剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
I like your plane, Frankie.
我喜欢你这架飞机 弗兰奇
He put it together himself.
他自己拼起来的
Okay, but you better eat your vegetables tonight, Frankie boy.
好吧 不过你晚上可得把蔬菜吃光啊 弗兰奇小子
That kid. Such a little hooligan.
这孩子 就一小坏蛋
Just like his old man.
像他老子
You were the one who toilet papered
你小子可是在风暴来之前
the neighbor's house right before a thunderstorm,
把邻居家用卫生纸围了个实在
until ma busted you.
让妈逮了个正着
Marched me over there to apologize.
逼我上门道歉
Whining and crying.
一把鼻涕一把泪的
Took you, like, a week to clean it all up.
花了你整整一星期才清理完
Getting partial custody's done you good, Jess.
获取部分监护权确实对你有好处 杰西
Every other weekend and a day each week.
隔周一周末 每周一天
Frankie doesn't have to hear his ma and me hollering at each other.
弗兰奇不用听我和他妈对着吵了
Can't complain.
不错了
And you're dry.
你戒了
Get my two-year chip in...three weeks.
三周后就拿到两周年纪念章了
You coming to the meeting?
你会来参加吧
Wouldn't miss it.
绝不错过
If you have class or something...
要是你有课或者
Don't.
不
You're the reason I can afford law school anyway.
我全靠你才读得起法学院
I'm just doing it for the bragging rights.
我是为了自己有得吹嘘
My brother the lawyer.
我弟弟是律师
How about... your brother the prosecutor?
不如说 你弟弟是检察官
You know?
知道吗
That's what I really wanna do.
这才是我真正想要的
Jesse Brandt?
杰西·勃兰特
Who are you?
你们是谁
FBI, sir. You need to come with us.
联调局 先生 你得跟我们走一趟
What? Why?
什么 为什么
We have a warrant for your arrest.
我们有你的逮捕令
It's okay, son.
没事的 孩子
You stay with your Uncle Peter.
你跟彼得叔叔待在一起
What are the charges?
罪名是什么
I asked you a question.
我问你们呢
We don't need to answer your question, sir.
我们不必回答 先生
National security exception. Read the warrant.
国♥家♥安♥全♥例外 看逮捕令吧
My brother's an airline mechanic.
我哥哥是航♥空♥公♥司♥的机械师
You got the wrong guy!
你们抓错人了
Jesse, it's gonna be fine.
杰西 不会有事的
I'll get this sorted out, okay?
我会解决的 知道吗
You need to talk to us, Otto.
乖乖开口吧 奥托
All we wanna know is...
我们只想知道
Why do these Decima guys keep killing themselves?
德西玛的人为什么总是自杀
It's for the insurance.
因为保险合同
Each agent gets a policy when they join the organization.
所有人加入组织时都有份保单
Get caught, get nothing.
一旦被抓 便一无所有
Have an accident...
要是出了意外
Their next of kin gets a payday.
家属会获得赔偿金
Mr. Payday there was our last lead on Finch.
这位赔偿金先生是我们找到芬奇的最后线索了
We're back to square one.
我们又回到起点了
The machine says we have other things to worry about.
机器说我们还有别的事情需要考虑
Greer has Finch. He's the only thing we have to worry about.
格里尔抓了芬奇 他就是我们唯一需要考虑的
I understand how you feel, John.
我理解你的感受 约翰
But she assured me Harold's not in immediate danger.
但她确定哈罗德暂时没有危险
And we have a larger threat at hand.
而我们现在还有更大的威胁
You wanna expand on that?
要详说下吗
She can't see the full picture.
她看不清全局
How can we help when the machine can't even see what's going on?
机器都看不清全局 那要我们如何帮忙
We'll be her eyes and ears.
我们当她的耳目
I apologize for the... unpleasant accommodation.
抱歉 招待不周
It's truly a pleasure to put a face to the name, Mr. Finch.
终于得见一面 实在荣幸 芬奇先生
I've been wanting to meet you for a long time now.
我对你已是久仰了
What is it that you want, Mr. Greer?
你想要什么 格里尔先生
I want to talk about the future.
我想谈一下未来
And who more qualified for that conversation
最够资格谈这一话题的
than the father of artificial intelligence?
莫过于人工智能之父了
An unintended side effect of an altruistic goal.
利他目标导致的意外副作用罢了
Altruism?
利他主义
Funny.
有意思
I'd always imagined it was about the power of creation.
我还一直以为是出于 创世的权力
I've felt it myself.
我自己感受过
Your endeavor to bring Samaritan online
你执意将"撒马利亚人"上线
is a grave error in judgment.
是在铸成大错
You must've known this moment would come.
你肯定知道这一刻早晚会到来
Or did you think nobody else could accomplish what you did,
还是你以为无人可以达到你的成就
that you were unique?
你举世无双
I must admit you played everyone very well...
我得承认 你本来把所有人都玩弄于股掌之中了
right up until this moment.
直到这一刻
And now your God has disappeared,
现在 你的上帝已经失踪了
operating on its own accord.
自行其事了
Children can be so disappointing.
孩子有时会让人失望
The world needs structure, Mr. Finch...
这世界需要有组织 芬奇先生
and Samaritan will provide that.
而"撒马利亚人"可以提供
I'd beware of false idols, Mr. Greer.
小心防备伪神 格里尔先生
If you were so confident that Samaritan was functional,
你若真的确定"撒马利亚人"没问题
why did you go to such great lengths to find me?
又何必大费周章地找我呢
To keep an eye on you.
为了盯住你
As the father of AI, you're the only man in the world
身为人工智能之父 你是全世界唯一
who can destroy it.
能毁灭它的人
Where does that leave us then?
那我们现在要如何呢
Right here.
待在这儿
Until the moment Samaritan opens its eyes.
直到"撒马利亚人"睁开它的眼睛
And then the world...
然后这世界
will no longer need you.
将不再需要你
Did you just steal a dead man's keys?
你刚是偷了死人的钥匙
She asked me to. Can I borrow your knife, John?
她要我做的 能借你的刀一用么 约翰
While Decima's too clever to use GPS...
德西玛太狡猾 肯定不会用GPS
The satellite radio has a GPS transponder.
卫星广播带GPS转频器
The boys might be able to pull off some data,
小子们也许能找出点数据
find out where our recently deceased Decima friend has been.
查出我们新故的德西玛朋友到过哪里
The boys?
小子们
Shut the door. It's freezing.
关上门啊 冻死了
I know them!
我认识他们
They helped you rescue me from Collier.
他们帮你从科利尔手里救出了我
You're that government hit man that made me pull out my molars.
你是那个政♥府♥杀手 还逼我拔牙来着
That's messed up.
太野蛮了
Relax, Casey. I'm retired.
放松 凯西 我退休了
What are they doing here, Root?
他们在这儿干嘛 根
Daizo, Jason, Daniel, and I have been on the road collecting certain...
北山 杰森 丹尼尔和我一直在四处收集
contraband in the tri-cities.
三城区的禁品
That sounds both vague and dangerous.
听着是既含糊又危险啊
I was hoping we could use your safe house, John,
我希望能借用下你的安全屋 约翰
seeing as we went to all the trouble of saving them in the first place.
毕竟我们之前救他们可费了不少力气
And as much as I'd love some girl talk,
我真想多跟你情话绵绵一会儿
you need to go to the Carlton Hotel.
不过你得去趟卡尔顿酒店
And, uh, why do I need a satphone?
我要卫星电♥话♥干嘛
Trust me.
相信我啦
Quite the winter we're having.
这个冬天真是够呛
I don't supposed you're here to sell me on global climate change.
我相信你不是来游说全球气候变化的
It would be nice if we could prepare for the future
事先防患于未然
instead of trying to clean up after the past.
好过事后找补
I'm meeting with the president's intelligence advisor today.
我今天要去见总统的情报顾问
Use the beta test results to convince them.
用试运行的成果说服他们
Samaritan is a sleeping giant.
"撒马利亚人"是沉睡的巨人
We need those feeds to awaken it.
我们需要用信♥号♥♥来唤醒它
I'm working on it.
我在努力了
Don't worry, Mr. Greer.
别担心 格里尔先生
They still wanna buy your system.
他们还是想买♥♥你的系统
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表