剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, we're gonna need to get a look at Leona's office.
我们要查看下李奥娜的办公室
Help yourself.
请自便
It's all yours.
归你们了
Any idea why the feds are all over this case?
为什么联邦探员死盯这案子
I imagine it has something to do
我想跟格罗夫斯女士
with the information Ms. Groves gave you.
给你的信息有关
What, that Leona managed security clearances?
什么 李奥娜负责的忠诚审查
Exactly. Ms. Wainwright would have the name
正是 温赖特女士知道所有
of every government official, from accountants to senators,
政♥府♥官员的姓名 从会计师到参议员
who could access the confidential information in her department.
有机密信息权限的人她全知道
The physical copies would've been in her office safe.
物理副本应该在她办公室的保险柜里
Which the feds just confiscated.
刚被联邦探员们拿走了
But the electronic copies would be located
但电子副本应该存在
on the OPM's secure network.
人管局的安全网络里
So you'll do some loud typing while you hack the network?
那你又要拍拍键盘侵入网络了
I'm afraid it's going to require a bit more finesse,
恐怕还是要下手轻巧些
and I'll need somewhere to sit.
我得找个地方坐下
So this just became an overnight?
那是得过夜了么
The department budget's $85 a night for lodging.
局里的住宿预算是每晚85刀
But I got a place -- it usually rents by the hour,
不过我知道个地方 一般按钟点收费
but the manager gives me a deal.
不过管♥理♥员♥能给我优♥惠♥
You know, I'd prefer accommodations that don't charge by the hour.
我还是比较希望别住钟点房♥
Perhaps you would allow me to bolster your per diem.
容我来支付你的食宿费用吧
Please. All right.
拜托 好啊
Got Matthew in sight.
看到马修了
Did you see that thing between Doug and Matthew earlier?
你看到之前道格和马修那出了吗
Doug's still pissed about Claire.
道格还在为克莱尔的事生气
Matthew's girlfriend?
马修的女朋友吗
Matthew was her man, but Doug was her ducky.
马修是她男朋友 道格是她的蓝颜知己
Her sidekick. Her best platonic friend.
她的亲密伙伴 她的柏拉图至友
But he never had a chance with Claire.
但他追克莱尔根本没戏
Matthew was never the same afterwards.
马修后来变了
He changed because of how she died?
他变了 是因为她的死因吗
Don't believe those rumors, man.
别信那些谣言 哥们儿
There was no foul play.
没有什么谋杀
Matthew didn't kill Claire.
马修没杀克莱尔
She overdosed, plain and simple.
她嗑药过量了 就这么简单
Excuse me.
失陪一下
"Phil."
菲尔
Been pretty baked for 20 years.
一晃二十年了
But who the hell are you?
都认不出你哪位了
No worries. I forget who I am myself.
别担心 我都不记得自己哪位了
Lionel, gonna need you to pull a copy
莱奈尔 帮我调一份
of a 1994 police report from Westchester.
1994年韦斯切斯特的警方报告
Let me guess, you're gonna--
我猜猜 你打算
Got the scoop on why all these women are so fond of you, Frank.
独家消息 为什么这些女人酷爱你 弗兰克
You gave the brunette a promise ring,
你向褐色女郎求了婚
then slept with her best friend the redhead
然后睡了她的闺蜜 红发女郎
before having a fling with the blonde...
然后又上了那金发女郎
That's not too bad.
也不算太糟糕
whose mother you seduced.
还勾搭了人家母亲
What is it?
这是什么
Looks like someone still believes Matthew killed Claire.
看来还是有人认为马修杀了克莱尔
A night to remember just turned into a night for revenge.
铭记之夜刚变成了复仇之夜
Can't believe I lost my car keys.
真不敢相信我丢了车钥匙
Thanks for the ride.
谢谢你载我一程
Didn't see anyone else offer.
没见其他人要帮你
I'm not surprised.
见怪不怪了
It seems like Doug doesn't want you here.
看来道格不希望你来
Not the only one.
不只是他
Do you wanna talk about it?
想谈谈吗
No, I don't dwell on the past, so...
算了 我不想沉湎于过去 所以
This is me.
我到了
What a coincidence. I'm right next door.
真巧 我住你隔壁
Oh, yeah. That is a coincidence.
是啊 真是巧啊
Yeah. Lucky one.
是啊 真幸运
All right, good night, Betty.
晚安 贝蒂
Good night.
晚安
Room's occupied.
这间有人了
This is an emergency evacuation.
紧急疏散
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Bed bugs. You're now in room 304.
有臭虫 你被换到304房♥了
Get your own room.
自己开间房♥去
No vacancy.
没空房♥了
Something about a bed bug scare.
说是有臭虫
Did you forget your robe, Shaw?
忘带浴袍了吗 肖
Forward operating bases don't have the luxury of single-sex showers.
前线阵地享受不了单人浴
You got a problem with me, you can bed down with the bed bugs.
你有意见 就跟臭虫睡去
I've got ears on Doug.
我监听道格了
You keep an eye on him till he left the party?
你盯到他离开聚会了吗
He went straight home.
他直接回家了
One bed.
一张床
Floor's better anyway.
地板还舒服些
Agreed.
同意
Matthew next door?
马修在隔壁吗
Was just about to have eyes on him. Thought I'd unpack first.
正准备监视他 还是先卸行李好了
Good idea.
好主意
Fusco came through with the police report.
弗斯科发来警方报告了
Claire Klein's death was ruled
克莱尔·凯文的死因被定性为
an accidental overdose from hydrocodone.
氢可酮服用意外过量
Doug saw Matthew leave with Claire that night,
道格看到马修和克莱尔当晚一起离开
but Matthew told police they got into a fight after prom.
但是马修告诉警方他们舞会之后发生争执
She got upset, took his car,
她很不开心 开走了他的车
and Matthew claims he never saw her again after that.
马修称之后再也没看到她了
But Doug doesn't believe his story.
但道格不相信
According to Matthew, Doug's not the only one.
据马修说 不只是道格
So who else is out for revenge?
还有谁会想报复
I haven't felt this rested in a long time.
好久没这么轻松过了
I should hope so, Detective.
但愿如此 警探
It's past 1:00 in the afternoon.
都过下午一点了
What's all this?
这些是什么
I thought you were gonna hack into OPM's secure network.
我还以为你要黑进人管局的网络
I did.
黑进去了
Any and all information relating to Ms. Wainwright's role
所有温赖特女士做过的
as security clearance manager has been wiped clean.
忠诚审查工作都被清除了
By the feds? Doubtful.
联调局干的吗 深表怀疑
Most likely by high-ranking government officials.
更像是被政♥府♥高层清除的
Portable package x-ray?
便携式X光仪
What are you, gonna inspect some pipe bombs?
这是干嘛 要查管状炸♥弹♥吗
Most modern safes come equipped with a lead shield.
绝大多数先进保险柜都会有铅层
However, the government has been remiss in updating their equipment.
不过 政♥府♥疏于设备的更新换代
By placing this device on the safe's door,
把这个仪器放在保险柜门上
I can see the safe's internal mechanisms while I turn the dial.
我转动转盘时能看到保险柜的内部结构
Wait, now you wanna crack the safe?
等等 你要撬保险柜
Not just the safe, Detective.
不只是保险柜 警探
First, we have to break into the FBI's evidence lockup.
首先 我们得潜进联调局的证据库
Then we crack the safe.
然后我们再撬保险柜
'cause nothing's ever easy with you, Finch.
跟你混就没有过容易事儿 芬奇
So... when do we get started?
那 什么时候开工
There's a reason I never went to a reunion.
我从不参加同学重聚是有原因的
This.
就是这
Got eyes on our hot dog connoisseur.
看到热狗鉴赏家了
It's organic mustard seed,
这是有机芥末籽
imported from exotic places like--like Canada.
都是国外进口的 比如加拿大
I'll make sure Doug steers clear of Matthew.
我会确保道格伤不到马修
You find our favorite prosecutor.
你去找我们最爱的检察官
Betty Harris?
贝蒂·哈里斯
I am putting you under arrest...
你被捕了
for stealing my heart.
罪名是偷走了我的心
Tanner.
坦纳
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表