剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Not yet.
还没
But I can't help noticing
不过我注意到
that you are nowhere near the doctor that I recommended.
你根本没去我推荐的医生那里
In fact, you seem to be...
事实上 你似乎是
You wanna tell me why you're holding the same junk
要告诉我为什么你手里的货
as the guys who took Gen?
和绑了珍的人一样吗
Sit down, Vadim.
坐下 瓦迪姆
Got a little something for you.
给你带了点东西
Good, huh?
不错吧
It'd be a shame to see it all go to waste.
要是浪费了就太可惜了
Now I can either re-up your stash,
可以让你吸嗨了
or I can flush it all.
也可以全冲掉
Stupid kid.
熊孩子
Bugging people's rooms.
监听人家的屋子
They sweep for transmitters.
他们扫描到了发射器
Who uses wires anymore?
如今谁还用接线的
But they find the wire, then they find recorders,
他们找到线 就找到了录音机
then they find me.
就找到了我
You told them about Gen?
你跟他们说了珍的事
They knew already. They give me this.
他们已经知道了 他们给了我这个
They tell me to find the tapes
他们让我找到磁带
and not to report it if she went missing.
她失踪了也不要上报
Who?
谁
Bratva.
俄黑♥手♥党♥
The--the Russians.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I don't know if you realize, but you're asking a lot.
不知道你有没有意识到 但你要求的太多了
I don't know if you realize, but I'm not asking.
不知道你有没有意识到 这不是请求
Finch, I'm closing in on the kidnapper's cell.
芬奇 我离绑♥架♥者的手♥机♥很近了
I don't know if you realize, but I'm not asking.
不知道你有没有意识到 这不是请求
Most accidents don't require a shovel.
意外通常不需要用到铲子
Most accidents don't require a shovel.
意外通常不需要用到铲子
That's my guy.
那是我在查的人
Paying my guy.
付钱给我在查的人
Finch, I know who has the girl.
芬奇 我知道谁绑了那小姑娘
So do I, Mr. Reese.
我也知道了 里瑟先生
Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not polite to spy on people,
没人告诉你监听别人很不礼貌吗
little girl?
小姑娘
Now... where are the tapes?
那些磁带在哪儿
So we called your mom, okay, Sameen?
我们打电♥话♥给你妈妈了 好吗 萨姆恩
She's coming right now.
她正在赶过来
Where's my dad? Is he stuck in the car too?
我爸呢 他是不是也困在车里了
Sweetheart, it was a really bad accident.
宝贝 那车祸很严重
Your dad got hurt.
你♥爸♥爸受伤了
Then why are you with me?
那你为什么在这陪我
You should be taking care of him.
你应该去照顾他
Yeah, I wish I could, sweetie.
是啊 我也希望 宝贝
But sometimes people get hurt so bad
但有时候人受伤太重
that they fall asleep,
就会睡过去
and they don't wake up.
醒不过来了
You mean he's dead?
你是说他死了吗
Look, I'm so sorry, Sameen.
我很遗憾 萨姆恩
If there was anything I could have done...
要是有什么我能做的
I'm hungry. Can I have a sandwich?
我饿了 能给我个三明治吗
Ms. Shaw, you're still not at the doctor.
肖女士 你还没去看医生
I must insist that you...
我强烈要求你去
Finch, Carter knows how HR found Gen.
芬奇 卡特发现HR怎么找到珍了
They ran her fingerprints.
他们查了她的指纹
Every legal immigrant gets fingerprinted
所有合法移♥民♥在入境时
when they enter the country.
都会留下指纹记录
That still doesn't explain exactly what she has on HR.
但还是不知道她抓到HR什么把柄
How's our friend with the tremor?
那个颤抖的家伙如何
Awake, but not exactly a chatterbox.
醒着 但是不怎么开口
Perhaps we should let Mr. Yogorov
也许我们应该让约格洛夫先生
and Detective Simmons do the talking.
和警探西蒙斯来说
What kind of joint operation?
什么样的合作项目
One in our mutual interest.
互利互惠的
My boss wants your people to stop moving the old product
我们老大想要你们的人停销老产品
and try something new.
搞点新玩意
They ever say what the product is?
他们说过是什么产品吗
No, but one of your pictures
没有 不过你拍的一张照片
may turn out to be worth a thousand words.
可能抵过千言万语了
The tanker that you spotted
你发现的油罐车
bears a chemical formula on the side.
边上有个化学式
KMnO4.
KMnO4
Potassium permanganate.
高锰酸钾
Commonly used in water treatment,
通常用于水处理
But also a key ingredient in a dangerous new class of drugs:
但也可以用做关键原料制成一种危险的新♥型♥毒♥品♥
Synthetic Cathinones.
合成卡西酮
Otherwise known as Bath Salts.
俗称"浴盐"
So basically, HR's dealing drugs.
说到底 HR在贩毒
Perhaps not simply dealing.
可能不只是贩毒
The drug may be intoxicating,
毒品虽能让人兴奋
but pure potassium permanganate is just toxic.
但纯高锰酸钾是有毒的
Exposure produces symptoms similar to Parkinson's.
接触会产生类似帕金森症的症状
Our new friend isn't sick.
那位朋友不是病了
He's been cooking designer drugs for HR.
他是HR的制毒师
Thank you, Finch.
谢了 芬奇
Nitroglycerin.
硝酸甘油
It's highly unstable.
非常不稳定
The slightest shock could set it off.
轻微震动 就可能引爆
Drop it, and it'll blow your knees off.
弄倒了 你的膝盖就会被炸飞
I'd hold steady if I were you.
换我肯定拼命稳住
So you've been making drugs for HR.
你一直在为HR制毒
Where do the Russians come in?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人负责什么
HR makes the stuff, the Russians move it.
HR制毒 俄♥罗♥斯♥人贩运
They called in a big meeting.
他们安排了一个会面
With the head of HR?
跟HR的老大吗
The top dealers in town.
城里所有的毒枭
HR wants the Russians to lay down the law,
HR要俄♥罗♥斯♥人下令
force 'em to stop selling Coke, "H", whatever,
逼他们停售可♥卡♥因♥ 海♥洛♥因♥之类的
start selling Salts.
转而卖♥♥"浴盐"
You get all that, Finch?
听到了吗 芬奇
Yes, and I've found something in one of Gen's recordings
是的 我在珍的一盘磁带里发现的内容
that confirms it.
能证实此事
Screw the Columbians.
哥伦比亚可以滚蛋了
This stuff is made right here in the U.S. of A.
这玩意儿直接美国本土制♥造♥
All right, we've got a massive facility.
我们有大量设备
City gets hooked, we all get rich.
城里大卖♥♥ 我们全发达
So where's the cook site?
制毒窝点在哪
I only helped with the first batch,
我只参与了第一批的制♥作♥
but a pipe burst.
但有个管子爆裂了
I got hosed with whatever did this to me.
我被浇了一身 变成了这样
After that, they moved-- someplace bigger.
之后 他们搬去了更大的地方
Please. That's all I know.
求你了 我就知道这么多
And I believe you.
我相信你
You can't just leave me here!
你们不能把我丢在这儿
So HR is tailoring crime in the city to fit their needs,
HR为满足己欲 恣意操控本市的犯罪
and we've got the tapes to prove it to the DEA.
那些磁带可以呈缉毒局为证
Look, Carter, I know you said no deals.
卡特 我知道你说过不做交易
Of course we trade the tapes for the girl.
我们当然要拿磁带来换那小姑娘
Are we really gonna leave him like that?
我们真要把他就丢在这儿吗
Relax. It's just corn syrup.
放松 那只是玉米糖浆
We got a 911 call. Someone's having a heart attack?
我们接到911电♥话♥报♥警♥ 有人心脏病发吗
Sorry, we're required to check.
抱歉 我们必须检查
If you'd just let us in...
只要让我们进去
What was that ambulance doing out front?
外面的救护车是怎么回事
Where's the girl?
小姑娘在哪儿
That's HR's deal.
那是HR的事儿
The cops might kill a kid.
警♥察♥可能会杀了那孩子
My people have standards.
我手下是有原则的
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表