剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Okay, I can do that. Anything else?
好的 可以 还有呢
Keep an eye on the suspect.
盯着那嫌犯
If he gets up, just hit this button.
他一站起来 就按这个钮
It'll summon me.
能召唤我
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign.
机长已经打开安全带指示灯
Everyone should return to their seats
请大家回到座位
and remain seated with their seat belts fastened.
系好安全带
We control the price of ecstasy,
能控制摇♥头♥丸♥价格的是我们
not the Sphinx.
不是斯芬克斯
I guess the honeymoon's over.
看来蜜月结束了
We were just closing.
我们刚关门了
Of course you were.
那是当然
Because who the hell uses a travel agency anymore?
现在谁还会用旅行社啊
I must've gotten 100 itineraries from this place,
我肯定从这儿订过一百次行程了
but I never actually thought it existed.
但我从没想到它真的存在
The activity bothers to keep a storefront with posters
突击队居然还费心留着店面 有海报
and dead plants, charming.
有盆栽 真可爱
I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking--
恐怕我不知道你在说什么
You're right to be afraid.
怕就对了
'Cause I've done a little reverse engineering
因为我做了点逆向推理
since catalyst tried to kill me.
从"催化剂"想杀我后就开始了
Made a list, checked it twice.
列了个清单 反复检查
Who's naughty? Who's nice?
谁不乖 谁乖
And you definitely haven't played nice.
而你绝对算不上乖的
It's nice to meet you in person, Foster.
当面见到你很高兴 福斯特
I'd introduce myself, but you already know my name.
我本该自我介绍 不过你已经知道我的名字了
Say it. I'll wait.
说吧 我等着
Shaw. Good.
肖 乖
And my partner?
我的搭档呢
Cole.
科尔
And you're the facilitating son of a bitch
你就是那个王八蛋
who sent us to New York from Berlin.
把我们从柏林召回了纽约
You booked the reservations,
你做了预订
but I'm the only one who made it back alive.
但只有我活着回来了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
What I'm talking about is you're the one person who knows
我在说 你非常清楚
where every I.S.A. team is dispatched.
情报突击队每位成员的动向
You book their travel.
你预订了他们的行程
You sent a team of six after us.
你派六个人去追杀我们
And the next trip you booked
你预订了接下来的行程
had us coming home in a casket.
是我们装在棺材里回家
Except I'm still here.
只可惜我还活着
So, Mr. Facilitator, when was the last time
所以 催化师先生 你上次
you were out from behind the desk?
离开桌子是什么时候
The way I see it,
在我看来
you owe me a favor,
你欠我的
and I'm calling it in.
现在该偿还了
Owen Matthews is on a flight to Rome right now.
欧文·马修斯正在飞往罗马的航♥班♥上
Why is this man relevant to national security?
为什么这人涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥
You play dumb with me one more time,
你再跟我装傻
I'm gonna make you eat this tie.
我就让你把这条领带吃掉
Except right before you digest it,
在你消化掉之前
I'm gonna pull it back out
我会把它扯出来
and we're gonna do this all over again.
然后再重复一遍
I never know what the target's done.
我不知道目标做过什么
I just know that they sent an operative.
我只知道他们派了名特工
Give me a number.
给我号♥码
Indigo Six Alpha.
靛蓝6A
Heard a ruckus. Everything okay?
听到有骚动 没事吧
Newlyweds decided to join the mile-high club.
新婚夫妇决定加入高空性♥爱♥俱乐部
First-class problem. This one's all you.
头等舱就这样 你自己搞定
Let me help you.
我帮你
Let's get you patched up.
给你贴上
I should notify the pilot.
我该通知飞行员的
What if those people wake up? They won't.
万一那些人醒了怎么办 不会的
I borrowed some sleeping pills
我有安♥眠♥药♥
from the nice older lady sitting next to me.
从邻座的慈祥老太太那里借的
Look, I have to take this.
我得拿着这个
Can you keep an eye on Owen for me?
你能帮我盯着欧文吗
Colombians aren't the only ones who want Owen dead.
想要欧文命的并不只有哥伦比亚人
A couple of ex-Mossad agents
有一对前以色列摩萨德特工
aren't too fond of him either.
也不喜欢他
I don't suppose they told you why.
他们应该没告诉你原因
Something about the price of ecstasy,
关于什么摇♥头♥丸♥的价格
and then they stuck a fork in me.
然后还用叉子扎我
A fork?
叉子
Any idea why they went after Owen?
你知道他们为什么追杀欧文吗
Israeli criminals control Europe's MDMA trade.
以色列黑帮控制着欧洲的摇♥头♥丸♥市场
I can't imagine that they would welcome competition
可想而知他们不会欢迎
from an online drug market.
网上毒品市场的竞争
I'm starting to wonder
我开始怀疑
who on this plane doesn't want Owen dead.
这班飞机上有谁不想要欧文命了
I'm afraid Ms. Shaw has more bad news.
恐怕肖女士还有更多的坏消息
I.S.A. has an operative on the flight:
航♥班♥上有名情报突击队的特工
Indigo Six Alpha.
靛蓝6A
Did you ask your contact what that means?
你问过是什么意思了吗
Didn't have to.
不必问
I was Indigo Five Alpha.
我是靛蓝5A
That guy has my old job,
那人顶替我之前的工作
and he's there to kill Owen.
他是去杀欧文的
You get the operative's description.
告诉我特工的体貌特征
Tall, dark, badass in a suit.
高个 黑暗 西服狠角色
Sound familiar?
听着耳熟吗
Gotta go.
不说了
Excuse me.
借过
Have a seat.
请坐
I need the zip ties you keep for unruly passengers,
我需要你们用来控制闹事旅客的束线带
a blanket for this guy, and a shot of whiskey.
给他一张毯子 再来杯威士忌
For who?
给谁
Put it in his sippy cup. One finger.
倒进他的鸭嘴杯里 一指深
I have to go to the bathroom.
我要去厕所
Why don't we go find your mommy?
我们去找妈妈好吗
Owen?
欧文
The captain says we can't divert.
机长说我们不能改航线
There's nowhere to land. Breathe, Holly.
无处降落 深呼吸 霍莉
I can't. Then drink.
我做不到 那就喝酒
I could've been a teacher.
我本来可以当老师
But no, I wanted to see the world,
但不 我偏想游历世界
meet interesting people.
认识有趣的人
There's plenty of interesting people on this plane.
这班飞机上有不少有趣的人
All trying to kill each other, which I get.
都想杀了对方 可以想象
'Cause you know what this job has taught me?
你知道这工作教会了我什么吗
That people are horrible. I know what you mean.
人真可怕 我懂你的意思
Even the pilots call me "Sweetheart", "Doll face."
连飞行员都调戏叫我"甜心" "娃娃脸"
And the other flight attendants?
而其他的空乘呢
Carlos is a selfish idiot
卡洛斯是个自私的蠢蛋
who doesn't know what the hell he's doing.
业务一塌糊涂
What ever happened to people helping other people?
"帮助别人"这句话没人在乎了吗
Holly, I hate to tell you this.
霍利 这话我其实不想说
You're good at your job.
你很擅长这份工作
That's so nice of you. Thank you for that,
你真贴心 谢谢
and for saving me from that maniac.
也谢谢你从那个疯子手里救了我
He was just trying to kill Owen.
他只是想杀了欧文
Where is Owen?
欧文呢
How did he disappear?
他怎么消失了
He didn't.
他没有
Guys. I wasn't trying to escape or anything.
伙计 我没打算逃跑
I was actually trying to sleep in my seat.
我试过在座位上睡觉
But I got this terrible pinched nerve in my lower back.
但我下背部神经压♥迫♥太疼了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表