剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
and founder of a company called "LifeTrace".
"生活轨迹"公♥司♥的创始人
Everything's in place.
一切就位
Good, let's begin.
很好 开始吧
He does that.
他就这样
The man likes his privacy.
注重隐私啊
You can't blame a girl for trying.
女儿家试试无妨啊
It's for you.
给你的
Good morning, Ms. Shaw.
早上好 肖女士
Morning.
早
Beautiful day for a walk.
适合散步的好天气
I suppose.
大概吧
When you finish yours, could you join us back at the library?
你散完步 能否回图书馆跟我们会面
We have another number.
有新号♥码了
Detective Carter, right?
卡特警探 是吗
Office actually.
其实是警员了
Alonzo Quinn.
阿伦佐·奎恩
Cal's Godfather, of course.
卡尔的教父 当然记得
I remember you from the funeral.
我在葬礼上见过你
Your eulogy was beautiful.
你写的悼词很棒
Wasn't hard to find beautiful things to say about Cal.
因为卡尔本来就很棒
Chief was keeping me apprised of his case.
警长一直有向我汇报案件的进度
Says they're looking at a couple of Carl Elias' men as the shooters.
说他们怀疑开枪的人是卡尔·以利亚的手下
Yes, heard that too.
是啊 我也听说了
You think otherwise?
你另有看法
Not sure. But I think there is more to than that.
不确定 但是我认为没那么单纯
My shift is about start.
我该上班了
Don't let me hold you up. It's nice seeing you again, Officer.
别误了你的事 很高兴又见到你 警官
Me too. Take care.
彼此彼此 保重
It's me.
是我
I think we might still have a problem with Officer Carter.
我看卡特警员这边还有问题
What's up?
怎么了
Looking for news on Cal's case.
问问卡尔一案的进展
I haven't heard any.
没听说有
What about in the database?
那数据库里呢
Carter... Look, I'd check myself,
卡特 我想自己查的
but you know they pulled my access.
但你知道他们取消了我的权限
Yes, they will pull mine too if they catch me
是啊 他们要是发现我越权查案
poking around a case I'm not assigned to.
我的权限也保不住
Come on, it's important.
拜托 这很重要
Ok. When it clears out a little.
好吧 等人少点儿
Thanks, Fusco.
谢了 弗斯科
I've got our number, Finch.
看到号♥码了 芬奇
What do you know about this guy?
这家伙什么情况
Wayne Kruger, 43, married, Internet entrepreneur,
韦恩·克鲁格 43岁 已婚 互联网业者
And what's their business?
这是什么生意
They marketed themselves as a "People Search" service,
他们自称提供"搜人"服务
where their users can look up old friends or relatives
用户可以用来查找
anyone they've fallen out of touch with.
失去联♥系♥的亲友
Sounds harmless enough.
听起来没什么问题
There is, however, more to it than that.
实际上 并非如此
Always is.
想来也是
Their business isn't really about reconnecting people,
这生意的重点不在帮人们取得联♥系♥
it's about collecting and selling their information.
而是收集并出♥售♥人们的信息
He's a data broker.
他是个数据掮客
What kind of data?
什么数据
Anything you would ever wanna know about a person
你想知道的关于某个人的一切
where they live, work, shop, eat,
在何处居住 工作 购物 饮食
how much they earn, how they vote and more.
收入多少 投票给谁 以及其他
Then he turns around and sells the information to businesses, individuals
然后他把这些信息打包卖♥♥给企业 个人
even the government.
甚至政♥府♥
Is that legal?
这合法吗
Technically, data brokers get their information from public records,
技术上说 数据掮客从公开记录中获取信息
but also from the ways people reveal themselves online
但其实是收集人们在网上泄露的数据
whether they're aware or whether they're not.
有些是透明的 有些是私下的
Sounds a little like your machine.
听起来有点像你的机器
A principle difference would be
二者有本质差异
that the machine never reveals any of its information
机器从未泄露任何信息
beyond the social security number.
只给社保号♥码
So you're not a fan of Kruger's.
看来你不怎么喜欢克鲁格
People like him are one of the reasons
就是因为他这种人
I made sure the machine was impenetrable black box.
我才把机器设计成不可侵入的黑盒
Kruger's just entered his building.
克鲁格刚刚进大厦了
He's in Shaw's hands now.
现在交给肖了
I hope sending her in there was a good decision.
我希望让她进去的决策是正确的
You doubt her ability to be discreet?
你担心她不够谨慎
I doubt her ability to keep from shooting someone?
我担心她忍♥不住拿枪突突人
I'm in, Finch.
我进来了 芬奇
Kruger's got some kind of big shot meeting.
克鲁格有个重要会议
Gentlemen, we're thrilled that you're considering us.
先生们 贵方能考虑与我方合作 令我们深感荣幸
We know that Riverton is a huge retailer
我们知道里弗顿公♥司♥是零售巨头
and that you've got your pick of potential data partners.
想要挑选潜在的数据合作方
We've done our homework--
我们也做了调查
or rather Peter has done our homework, and
或者说彼得帮我们做了调查
he says you're one of the companies we should consider.
他说我们应该考虑你们公♥司♥
I've looked at all the information you provided,
我已经看过了你提供的所有信息
including the company profile, growth rate,
包括公♥司♥的利润 增长率
consumer analytic statistics, and data points per target--
顾客分♥析♥数据 目标数据点
Congratulations.
恭喜
Any problems with your cover, Ms. Shaw?
你的身份没问题吧 肖女士
Not unless someone asks me to type.
别叫我打字就不会暴露
A baby rattle?
摇铃
I apologize if I spoiled the surprise.
如果我剧透了惊喜 抱歉
No, it's all right, it's just, my wife and I
不 没事 只是 我跟妻子
haven't told anybody outside the immediate family.
只对家里人说了 没对外公布
How did you know? Your wine consumption.
你怎么知道的 你的葡萄酒消费
Excuse me? It's dropped from two bottles a week
什么 从以前的一周两瓶
to almost nothing in the past three months,
下降到过去的三个月几乎一瓶没有
And your milk, yogurt, and cheese consumption has tripled.
而你的牛奶 酸奶和奶酪消费却是之前的三倍
The grocery store where you shop.
你购物的那家商店
You're members of their customer loyalty program.
你是他们"顾客忠诚项目"的会员
We created that.
那项目是我们做的
And I thought they just sent out coupons.
我还以为他们就发优♥惠♥券呢
No. Programs like that
不 这种项目
are just scratching the surface of what we can do.
不过是冰山一角
What we're really working towards here at LifeTrace
我们"生活轨迹"真正的方向
is the future,
是未来
a future where every person's needs will be met
未来 所有人的需要都将被满足
because we have all the information necessary
因为我们有所有必要的信息
to meet those needs.
满足其需要
Eating habits to predict diseases.
以饮食习惯来预测疾病
Compatibility factors to eliminate loneliness.
以相配分♥析♥来消除孤身
And the way we do that is by getting to know someone,
其方式就是了解一个人
from the major events of their lives,
上至生命中的大事件
right down to the tiniest detail of their everyday routine.
下至日常生活中的点点滴滴
Learning everything about a person
全面了解一个人
allows us to help them improve their life.
让我们得以帮助他们提升生活品质
Sounds appealing, but can I ask,
似乎挺吸引人 但能否问下
have you run into any issues with respect to privacy concerns?
你们是否有过侵犯隐私的问题呢
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表