剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Us.
我们
I think the machine wants us to kill McCourt.
机器想要让我们杀掉麦考特
John, think about what you're saying.
约翰 想想你在说什么
I have.
想过了
Just because Decima is not the threat to McCourt
德西玛不杀麦考特
doesn't mean that we must be.
不意味着我们就得杀
The machine is designed to save lives, not take them.
机器被设计来挽救生命 不是夺取生命
But could it?
那它会吗
Could the machine ever tell us to kill someone?
机器会让我们杀人吗
Is it possible?
有可能吗
It's conceivable.
有此可能性
How bad would the situation have to be?
要在多糟糕的情况下
Bad.
非常糟糕
It would have to see that an individual's actions
它必面是看出了个体的行为
could directly result in the loss of others' lives.
会直接造成他人丧生
How many lives? A dozen, a hundred? How many?
多少人丧生 十几 上百 多少
A lot. I'm not sure.
很多 我不确定
I never dreamt it would come to this.
我没想过事情会发展到这个地步
It has.
已经如此了
Your machine-- it sees something coming--
你的机器 知道要出事了
Something bad-- and it wants us to stop it.
大事 它想让我们阻止
I don't know. You don't know that.
我不知道 你也不知道
Look, I've never entirely trusted your machine,
我从没真正信任过你的机器
but you built it, and I trust you.
但它是你造的 我信任你
You're the one who said we can't underestimate
是你说我们不能低估
the threat of Samaritan.
"撒马利亚人"的威胁
Mr. McCourt,
麦考特先生
You have to call off your deal with Decima.
你得取消你和德西玛的交易
Their surveillance program cannot be approved.
他们的监控项目 不能被批准
What--what are you, one of those privacy nut jobs?
你什么人 隐私激进疯子吗
Is that what this is about?
是因为这个吗
With access to the government's surveillance feeds,
有了政♥府♥监控信♥号♥♥
Decima will be able to acquire any information,
德西玛就能随心所欲 获取任何信息
any secret it desires,
任何秘密
and sell it to the highest bidder.
然后出♥售♥ 价高者得
And that would be the United States government.
这肯定就是美国政♥府♥
Perhaps, for now.
也许目前是
But unbridled access will create
但是 不受限制的权限会造成
unlimited opportunities for abuse.
失控的信息滥用
People will be ruined, lives will be lost.
人们会受伤 会送命
The results will be nothing short of catastrophic.
结果将会是灾难性的
These programs are always gonna be controversial
那些项目总是会引起争议
but also inevitable.
但却不可或缺
People get up in arms whenever they go public,
一曝光人们就会大动肝火
but eventually the noise dies down,
但最终都会平息
because the simple truth is that people wanna be protected.
因为事实是 人们想被保护
They just don't wanna know how.
他们只是不想知道自己是怎么被保护
Maybe I haven't offered you the right incentive.
是我还没有开价
So how much?
要多少钱
Excuse me?
你说什么
To withdraw your support for Decima's program, how much?
放弃支持德西玛的项目 要多少钱
You know, I did this to keep the country safe.
我这么做是为了保护国♥家♥安♥全♥
And yeah, maybe I got a little something for myself during the process.
的确 此一过程中我自己捞了点好处
All that makes me is good at what I do.
那只是说明我胜任自己的工作啊
I'm not calling off the deal.
我不会取消交易
Looks like we've got company-- S.W.A.T., Feds, the works.
有人来了 特战队 联邦特工 大阵仗
Mr. Reese, it was never my intention
里瑟先生 我从不想要
for people to be killed because of the machine.
有人因为机器被杀
What do you think happened when it gave the government
你以为它把恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的号♥码告诉政♥府♥后
a terrorist number?
会发生什么
What do you think we used to do for a living?
你以为我们以前是做什么工作的
That man is not a terrorist.
但那个人不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's just an opportunistic and corrupt pawn.
他只是投机取巧的腐♥败♥棋子
That doesn't make the threat any less real.
他造成的威胁只多不少
We are not assassins. We protect people.
我们不是刺客 我们保护人
Isn't that what we're doing,
这不就是吗
sacrificing the life of one to save the lives of many?
牺牲一个生命 拯救无数生命
Shaw, help me out here.
肖 帮腔啊
Six months ago, I would've already put a bullet in that guy's head.
要在六个月前 我早把那男的一枪爆头了
But ever since hanging around you guys,
不过自从开始跟你们混
I've kind of gotten used to saving people.
我有点习惯救人了
But we've only been able to do that by trusting the machine.
但这一切都基于对机器的信任
And if it's saying that this guy's gotta go,
要是机器说这个人得死
I think we should still trust it.
我觉得我们应该信任它
John, I urge you to consider the consequences of this action.
约翰 我求你想想动手的后果
There are consequences to not acting.
想想不动手的后果
Like with Simmons and Joss.
比如西蒙斯 和乔丝
Don't do this.
别这样
If we let him walk out that door, Decima wins.
我们让他走出门 德西玛就赢了
Samaritan will go live.
"撒马利亚人"就会上线
It's a possibility but not a certainty.
那只是可能 并不一定
There may be another way. We've never been here.
也许还有其他办法 我们从没遇到过这种情况
But are you really willing to take that risk?
但你真的愿意冒这个险吗
Harold?
哈罗德
Since we started this, things have changed.
我们从一开始走到现在 很多事都变了
We've changed.
我们也变了
But the mission, our purpose, has always been constant--
但我们的使命 我们的目的 始终如一
to save lives.
拯救生命
If that's changed somehow, if we're in a place now
如果这一点也变了 如果我们沦落到
where the machine is asking us to commit murder...
机器要我们谋杀的地步
That's a place I can't go.
我撑不下去了
I'm afraid this is where I get off.
我可能要放弃了
John.
约翰
Pick it up, pick it all up
再次捡起
And start again
重新开始
You've got a second chance You could go home
再一次 回家
Escape it all
逃开一切
It's just irrelevant
无关紧要
You've got a warm heart
心溢温柔
You've got a beautiful brain
才思泉涌
But it's disintegrating
瞬间分崩
It's just medicine
不过黄粱一梦
It's just medicine
不过黄粱一梦
You could still be what you want to
来时路 犹可回
What you said you were when I met you
人生只如初见
You've had an opportunity to consider my proposal.
我给你机会考虑我的提议了
Will you help us?
要帮我们吗
My colleagues and I would like to,
我和我的同事们都很乐意
but unfortunately now is not the time.
但可惜现在时机尚不成熟
Perhaps a demonstration of my system's capabilities
也许先展示一下系统的能力
will convince you that your country cannot afford to wait.
可以说服你 你的国家等不起了
Test in a limited area, say...
在限定的区域测试一下 比如
New York City.
纽约市
24 hours, quick, clean.
就24小时 干净利落
Then we shut it down.
然后就关闭
No guns, no police, just information.
不动枪 不动警♥察♥ 只要信息
What kind of information?
什么信息
If the NSA provides us
只要国安局给我们提供
with New York City's surveillance feeds,
纽约市的监控摄像信♥号♥♥
we will find you a terrorist.
我们就给你找出一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You could find me a thousand terrorists,
你找出一千名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都行
but like I said,
但我说过了
we'll never get this through congress.
国会通不过的
And as I told you, dissenting voices would not be a problem.
我也告诉你了 反对声不是问题
What you said you were when I met you
人生只如初见
You could still be what you want to
来时路 犹可回
What you said you were
人生只如初见
When I met you
如我初见你
When you met me
如你初见我
When I met you
如我初见你
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表