剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
It's time to remove those obstacles.
该移去障碍了
Answer your phone, Senator.
接电♥话♥吧 参议员
How you doing, Garrison?
你好吗 加里森
This is Roger McCourt.
我是罗杰·麦考特
I understand you'll be preparing some legislation.
我听说你正准备向国会递交份法案
Is that right?
是吗
If you can handle the Senate,
只要你搞定参议院
I can ensure that the House Rules facilitate a quiet passage.
我保证众议院规则委员会帮忙通过
You can do all that?
你能做到
Absolutely, Senator.
当然 参议员
Okay. Let's...
好 那就
do it.
做吧
Excellent.
好极了
Now if there's anything else you need, just ask.
有任何需要 尽管开口
I'm your man.
我是你们的人
From all the medicine
只得黄粱一梦
Medicine
黄粱一梦
You could still be what you want to be
来时路 犹可回
What you said you were when you met me
人生只如初见
You could still be what you want to
来时路 犹可回
Virgil,
维吉尔
are we operational?
可以运行了吗
You're just in time for the ribbon cutting.
正好赶上剪彩
Feeds are coming online now.
监控信♥号♥♥正在上线
Commencing beta test.
启动试运行
When I met you
如你我初见
Okay, we have 24 hours.
好了 我们有24小时
Splendid.
很好
Find me Harold Finch.
给我找出 哈罗德·芬奇
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表