剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Do I look like I'm taking suggestions from rookies today?
我今天看起来像要接受菜鸟的意见吗
No, sir.
不 长官
The ball?
球呢
The girl.
我女友呢
I wanna talk to Natalie.
我要和娜塔莉说话
You're going inside first.
你得先进去
One thing you can trust about a thief is he'll always be a thief.
我只相信 一日为贼 终身为贼
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Call me when there's money and bodies.
钱和尸体搞定后给我电♥话♥
Laskey.
拉斯基
You were right, Carter.
你说对了 卡特
They would never let her go.
他们不会放她走
Make it look good.
弄得逼真点
Remember, the aim shouldn't be to hurt him,
记住 目的不是伤他
just incapacitate him a little.
打晕就行
Also, watch your knuckles.
还有 小心指关节
I've punched a lot of guys.
我揍过很多人
So have I.
我也是
Let's get you to safety.
带你去个安全的地方
We've been through this already, it's real.
我们已经彻底检查了一遍 是真的
You think I'd be standing here if it wasn't?
要不是真的你觉得我会站在这里吗
We'll see.
等着瞧吧
I'll know in a minute.
一分钟内就知道了
I need a microscope to know for sure,
我需要用显微镜确定一下
but the texture appears accurate.
不过纹理是对的
There is, however, a problem.
但是 有个问题
What?
什么
See this? Babe Ruth's signature?
看到这个了吗 巴比·鲁斯的签名
Yeah. What about it?
看到了 怎么了
It's in felt-tip pen.
是用毡尖笔写的
Those didn't exist when Babe Ruth was alive.
巴比·鲁斯在世的时候还没这种笔
This ball is a fake.
这球是赝品
You give us a fake? You give us a fake?
你给我们赝品 你给我们赝品
You wanna die?
你想死吗
I swear, that is the real ball.
我发誓 那是真的
The real ball costs $4 million.
真球值400万美元
The fake is just gonna cost you a bullet, con man.
赝品值你一颗子弹 骗子
Why would I lie?
我为什么要说谎
You have to believe me.
你得相信我
We can figure this out.
我们能解决的
Where is the real ball?
真球在哪儿
Terney.
铁尼
So where's the real ball?
那真球在哪儿
I have no idea.
我不知道
I thought this was the real ball.
我以为这球是真的
Forget that. Where's Natalie?
不管了 娜塔莉呢
I put her in a cab, told her to go somewhere safe.
我帮她打的 让她去安全的地方
This is Natalie.
我是娜塔莉
Nat, where are you?
娜 你在哪
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I'm better than okay.
我好得不得了
You see, that antique dealer--
那古董商
Sven was his name well,
他的名字是斯凡
he may have been your big score,
他虽然是你的大目标
but you were my big whale, from the moment I met you.
但打从一开始 你就是我钓的大鱼
You--you played me?
你 你玩我
Why steal millions from criminals
何必从罪犯那儿偷几百万呢
when you can date the thief and take it off him?
不如跟贼交往 顺手牵羊呢
Keep the change.
不用找了
Of course, things did get a little hairy with those corrupt cops,
当然 那些腐♥败♥警♥察♥搞得有些麻烦
but you always did know how to show a girl a good time, Hayden.
但你总知道如何哄女人开心 海登
Where will you go?
你要去哪里
Go find an airport,
找个机场
maybe just pick a destination.
随便找个目的地
Isn't that the dream come true?
岂不是美梦成真吗
You know, I really did love you.
你知道 我真的爱过你
If you love something, set it free.
既然是真爱 那就放手吧
I'm ruined.
我完了
Maybe it's time you went on the straight and narrow.
也许你该循规蹈矩过日子了
You'll live longer.
会活久一点
I hear hypnotherapists are in pretty high demand these days.
我听说近来催眠治疗师的市场需求很大
You know, I do have a thriving practice to rebuild.
我确实可以重整旗鼓
I'm gonna need a new office with a few less bullet holes.
我得找个新办公室 没弹孔的
My advice?
我的建议
Rebuild in another city.
去别的城市重整吧
Detective Terney, I can't help but notice you're not carrying a ball.
铁尼警探 我注意到你没把球带来
The ball the con man brought was a fake.
那骗子带来的球是假的
The guy with the suit showed up, rolled Laskey and our guys,
那西装男出现了 放倒了拉斯基和我们
and then got away with the con man and his girl.
然后跟那骗子和他女朋友跑了
Do you have any idea what's at stake here?
你知道现在最紧要的是什么吗
You go find that screw-up Laskey
去找那坏事的拉斯基
and you scour this city until you find that ball.
翻遍全城也要找到那个球
Simmons, I'm not the rookie.
西蒙斯 我不是菜鸟
Don't talk to me like one.
别这样跟我说话
If you don't find that ball,
你找不到那个球
then it's gonna be a $4 million funeral for the both of you.
你们俩的葬礼可就值四百万美元了
Now go.
快去
I was just turning out the lights for the evening,
我刚把夜灯关掉了
Ms. Groves, and I remembered that
格罗夫斯女士 我记得
I had promised to bring you some new reading material.
我答应要给你送点新书过来
A peace offering, Harold?
示好礼物吗 哈罗德
Is that what you've brought?
你就是带这个来了吗
I really think if you could just see things my way,
我真的认为 如果你从我的角度来理解
and not consider this--
而不是把这当成
Imprisonment?
监禁
Is there any other way to consider it?
这还能理解成什么
This truly is for your own good, Ms. Groves.
这真是为你好 格罗夫斯女士
I mean that when I say it.
我是真心的
This
那种
synchronistic relationship that you've developed with the machine,
你和机器之间的同步联♥系♥
it can't be--
不能
I worry about you.
我担心你
You've misunderstood the situation.
你错估了形势
You shouldn't worry about me.
你不该担心我
I'm worried about you, Harold.
我担心你 哈罗德
You can't stop what's coming, and neither can I.
你不能阻止未来 我也不能
But we have the opportunity
但我们有机会
to understand things when they finally change.
在事成定局前 去了解
The future is coming.
未来就要到来
You started it...
你开启
and I'll finish it.
我完成
You missed me. Leave a message.
我现在不在 请留言
Laskey, I'm outside your place.
拉斯基 我在你家外头
We have a lot of work to do. Come on.
我们有很多事要做 快来
I stuck to the guy like glue.
我紧紧跟着那家伙
This is everyone Simmons met with.
西蒙斯见的人都在这儿了
Thanks, kid, you did all right.
谢了 孩子 你做得不错
But you should know, it'll get harder out there.
但你要知道 情况会越来越严重
After these last few days, things are gonna heat up.
经过这几天的事儿 事态会升级
So you need to be prepared.
你得做好准备
When I got involved with HR,
我加入HR时
I thought it was about loyalty.
自以为它代表忠诚
I was wrong.
我错了
It's about murder and greed.
其实它只有谋杀和贪婪
Ain't that cozy.
勾结上了啊
I should've known she'd turn you, rookie.
我早该知道她会策反你 菜鸟
The first time I saw you, I knew you were weak.
第一次见你 我就知道你软弱
So let me tell you how the world works now, kid.
让我告诉你个真实的世界吧 孩子
We kill her or they kill us.
要么我们杀了她 要么他们杀了我们
That decision is gonna be your last, Terney.
那将是你的最后决定 铁尼
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表