剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being Watched.
你被 监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
Name's root.
名叫"根"
She's a hacker, extortionist, murderer.
她是黑客 勒索犯 杀人凶手
She hacks human beings as easily as she hacks computers.
她黑进人脑就跟黑进电脑一样简单
I don't want to control your machine.
我并不想控制你的机器
I just want to set it free.
我只想要放它自♥由♥
I already did.
我已经放了
The machine's given me a mission.
机器给了我一个任务
Things are evolving.
形势在演变
You say you're an interface,
你说你是界面
Your eyes and your ears are your ports,
你的眼睛和耳朵是你的接口
We can put a stop to that.
我们可以阻止
I wish you'd listened.
你当初听我的话就好了
Then the drives would have never fallen into the wrong hands.
那样硬盘就不会误入敌手
Decima Technologies.
德西玛科技
My Samaritan...
我的"撒马利亚人"
you are destined for great things.
你注定将成就伟业
New fish,
菜鸟
You want a tip?
要点建议[龟♥头♥]不
No, thanks.
免了 谢了
That's too bad, 'cause you're getting the whole thing.
太可惜了 不仅是头 整个儿都给你噢
Go check it out.
去看看
Ma'am, hello?
女士 喂
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine. Thanks for asking.
我没事 劳你费心
Get out there. We've got a problem.
下去看看 我们有麻烦了
Go get 'em, biggie.
上啊 牛逼货
Show 'em what you got.
给他们点颜色看看
You, hands in the air-- get down on the--aah!
你 举起手来 趴在
What have we here?
瞧瞧瞧瞧
Hey, baby. I want a piece of that.
宝贝儿 给爷尝尝味儿吧
Billy.
比利
Wanna get outta here?
想离开这儿吗
Come on, sugar.
来吧 小甜心
Why don't you take me with--
不如把哥也带上
My name's Billy too!
我也叫比利啊
So do we know each other?
我们认识吗
All right, I have him. What's next?
好了 找到他了 然后呢
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
Who are you? Hello?
你是谁 喂
Hello!
喂
Wrong side. I'm deaf in that ear.
站错边了 我这只耳朵聋了
Can you do a German accent?
你会说德国口音吗
Learn.
学着
Yes, thank you for noticing.
是的 多谢留意
Yes, thank you for noticing.
是的 多谢留意
Look, thanks for busting me out and all,
多谢你把我救出来
but what the hell is going on?
可这到底是怎么回事
In your case, Billy,
你这件事 比利
I haven't figured that out yet.
我还没弄清楚
All I know is that the fate of the future
我只知道未来
hangs in the balance,
岌岌可危
And you have some role to play.
这其中需要你这一角色
Shave.
刮胡子
Yeah, I don't mean to complain,
好吧 我倒不想埋怨
but I'm probably gonna die soon.
不过我看我是命不久矣
The pants will be a bit long.
裤子会有点长
So what do you need me to boost?
你要我偷什么
You do know I'm a car thief, right?
你知道我是偷车贼 是吧
I don't know, don't care.
不知道 也不在乎
My boss only gives me the information I need to do my job,
我的老大只给我必要的信息
And...
而且
right now I need you to learn this signature, fast.
现在必要的是你学会这个签名 要快
I'm gonna need a--
我需要
はいu3000チーズ
"茄子"
That's Daizo.
这位是北山
I saved him from the Tokyo police last month.
我上个月从东京警♥察♥手里救出了他
He's been with me ever since.
之后他就一直跟着我了
We good?
好了吗
Where were you when I got busted?
我被抓时你去哪儿了呢
Ranch Stone psychiatric facility.
斯通牧场精神病院
Here we are.
到了
Where? No idea.
哪儿 不知道
どうも。
谢谢
I love it when you do this.
我最喜欢你这样了
Not you. Go inside now.
不是说你 进去吧
Dr. Schmitz?
施密兹博士
Dr. Schmitz, got a package for you.
施密兹博士 有你的包裹
I.D. and signature, please.
请出示证件并签名
Did you change your hair?
你换发型了
Yes, thank you for noticing.
是的 多谢留意
We should go before he gets here.
走吧 免得他到
Who?
谁
So what was all this?
这到底是什么情况啊
My boss and I are trying
我的老大和我正在设法
to stop something very bad from happening.
阻止一场严重的事件
So what do you think?
你怎么想
3109 west 23rd street.
西23街3109号♥
Looks like that's where I'm headed next.
看来我接下来得去这儿了
Why?
为什么
You'll find out when you get there.
你到了才会知道
Thanks for playing.
感谢你的角色扮演
Now here's your lovely parting gift.
你的临别礼物
At the second lunch table on the left in cell block D,
D区右边第二张桌子
sit across from a 300-pound Chickasaw named Arnold.
坐着一位体重270多斤的[印第安]契卡索人名叫阿诺德
He loves dinosaurs as much as you do.
他跟你一样酷爱恐龙
Tell him that, and he'll have your back forever.
告诉他这点 他就会一直保护你
There he is!
他在这儿
Police! Police! Don't move!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 别动
Stay right where you are.
不许动
Put your hands in the air.
举起手来
So whom am I looking for this time?
这次要我找谁呢
Powerful CEO?
有权有势的首席执行官
A rogue hacker?
雇佣黑客
A hit man posing as a delivery guy?
伪装成快递员的杀手
Fascinating.
有意思
Hello, Cyrus.
你好啊 赛勒斯
I'm supposed to take you to breakfast.
我要带你去吃早餐
Just a pb&j, huh?
只要三明治吗
You sure you wouldn't rather have some eggs?
确定不想来点鸡蛋吗
No, thanks. This is dinner for me.
免了 谢了 这算我的晚餐了
Working nights is all about routine.
上夜班必须得保持规律
Gotta trick your body into going to sleep
得让自己的身体准备好
when the rest of the world is waking up.
在全世界醒来时入睡
Same meal, same place every day,
每天都是同样的食物 同样的地点
or I don't sleep a wink.
否则我就别想合眼
But I do appreciate the meal
不过谢谢你这顿饭
and the hot cocoa.
和热可可
Normally people ask more questions.
一般人家会问很多问题
Such as? "Who are you?"
比如呢 "你是谁"啊
"What do you want with me?"
"你想我怎么样"啊
"What the hell's going on?"
"这到底是怎么回事"啊
Que sera, sera.
[西班牙语]
Whatever will be, will be.
该来的 自然会来
Took me a long time to see it,
我以前不明白
but there's an order to things, a plan.
凡事都是命中注定 天意安排
And everything that happens is part of it,
所发生的一切都是注定的
including you.
包括你
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表