我是专职博客写手
No, the blog is just a side project.
不 博客只是副业
You're a dental hygienist.
你是牙科保健员
Finch, did you know I'm a great swing dancer?
芬奇 你知道我精通摇摆舞吗
And you're the Mattress King of Kenosha, Wisconsin.
你还是威斯康辛州肯诺沙市的床垫大王
I sent the real Frank on an all-expenses-paid vacation to Aruba,
我送了真弗兰克免费的[加勒比]阿鲁巴岛之旅
so the two of you should be all set.
所以你们俩的身份安排妥当
No sign of Matthew Reed.
没看到马修·里德
Just bulky sweaters and beer guts.
只有一堆的厚毛衣加啤酒肚
She looks friendly.
她看起来挺友好
Let's ask her.
问问她吧
Excuse me. Have you seen Mat--
打扰一下 你有没有看到马
Was it something I said?
我是不是说错什么了
You got the whole weekend to find out.
你有一整个周末慢慢儿琢磨
Betty Harris.
贝蒂·哈里斯
I'm surprised I even recognized you.
真吃惊我居然还能认出你
Me too.
同吃惊
Jack. Jack Tanner.
杰克 杰克·坦纳
You probably don't recognize me in this uniform.
我穿这身制♥服♥你可能不太能认出我
They even gave me a gun. You wanna see?
我还有配枪呢 要看吗
Maybe later.
再说吧
Some people are gun-shy.
有的人会比较怕枪
Frank, you're holdin' up pretty good.
弗兰克 看来你还不错
Expected your divorces to take a toll.
还以为离婚对你打击不轻
We should really say hi to Matthew Reed.
我们应该去跟马修·里德打声招呼
Yeah. How's he been?
是啊 他怎么样
Have you seen him? Truthfully?
你看到他了吗 坦白说
No one expected him to show.
都没想到他会来
He hasn't been back since graduation day.
他一毕业就没回来过了
Can't blame him, considering the circumstances.
也不能怪他 想想那种情况
You know, the thing?
那事儿
The thing with the--
那事儿
Girlfriend.
女朋友
"Claire Klein."
克莱尔·克雷恩
Matthew's girlfriend died senior year.
马修的女朋友高三去世
Yeah, they found her body in Matthew's car.
是啊 在马修的车上发现她的尸体
Remember? People said he had something to do with her death.
记得吗 人们都说他跟她的死有关
Excuse me, I'm gonna go say hi to Doug.
失陪了 我去跟道格打声招呼
No, no, no, you see, with yellow mustard, all you're tasting is vinegar.
不不不 加黄芥末 只有醋的味道
But with dijon, there's, like, hints of burgundy.
但加第戎芥末酱 就有种勃艮第葡萄酒的味道
So it's the third time I've been caught with the stuff.
这是我第三次因为有货被逮着了
There's our lawyer now.
律师在那儿呢
I had a doctor's note for, like, glaucoma or something.
我有张处方 治疗青光眼之类的
This guy does the best medical marijuana defense in Manhattan.
这个人是全曼哈顿最擅长医用大♥麻♥案辩护的
Okay.
好的
Someone likes Matthew.
还是有人喜欢马修啊
Like that guy's a great judge of character.
好像那家伙有眼光似的
Frank and beans!
弗兰克 不是吧
Case in point.
例证啊
Buddy! You haven't changed.
哥们儿 你一点儿没变
It's like going back in a time machine.
好像坐着时光机回到了过去
And you look exactly the same as the day we met.
你看起来就跟我们初识那天一样
Wanna get lit? Maybe after dinner.
想喝杯吗 晚饭后吧
Prosecutor's on the move.
检察官起身了
You should've stayed home.
你该待在家里
Matthew's got at least one enemy.
马修至少有一位仇人
And Frank's got two.
弗兰克有两位
Detective Fusco, NYPD.
弗斯科警探 纽约警♥察♥
Gonna need to take a look at Leona Wainwright's office
要查看下李奥娜·温赖特的办公室
with my forensic photographer.
还有我的法医摄影师
Are you with the other men?
你们和那些人是一起的吗
Detective. Nice to see you again.
警探 真高兴又见到你
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表