剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
How many windows were shattered from the explosion?
爆♥炸♥大概震碎了多少窗户
And as far as you can tell, was anyone injured?
据您所见 是否有人受伤
Is he dead? Did you kill Aaron?
他死了吗 你杀了亚伦吗
The bomb I exploded was in a parking garage.
我引爆的地点是一个车♥库♥
Three cars were turned into flaming metal husks.
三辆车已经烧成了废铁
Call it a warning shot.
就当这是鸣枪示警吧
Aaron is still alive... for the moment.
亚伦还活着 暂时
Okay, I understand.
好 我明白
No, I don't think you do.
不 我想你不明白
You see, a bomb of the exact same size
同样大小的炸♥弹♥
is currently strapped to little Aaron.
正绑在小亚伦的身上
And since my rules have proven too complicated for you to follow,
鉴于我的规则对你来说太过复杂
I'm gonna make this all very simple.
下面我就简单来
You have exactly 15 minutes to delete those calls
给你十五分钟时间删除来电
before I set that bomb off, starting now.
否则我就引爆♥炸♥弹 计时开始
Do it!
动手吧
Or the next dispatch call you make
否则你下一个出警电♥话♥
will be to have officers pick up the pieces
就是安排警员们去收拾
of what's left of that boy's body.
那小男孩的残肢了
Do you understand me now, Sandra?
你现在明白了吗 桑德拉
At first, it didn't make sense.
一开始看来 这根本没道理
Of all the operators out there on that floor,
同一楼层有那么多接线员
why pick the one who is least likely to crack under pressure
为什么偏偏选了一个看似最坚强的
and give in to his demands?
最不可能乖乖听话的
A foolish move...
这是蠢招
unless he knew something about you...
除非他了解你的某件事
something in a sealed juvenile record
某件封存在少年犯罪记录中的事
that he could twist into the perfect leverage
他可以凭此作为完美的筹码
to get you to do what he was asking.
要挟你听他的话
The loss of a child.
孩子死亡
His name was Joseph.
他叫乔瑟夫
He was three years old,
那年他三岁
and he had a smile that just made everything okay.
他的笑容灿烂得能点亮世界
I lived across the street,
我住在他对街
used to babysit him all the time.
经常去当他的保姆
And one night, when I was 14, I was giving him a bath.
我十四岁那年的一个晚上 正在给他洗澡
He wanted a toy.
他想要玩具
Ridiculous yellow frog.
一只可笑的黄色青蛙
It was just downstairs.
放在楼下
I was only gone a minute, but...
我只走开了一分钟 但是
You can probably guess the rest.
之后你大概能猜到了
The worst part wasn't... desperately trying to perform CPR
最痛苦的 不是我拼命给他做心脏复苏
before the paramedics arrived
盼着医护人员快来
or even when the police charged me with negligent homicide.
甚至不是警方指控我过失杀人
No, the worst part...
最痛苦的
was when I came back upstairs
是我回到楼上
and I found him lying facedown in the tub.
看见他面朝下倒在浴缸中
I froze.
我僵住了
I couldn't think. I couldn't move.
我没法思考 也没法动弹
And to this day, I wonder whether those extra 15 seconds
直到今天 我都在想也许那僵住的十五秒
wouldn't have saved Joseph's life.
能救回乔瑟夫的生命
You were just a child yourself.
你当时也只是孩子
Anyone in those circumstances--
任何人在那种情况下
That's what my lawyer said.
我的律师当时也是那么说的
And in the eyes of the law,
在法律角度看来
I was found innocent.
我是无辜的
But not in my eyes, Harold.
但在我看来不是的 哈罗德
Which is why I'm gonna do whatever this man wants.
所以我会照那个人说的做
Sandra, wait.
桑德拉 等等
There's a second reason why the caller is targeting you--
他会找上你还有第二个原因
a 911 call you took two days ago, a murder.
你两天前接到的一通911报♥警♥电♥话♥ 一起谋杀案
I don't care.
我不在乎
I'm not giving up on another little boy.
我不会再放弃一个孩子
I'll give you as many minutes as I can,
我会尽量争取时间
and then I'm deleting those calls.
然后我会删除记录
I'm turning around now. Please get out of my way.
我现在要转身了 请你让开
I understand you won't give up on Aaron.
我明白 你不会放弃亚伦
I won't give up on you.
我也不会放弃你
Ms. Shaw, if you still have those tethered phones,
肖女士 如果那两台捆绑电♥话♥还在你手上
hold on to them.
拿好
I have work to do.
我有事要做
Got a description.
问出体貌特征了
Might be the guy we're looking for.
可能是我们要找的人
All right, Shaw, let's hear it.
好 肖 说来听听
Latino in a slick suit.
拉丁裔 西装笔挺
Ridiculous number of piercings in his right ear,
右耳上的耳钉多到抽疯
including a gothic cross.
包括一个哥特式十字架
Templario.
圣堂武士
Why am I not surprised?
我怎么一点也不惊讶呢
There he is.
看到了
Five does seem a bit ridiculous.
五个的确有点抽疯
I'm on way. No need to handle this on your own.
我现在赶过去 你不必独自上阵
Never been one to wait for backup.
等支援向来不是咱的范儿
Just want a quick conversation with him.
只想跟他略谈句
The rest of you can...leave.
其他人可以退下了
Nobody gets hurt.
免得受伤
Nobody gets hurt? How about you, pendejo?
免得受伤 那你呢 [西语]蠢货
I was kinda hoping you'd pick the hard way.
爷就盼着你们敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Glasses, got some interesting information
眼镜儿 我发现了点情况
about my homicide victim and her bosses, the Kincaids.
谋杀案死者和她的老板金凯德夫妇之间有点问题
Might help you with your kid.
也许能帮上那个小孩儿
Call you when I'm done.
这边搞定就打给你
I just got one other question.
我只剩一个问题了
Any idea what Tara has in her hand?
知道塔拉手里的是什么吗
That's her cell phone.
她的手♥机♥
That's her cell phone.
这才是她的手♥机♥
Found in her apartment.
在她公♥寓♥发现的
That is a burner phone.
这是一次性手♥机♥
Tara had it on her the night she died,
塔拉死的那晚在她身上
but can't seem to find it in any of her things.
但在她的物品中死活找不到
Turns out somebody got rid of it...
看来是有人处理掉了
Somebody who killed her.
杀害她的那个人
We accessed the phone records.
我们调取了通话记录
Tara used that burner phone to only call two numbers--
塔拉只用这个手♥机♥打给过两个号♥码
911 the night she died, and...
在她被杀当晚拨♥打♥的911 以及
this one. Recognize it?
这个号♥码 见过吗
Me neither.
我也没见过
That's why we decided to check its voice mail.
所以我们决定查下这个语♥音♥信箱
I know, how do you do that without the code, right?
我知道 没密♥码♥怎么查呢 对吧
I got this friend of mine who's just--
我有个朋友刚好
he's great at that type of thing.
很擅长这些事
Ron, it's Tara.
罗恩 我是塔拉
I-I can't do this anymore, the sneaking around.
我不能再继续下去 再偷偷摸摸下去
It's not fair to me or to Gina.
这样对我和吉娜都不公平
I wanna tell the world about us.
我要公开
Even deleted voice mails can be retrieved for up to 30 days.
就算被删的语♥音♥留言三十天内也能找回
Ones and zeros, they never really go away.
1和0组合的数据 永远不会彻底消失
None of this is admissible in court.
这些法庭都不会认可
But this is.
但这个可以
Carpet fibers from the mat in your trunk,
这些地毯纤维取自你的后备箱
which is where Ron stuffed the body after he hit her...
就是罗恩打死她之后装她尸体的地方
before he dumped her down by the river.
然后他把她抛尸河中了
But the real scare came when you realized she made a 911 call.
但最让你恐惧的是发现她打了911报♥警♥电♥话♥
You didn't know what was on that call,
你不知道她电♥话♥里说了什么
but you knew you needed to get rid of it.
但你知道你必须处理掉
See, normally, I'd let you squirm and deny it.
要是平常 我容你矢口否认
But you had to kidnap a little boy to cover it up.
但你居然绑♥架♥孩子来掩盖罪行
Little boy. What?
孩子 什么
Now you're gonna get on that phone,
现在你给我拿起电♥话♥
and you're gonna tell 'em to let him go.
给我告诉他们放了他
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表