剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, my, he's gorgeous.
天啊 他帅得销魂荡魄
Fancy stuff, fancy guests.
讲究的场面 讲究的宾客
A job like this could give Kelly access to all of them,
这工作可以让凯莉接触到这一切
and maybe all of their dirty little secrets.
甚至包括他们阴暗的小秘密
Mr. Reese, do you know what this is?
里瑟先生 你知道这是什么吗
It's the Nowell Codex.
这是诺埃尔古抄本
It's over 1,000 years old.
有上千年历史了
Yeah, it's beautiful, but I think
真漂亮 不过我觉得
we should keep our eyes on the prize in here,
我们还是重点关注大奖吧
don't you think?
你说呢
Everyone, everyone,
各位 各位
there seems to be a problem.
看来出了点问题
Please stay where you are until--
请待在原地等
Mr. Reese? I’m on it.
里瑟先生 我去看看
Excuse me. Pardon me.
不好意思 借过
Excuse me.
不好意思
Finch, they're dry ice bombs,
芬奇 是干冰炸♥弹♥
packed in airtight coolers with water.
和水一起放在了密封的冷却器里
And the perfect smoke screen.
正好能制♥造♥出烟雾
But who delivered them to the museum?
但谁送进博物馆的呢
It could be the protestors.
可能是那些抗♥议♥者
I don't think so, Ms. Shaw.
我不觉得 肖女士
I think someone's trying to make off with the Cezanne.
我觉得有人要带着[现代绘画之父]塞尚真迹跑了
Stop!
站住
Got it, Finch.
看到了 芬奇
Right place, right time?
正确的地点 正确的时间
I guess we're both liars, huh?
看来我们都说谎了
Boys,
小子们
you're not gonna believe this, but I know who the thief is.
说出来你们都不能信 我知道窃贼是谁了
I'm sorry, miss, crime scene.
抱歉 小姐 犯罪现场
Officer, I was just working this event
警官 我正在宴会中工作
when boom, smoke, chaos.
忽然就爆♥炸♥冒烟一团乱
People were running, screaming.
人们又跑又叫的
I got swept out the door without my bag.
我包都没拿就被挤出去了
Sir, please--
先生 拜托
Miss, it's 1:00 a.m.,
小姐 都凌晨一点了
what can I do to make you stop talking?
你要怎么才肯住嘴啊
Let me get my bag.
让我去拿包
I promise, I won't touch anything
我保证 我什么都不碰
or bump into any of your C.S.I. guys, I swear.
不会打扰你们那些什么现场调查员 我发誓
I remember what table the staff put their bags under.
我记得工作人员放包的桌子
Let me know if you find Kelly's.
找到了凯莉的告诉我
I hope in the rush she forgot it,
但愿她忙中出错
after she grabbed that painting.
偷完画后落下了
I'll do you one better, Finch.
还有更好的 芬奇
I got her bag and her computer.
我拿到了她的包和她的电脑
Of course, she went for the Cezanne.
她当然是来偷塞尚的
She has good taste.
她很有品味
I've been hunting her for Interpol for over a year.
我们国际刑♥警♥追查她一年多了
Female, 25 to 35 of Asian ethnicity,
女性 25到35岁 亚裔
I believe Chinese.
我认为是华人
That's all anyone can say, really.
就这点线索了
No one's ever gotten a good look at her face.
从没人见过她的脸
I almost had her in Dubai six months ago.
六个月前我差点在迪拜抓到她
I came to New York following a passport of hers,
我顺着她的一本护照追查到了纽约
dead end,
查不下去时
when I got this call.
接到了你们的电♥话♥
She's hard to track.
她很难追踪
She uses accomplices,
她会用到帮手
vagrants that she pays off if they'll do a little jail time.
付钱让流浪汉去坐一小会儿牢
She kills them after, you see?
她随后就会杀了他们 明白吗
Tell your detectives to be ready.
让你的警探们准备好
Anywhere this woman goes, bodies follow.
这女人所到之处 必有尸体
You hear that about decoys and dead accomplices?
你听到那些诱饵和死去的帮手了吗
Kelly's dangerous.
凯莉很危险
The guard is still alive.
警卫还活着
And we haven't seen her hurt anyone seriously yet.
我们目前也没见她下重手伤人
But if we received her number,
但既然我们收到了她的号♥码
it could just be a matter of time.
恐怕也只是时间问题了
I already looked, waste of time.
我已经看过了 纯属浪费时间
Everything on there supports her cover as an event planner:
里面的一切都只能证明她的宴会策划人身份
Shipping orders, receipts, that kind of thing.
送货订单啊 收据啊 如此之类
If she ditched it, it's worthless.
她弃之不顾 肯定是毫无价值
Maybe it's not about what's on the device,
也许关键不在于电脑里边的内容
but rather where it's been.
而在于它去过哪里
All portable devices have GPS chips these days.
现在所有的便携电脑都装有GPS芯片
If we're trying to track her down,
我们要追踪她
it will likely be some place she frequents.
可以从她常去的地方入手
There, down on Pearl Street.
这里 珍珠街
A bar called, "The Purloined Letter." That's appropriate.
一间酒吧 叫"失窃的信" 真应景
Let's go see who Kelly meets for drinks.
去看看凯莉跟谁喝酒
Given our proximity and the likelihood that Kelly is in that bar,
鉴于我们的距离 既然凯莉有可能在酒吧里
I can use software to bluejack
我可以用软件黑进
every phone line in the place.
里面所有人的手♥机♥
Dude, I'm telling you No.
哥们 我告诉你 不是
Excuse me, excuse me, can I get a beer, please? No.
打扰下 打扰下 给我来杯啤酒好吗 不是
But I just can't get her out of my No.
但我就是忘不了她 不是
I got the painting.
我拿到画了
Wait, I found her.
慢着 找到了
It's definitely Kelly.
这个绝对是凯莉
The guys I put you in touch with,
我让你联♥系♥的人
you get what you wanted, the ice?
拿到你要的东西了吗 干冰
It was where it needed to be.
正好在需要的位置上
I had to hurt a guard, Cyril.
我不得不打伤了一名警卫 西里尔
He should've stayed out of the way.
他应该让开路的
Your Cezanne.
你的塞尚
Satisfied?
满意了吗
Only if you are, milacku.
你满意就好 [捷克语]甜心
We're done here.
结束
I've been all around the world. So have you.
我游历过全世界 你也是
But you're far from done.
但你离结束还早着呢
My associates in Prague are appreciative of all your work.
我在布拉格的伙伴们很欣赏你的工作
But this next job--
但下一票
this next job is a masterpiece, Jiao.
下一票可是杰作 娇
You have everything to gain from it
做成了 你要什么都行
and just as much to lose.
反之 你什么都会失去
Then I shouldn't waste any more time talking to you.
那我就不浪费时间跟你聊天了
She used a key, Finch.
她用的钥匙 芬奇
At least we know she isn't robbing the place.
那至少她不是进去抢劫
I think I found Kelly's apartment--
我似乎找到了凯莉的公♥寓♥
only one without a name.
只有一个住户没有铭牌
In the bar, the man Kelly was meeting
在酒吧里 那个跟凯莉面谈的人
called her "Jiao."
称呼她"娇"
We know that "Kelly Lin, event planner" is a dead end.
"凯莉·林 宴会策划人"反正查不下去了
Let's take a look into Jiao Lin.
试试查下"林娇"
It seems there are a number of sites with data
有许多网站的数据显示
relating to a former Olympic gymnast
有一名前奥♥运♥会体操运动员
Jiao Lin, who competed for the Chinese national team.
林娇 曾经代表中国国家队出赛
She won a silver medal at 2000 Olympic Games.
她在2000年夺得过奥♥运♥会银牌
China had a fine showing in gymnastics that year.
中国在那年的体操项目中表现出色
You remember those games?
你记得那些比赛吗
Sydney, wasn't it?
悉尼 是吧
How old was she?
她当时多大
Barely a teenager.
十几岁罢了
She was later cut from the Chinese roster
她随后被开除出了中国队
while practicing in the Czech Republic
当时她正在捷克共和国
for the World Championships.
备战世锦赛
No reasons given for her termination.
原因不明
So what happened that turned Kelly
那是什么使凯莉
from a world-class athlete to a world-class criminal?
从一流运动员变成了一流罪犯呢
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表