剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
I don't suppose you are too?
你应该没带枪吧
Even if I were, I wouldn't risk
就算带了 我也不会
firing a weapon on a commercial flight.
在民航客机上开枪
Bullet hits a window,
子弹一碰到玻璃
plane will depressurize in seconds.
飞机会瞬间失压
So how do you plan to control the situation?
那你计划如何控制局势
I don't.
没计划
Because I'm not accepting the mission.
因为我不接受这任务
I'll tell the Marshal what happened to his coworker.
我去告诉法警他搭档出了事
Whatever happens next is his problem, not mine.
然后就是他的问题 与我无关了
Move it, buddy. Titus, come here.
让开啦 哥们 提图斯 过来
I don't know who this guy is you're transporting,
我不知道你们护送的这人是谁
or what he's done--
犯了什么事
What I've allegedly done.
"据称"犯了什么事
Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you
先生 我必须要求你
to refrain from engaging with this man.
避免跟他有任何交流
I'm sorry. He engaged with me.
抱歉 是他跟我交流
No, I corrected you. There's a difference.
不 我是纠正你 两者完全不同
Your partner's out cold in the forward latrine,
你的搭档昏迷在前舱盥洗室
and his weapon's missing.
他的枪丢了
Someone may be trying to help your transport here escape.
可能有人想帮这位被护送人员逃跑
What's with the conspiracy theories,
怎么扯出阴谋论了
Mr. Dark and stormy?
暗黑狂暴先生
I am not trying to escape.
我可不想逃跑
Okay, as much as I love sucking in this
好吧 我再喜欢呼吸这里头
recirculated M.R.S.A. air,
封闭的满是耐药金葡菌的空气
there is nothing I Quiet.
也不会 闭嘴
Look, I don't know who you are,
我不知道你是谁
or if you're trying to pull something.
想搞什么鬼
But I know this isn't your business.
但我知道这不关你的事
I need you to get your ass up and return to your seat,
麻烦你滚回到自己的座位
immediately.
马上
You're right.
你说得对
This isn't any of my business.
这不关我的事
Have a nice day, Marshal.
祝你愉快 法警
Got a message for you, canalla.
有你的信儿 混♥蛋♥
Raphael sends his regards.
拉斐尔向你问好
He just stabbed me.
他扎我
Is he--
他是不是
Drugged.
被下药了
He'll live. Here.
死不了 给
Lanceros.
枪骑兵
Everything all right here?
这边没事吧
Must've mixed his anxiety meds with his booze.
肯定是把抗焦虑药兑酒喝了
Probably dehydrated.
可能脱水了
He'll sleep it off.
睡一觉就好了
And the Marshal is dehydrated too?
法警也脱水了吗
Hard for some people to stay awake on a red-eye.
有的人很难在红眼航♥班♥上保持不睡
Wish I had that problem.
真希望我也有这种问题
Do you have any more blankets? Sure.
还有毯子吗 有
And a couple of whiskeys, neat.
两杯威士忌 不加冰
Sure, just throw him over there.
当然 把他甩一边就行
Don't take this the wrong way,
你别误会哈
but who the hell are you?
不过你到底是哪根葱啊
A concerned frequent flyer.
相关空中飞人
Here you go.
给
Thank you, Holly.
谢谢 霍莉
I owe you an apology.
我应该向你道歉
Owen. Owen Matthews.
欧文 欧文·马修斯
You weren't trying to escape.
你并不想逃跑
What tipped you off?
你怎么发现的
Was it my word
是因为我的话
or the violent psychopath who stabbed me with a syringe?
还是因为那个拿注射器扎我的神经病
It's a coagulant,
这是促凝剂
to trigger a pulmonary embolism.
能引起肺栓塞
He wanted to make your death
他想让你的死因
look like deep vein thrombosis.
看起来像是深静脉血栓
Natural causes.
自然死因
He's a pro.
他很专业
You seem really sure of that.
你似乎很确定
That's what I would've done,
换我就会这么做
on a plane anyway.
反正在飞机上会
Here, drink these.
给 喝了
It'll thin out your blood.
能稀释你的血液
I don't drink hard alcohol,
我不喝烈酒
only red wine and in moderation.
只喝红酒还浅尝而止
We've got eight hours before we land this bird.
还有八小时才能降落
Someone wants to make sure you don't make it off this plane alive.
有人要让你下不了这架飞机
So, you might as well have yourself a couple of drinks.
所以你不如灌自己喝两杯
Yes, Mr. Reese?
里瑟先生
Owen Matthews was the intended victim.
欧文·马修斯就是目标受害人
I sent you a picture.
我给你发了张照片
Perp's got a tattoo.
行凶者身上有个纹身
He's a Lancero, Colombian paramilitary.
他是枪骑兵 哥伦比亚准军
Kinda like our rangers,
有点像我们的巡逻队
only some of them wind up on the cartel payroll.
只是其中有些人收了毒帮的钱
Nothing on the guy's cell identifies his boss.
从这家伙的手♥机♥查不出他老板
But I'm sure you'll find out.
不过我确定你能找出来
The two marshals onboard your flight
你航♥班♥上的两名法警
helped bust an online market in illegal substances,
协助粉碎了一个交易违♥禁♥品♥的网上市场
called the Black Market Bazaar.
名叫"黑色集市"
Think of it as eBay for narcotics on the dark net.
类似于专供销♥售♥毒品的地下网络"易趣"
Customers could get anything
顾客什么都能买♥♥到
from a dime bag of marijuana
从十几克大♥麻♥
to a kilogram of heroin
到一公斤海♥洛♥因♥
delivered to their door within 24 hours.
二十四小时内送货上门
How does everybody stay out of jail?
那怎么没人被抓
The Black Market Bazaar only accepts bitcoins,
"黑色集市"只接受比特币
a digital cryptocurrency.
一种数码货币
The site was developed by an unknown mastermind
网站的匿名"策划大♥师♥"
who calls himself the Sphinx.
自称"斯芬克斯"
He's still at large and wanted by every agency
他目前正被多方通缉
from the D.E.A. to Interpol.
包括缉毒署 国际刑♥警♥
Transport must know something.
这位被护送人员一定知道些什么
Owen works for the company that hosted the site.
欧文在维护那网站的公♥司♥工作
It would appear that his job
看起来他的工作
has placed him in grave danger.
让他陷入了巨大的危险
Why were those two marshals transporting you?
那两名法警为什么要护送你
Funny story.
说来挺有意思
So, I'm sitting at my kitchen table this morning,
有一天早晨我坐在餐桌前
having my breakfast--
吃早餐
toast, dry. Butter's bad for your heart.
吐司 干的 加黄油对心脏不好
Almost as bad as a cartel hit man.
就像毒帮的杀手
Which is no doubt related to Marshals Crockett and Tubbs
那杀手肯定是因为两位"风云"法警
infiltrating my kitchen to detain me
忽然闯进我的厨房♥拘留我
as a critical witness in this black market case.
当那起黑市案的关键证人
Five hours later, I'm on a flight to Europe
五个小时后 我就坐在这儿往欧洲飞了
with Mr. Blanket Cover-up
跟着那位裹毯先生
to testify in some sort of international court.
去什么国际法庭作证
So what do you know about the Black Market Bazaar?
关于"黑色集市"你都知道什么
The company I work for hosts the site.
我工作的那家公♥司♥维护那网站
But I'm just a programmer.
但我只是个程序员
No bonuses, no benefits.
没奖金 没福利
They don't even pay for my flu shot.
连个流感疫苗都不给我买♥♥单
I'm a nobody.
我是无名小卒
A trained killer doesn't just go after a nobody.
训练有素的杀手不会追杀无名小卒
You better hope he doesn't have any friends on this flight.
你最好希望他在这架飞机上没有别的朋友
I'm telling you,
我告诉你
they got the wrong guy.
他们找错人了
Whatever's going on here, I'm irrelevant.
不管发生了什么事 都跟我无关
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表