剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror,
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
Your attention, please.
请注意
Flight 763 to Istanbul has been oversold.
飞往伊斯坦布尔的763航♥班♥超售
Passengers who do not yet have a seat assignment
目前尚未分配到座位的乘客
should check with the agent at gate 39.
请与39号♥登机口的工作人员联♥系♥
I'm so sorry, Mr. Wiley, we've had to bump you.
非常抱歉 威利先生 您无法乘坐本航♥班♥了
I can get you on the next
我可以安排您
nonstop to Istanbul tomorrow morning.
搭乘明早直飞伊斯坦布尔的航♥班♥
But I'm told there's a problem with the server.
不过好像服务器出了问题
How many bags did you check?
您托运了几件行李
No baggage.
没有行李
Here we go.
好了
It looks like the system is back up.
好像启用备用系统了
I see your previous reservation
我看到您之前的预定
was for a one-way ticket.
是一张单程票
Would you like to purchase the return leg now?
您现在要订返程票吗
I'm not sure when I'll be back.
我不确定几时回来
You're in luck.
您太幸运了
A seat just opened up on a flight
有一个航♥班♥上还有座位
with a stopover in Rome.
经停罗马
And it's first-class.
还是头等舱呢
Done.
要了
Gate 33, seat 1D. Enjoy your flight.
33号♥登机口 座位1D 祝您搭乘愉快
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Wiley, we have some newlyweds on their honeymoon
威利先生 有对新婚夫妇正在度蜜月
who would really love to sit together.
他们非常希望能坐在一起
Would you mind changing seats?
您介意换个座位吗
Sure, Holly.
没问题 霍莉
I'll show you to your new seat.
我带您去新座位
Right here.
这里
I'll be the attendant in first class.
我是头等舱空乘
Is there anything I can get for you right now? Something to drink?
需要我为您拿点什么吗 来点喝的
No, I'm fine, thanks.
不 没事 谢了
No.
不
No, I told Jerry to walk away.
不 我告诉杰里走开
Yeah, well, sometimes you gotta
是啊 有时候就得
leave the money on the table.
把钱撂在桌子上
You make 'em think you don't need it.
叫他们知道哥不在乎
Such a gentlemen, thank you.
多绅士啊 谢谢
That's my Tumi that you're sliding over.
那可是我的[奢侈品牌]"途明"包
Try not to smash it.
别给碰坏了
Used to be, people dressed up to fly.
过去 乘飞机都要盛装的
Gentlemen required to wear a jacket and tie.
绅士们要衣装笔挺
Not that a man needs to wear a suit, but--
倒不是说男人都要穿西装 但是
Holly?
霍莉
On second thought, Scotch Rocks would be great.
改主意了 还是来杯冰威士忌吧
No problem.
没问题
Don't worry about that.
不用担心
Of course Jerry is gonna listen to me.
杰里当然会听我的
Because Jerry always listens to me.
杰里总是听我的
A victory for the FBI today
联调局今天大获全胜
as they busted a major online drug market.
他们粉碎了特大网上毒品市场
Sir, the forward door has been closed.
先生 前舱门已经关闭了
You'll need to turn off your phone.
您得把手♥机♥关掉
One sec.
等下
Listen, sweetheart,
我说甜心
if you ever bothered to pick up a scientific journal,
你要是看过科学杂♥志♥
you'd know that all this electronic interference stuff
就应该知道所谓的电子干扰
is really just a bunch of B.S.
不过是扯蛋的
So why don't you hop yourself back up there
你不如就回去
and tell 'em that we can go,
告诉他们可以起飞
while I take my call?
让我打我的电♥话♥得了
Okay.
好吧
Sorry, Frank, some idiot stewardess.
抱歉 弗兰克 一笨空姐儿
Mind giving me a hand here, Carlos?
能帮把手吗 卡洛斯
Sorry, got my hands full with coach.
抱歉 经济舱这儿忙着呢
You wanted first, remember?
是你想做头等舱的 记得吗
Excuse me, sir?
打扰下 先生
Looks like he talked himself out.
看来他说睡着了
Bet he could use a blanket.
不过他可能需要条毯子
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
We have reached 10,000 feet.
我们的飞行高度已达三千米
It is now safe to use
现在可以随意使用
all approved electronic devices.
所有经许可的电子设备
Gotta hit the head.
去下洗手间
Did you need something, Mr. Wiley?
您有什么需要吗 威利先生
Just stretching my legs.
只是活动下腿
Guy's been in there a while.
里边半天不出来了
Might wanna try the one in back.
不如试试后边那间
Yes?
喂
Finch?
芬奇
Mr. Reese, where are you?
里瑟先生 你在哪里
And why are you calling over V.o.I.P.?
为什么用网络电♥话♥
You tell me.
你说呢
You're the one who put me here.
你把我安排到了这儿
We can't keep doing this, Finch.
我们不能再这样继续下去了 芬奇
Put you where? Doing what?
安排到哪儿 继续什么
Overbooking my flight, changing my seat.
让我的航♥班♥超售 改我的座位
Are you on a plane?
你在飞机上
With two Federal Marshals and their transport.
还有两名联邦法警和被护送人员
I told you: no more missions, no more numbers.
我告诉过你 不要任务 不要号♥码
While I don't agree with your decision to leave,
虽然我不同意你离开
I certainly respect it.
但我会尊重
I did not send you on a mission, Mr. Reese.
我没给你安排任务 里瑟先生
Then who put me on this flight?
那谁安排我到这趟航♥班♥的
An incapacitated Marshal with a missing weapon.
法警不省人事 枪还丢了
That definitely does not look good, Mr. Reese.
这可肯定不妙 里瑟先生
It definitely doesn't look like a coincidence either.
也肯定不是巧合
You're telling me you didn't get a number?
你是说你没有收到号♥码
I didn't. Believe me when I tell you, Mr. Reese,
没有 相信我对你说的话 里瑟先生
I did not put you in your current predicament.
我没有安排你陷入这种境地
Why else would I be on this plane?
那我为什么会在这架飞机上
I can only hazard a guess.
我斗胆猜一下
You're there because the machine put you there.
你在那里是机器安排的
I guess your machine didn't get my letter of resignation, Harold.
看来你的机器没收到我的辞呈啊 哈罗德
Give it a message for me, will ya?
替我捎个信儿 行吗
I quit.
我辞职
Message received, Mr. Reese.
收到了 里瑟先生
But what do you plan to do about
但你准备怎么处理
the unconscious marshal in the lavatory?
盥洗室里那位不省人事的法警
That's not my problem.
与我无关
A loose firearm in a plane full of civilians most certainly is.
载满平民的飞机上丢了把枪就肯定有关
You said there were two Marshals.
你说过有两名法警
Where's the second?
另一位呢
Keeping an eye on their transport.
盯着被护送人员呢
Guy's sitting in 4C,
那人坐在4C
the same seat the machine sent me.
就是机器发给我的信息
It appears there may be an accessory on that flight,
看来飞机上还有同谋
one who is now armed.
手里还有把枪
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表