剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
And we're selling the soccer ball.
现在拍卖♥♥这个足球
And I have your bid at $300,000.
30万美元起拍
Now 310,000. 310,000 right here.
31万 这边31万
320,000.
32万
What are we doing here?
我们来这里干什么
That's your guy.
就是他
His name is Sven.
他叫斯凡
He's an antique dealer down in the Village.
他是城区的古董商
We call him "the Swede."
我们叫他"瑞典人"
So, what's your story? You first.
你什么情况 你先
I'm following an HR lead.
我在查HR
They wanna whack a Swedish antique dealer
他们要除掉一名瑞典人古董商
for screwing up their money laundering.
因为他搞砸了他们的洗钱活动
That's funny.
有意思
I'm on a con man therapist
我在跟一名骗子治疗师
who happens to have a Swedish antique dealer as a patient.
他恰好有个病人是瑞典古董商
I'll pretend that makes sense.
我就装明白吧
I think my con man might be after
我觉得这骗子可能想搞
your Swede and his laundered money.
那瑞典人和他洗的钱
If that's HR's money,
如果是HR的钱
your con man is in for a world of hurt.
那骗子可要倒大霉了
I'll stick with the con man, keep him out of trouble.
我盯紧那骗子 不让他出事儿
I'll stick with the antique dealer, see where he leads.
我盯紧那古董商 看有什么线索
We are going once.
一次
We are going twice.
两次
Fair warning on this 1911 Honus Wagner baseball card,
成交 1911年何那斯·华格纳棒球卡
is sold, right here.
正式拍出
Number 103 for $900,000.
103号♥ 90万美元
Tomorrow, you're gonna punch that guy's ticket.
明天 你就送他上路
What do you know?
意想不到啊
What's the Swede's therapist doing here?
瑞典人的治疗师来干什么呢
Finch, we need to find out
芬奇 我们得查清楚
why everyone's so interested in the Swede.
为什么大家都对那瑞典人感兴趣
So Hayden's patient is an antiques dealer,
海登的病人是个古董商
and he spent a million dollars on a baseball card?
他花了一百万买♥♥张棒球卡
And then tossed it into some cabinet like it was junk.
然后就当垃圾一样随手扔柜子里了
I watched him do it.
我亲眼所见
It's all very strange.
太奇怪了
And what business does an antique dealer have
古董商的生意怎么会
laundering HR's money in the first place?
跟HR的洗钱扯上关系呢
And why do they want him dead now?
为什么现在要他死呢
Turns out the Swede wasn't going to a real therapist.
看来瑞典人并没有找到真正的治疗师
He was spilling his guts to a con man.
他全透给了一个骗子
We'll do a two for one special
那就来一个买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
and take out the therapist also.
把治疗师一起解决
I love that.
我喜欢
You know, that dinner was such a surprise.
这晚餐是个大惊喜
I had a lovely time.
我非常开心
That's not the only surprise.
那不是唯一的惊喜
Let's do it, Nat.
我们出发吧 娜塔莉
Let's take our trip.
我们旅行
Just go to the airport and pick our destination.
去机场 选个目的地
Come with me?
跟我走吗
Hayd, are you serious?
海登 你是认真的吗
What about our-- our jobs, our lives?
那我们的工作 生活怎么办
They'll be here for us when we get back.
我们回来之后 一切照样
I wanna be impulsive.
我想冲动一次
I wanna whisk away the girl I love.
我想和心爱的姑娘浪迹天涯
Yes. Of course.
好 当然好
When do we leave?
什么时候动身
That's the other surprise.
这是另一个惊喜
Now. No, tomorrow.
现在 不 明天
I need to do a few things.
我还有些事情要做
Pick you up in the A.M.?
明天早上去接你
I'll pack fast.
我会火速打包
Finch, our con man's blowing the country fast.
芬奇 那骗子马上要出国了
Something's up.
一定有事
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Who the hell are you?
你们是什么人
The night watch.
守夜人
Who were these guys?
他们是什么人
The cops-- the real cops.
警♥察♥ 真警♥察♥
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎么回事
We were gonna ask you the same thing, Hayden.
我们正打算问你呢 海登
I just spoke with Detective Carter.
我刚和卡特警探通了电♥话♥
She identified the badge numbers you gave me as HR.
她认出你给我的警徽号♥码是HR的人
She's positive.
很确定
What's the deal, con man?
怎么回事 骗子
Look. Someone just turned my office into Swiss cheese,
刚刚有人把我的办公室搅了个天翻地覆
and my girlfriend is waiting for me.
我女朋友还在等我
If she goes back to my place or to my office--
如果她去我家 或者我办公室
I just spoke to Natalie a half an hour ago.
我半小时前和娜塔莉联♥系♥过
I explained to her how I was your new assistant
我告诉她 我是你的新助手
and I needed to stash her in a motel until you'd visit her.
安排她去旅馆藏起来 等你去找她
Slight lie.
小小的谎言
But nothing on a par with you, Hayden.
跟你的截然不同 海登
That's funny coming from you, Mr. Wren.
这话出自你口真有意思 冉先生
We know you've been scamming your patients,
我们知道你一直在骗你的病人
and we know you've had your eye especially on a Mr. Vanger,
也知道你特别关注梵格先生
the antique dealer.
那名古董商
Did you know he was a money launderer for HR?
你知道他为HR洗钱吗
I've heard of HR, but I swear,
我听说过HR 但我发誓
I didn't know the money was theirs.
我不知道是他们的钱
Who'd you think you were grifting?
那你觉得你在骗谁的钱
Sven came into my office a couple of months ago.
斯凡几个月前来找我
He was a chain smoker who had millions bouncing around in his accounts.
他是个烟鬼 账户里有几百万
It would have been an easy score.
本该很容易得手
Look what happened.
结果你瞧
I didn't sign up for real bullets.
我可没打算遇着真枪实弹
I'm done with this con and I'm out of here.
我不干这单了 我要离开这里
Where's Natalie?
娜塔莉在哪儿
Nice try. You're staying put.
想得美 哪儿都别去
What don't you get about "done"?
我不是说了我不干这单了吗
Look. You want me out of town?
你们想让我出城
I'm out of town.
我就出城
But I can't go without her.
但我不会扔下她
See, she's the only honest thing left about me.
她是我生命中 唯一的真诚
I have to try and hold on to that.
我必须紧紧抓住
Detective, have you found out
警探 你发现
how the antique dealer is connected to HR's money laundering?
古董商和HR洗钱的联♥系♥了吗
I'm meeting my source now.
正在找路子
You haven't touched your wine, Joss.
你一口酒都没尝 乔丝
You're off duty. I'm always on duty.
你下班了 我从来不下班
Have you heard a word I said?
你听到我说的了吗
What do you think about the money being laundered?
洗钱这事儿你怎么看
I heard every word.
我听得清清楚楚
And the money's just HR's skim off the Russians.
那笔钱是HR从俄♥罗♥斯♥人那里敲来的
A percentage kicked back to your friends in blue
其中一部分会给你那些制♥服♥朋友
for turning a blind eye to the Yogorov business.
买♥♥他们对约格洛夫的生意睁只眼闭只眼
Please, try the Brunello di Montalcino.
请品尝一下蒙达奇诺布鲁尼洛干红
The finish is quite exquisite.
余味非常美妙
What I don't understand
我不明白的是
is what HR wants with an antique business.
HR从一个古董商手里能得到什么
Clean money.
干净的钱
See, HR doesn't want blood-soaked bills from the Russians.
你看 HR不想要俄♥罗♥斯♥人血淋淋的脏钱
They want their cut in ones and zeroes,
他们要把到手的钱化整为零
to transfer into their 401ks,
转入他们的退休金账户
offshore accounts.
离岸账户
So, the antique dealer cycles
于是 古董商先把
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表