剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
You won't believe what the Swede has been doing--
你肯定想不到那瑞典人干嘛去了
going to the therapy.
进行心理治疗
How much does the therapist know?
那治疗师知道多少
Are you resting comfortably?
这样舒适吗
Yes. But I should tell you that,
是的 但我得承认
I don't really believe in hypnotism.
我不太相信催眠
The act of hypnosis is freewill.
催眠是出于自♥由♥意志
For me to proceed, your mind must grant the permission.
要开始进行 你的思维必须敞开
Will it work on me the first time?
第一次会有疗效吗
Most of my clients experience results in three to five sessions.
我大多数客户是在三五次治疗后才有效果
So we'll work on your anxiety and paranoia gradually.
我们得一步步解决你的焦虑和偏执
See, Mr. Wren,
冉先生
hypnosis is merely relaxation combined with imagery.
其实催眠不过是意象的放松
You experience it every night as you drift asleep,
这种经历就类似于你堕入睡眠
focus on a book, or miss your exit on the F.D.R.
沉浸书中 或者恍惚错过高速公路的出口
Ready? I think so, yes.
准备好了吗 我想是的
Then let's begin.
那开始吧
Please pick up the tablet beside you,
请拿起旁边的平板电脑
and choose an image that speaks to your emotion.
选一张最能代表你情绪的图像
This one.
这张
I want you to close your eyes
闭上你的眼睛
and form a mental picture of that image.
在脑中想象那幅图像
Picture the birds, the field.
想象那些鸟儿 那片旷野
Then one by one,
然后一只接着一只
picture them as they fly away.
想象它们一一飞走
Focus on your breathing.
专心于呼吸
One bird departs.
一只鸟飞走了
And as each one goes, your relaxation increases
随着鸟一只只飞走 你越来越放松
and you continue to feel calmer and more at rest.
越来越平静 越来越安宁
For 200 bucks an hour, Finch,
两百块一小时 芬奇
I hope you get more than an expensive nap.
你可别光打个巨贵的盹儿
I want to take you back to a place in your life
我要带你回到你这一生中
where you were safe and comfortable.
最安全最舒适的地方
Can you think of that place, Mr. Wren?
能想想那个地方吗 冉先生
My childhood bedroom.
我童年时的卧室
Now, I want you to think of all the ways it made you feel safe.
现在 想想让你感觉安全的一切
Picture it clear as day.
想象得清楚一点
What color were the walls?
墙壁是什么颜色的
Hayden Price--
海登·普赖斯
certified hypnotherapist to the Upper East Side.
上东区的认证催眠治疗师
Does he do birthday parties?
做生日派对表演吗
It's not that kind of hypnotism, Mr. Reese.
不是那种催眠 里瑟先生
He caters to wealthy businessmen and socialites.
他主要是服务于豪商巨贾和社会名流
Anger management, smoking cessation, that sort of thing.
愤怒管理 烟瘾戒断 如此之类
Or so you might think, if you didn't know
也许你还不知道
that the office was rented on a short-term lease,
他的办公室是短期租借的
and that his certification
而他的认证资格
doesn't come from any association I can find.
我找不到其颁发机构
During the therapy,
治疗期间
I became attuned to the kind of questions that Hayden was asking.
我想明白了海登问那些问题的含义
A color that's favorable to you--blue.
最喜欢的颜色 蓝色
The name of a childhood pet--Scout.
童年宠物的名字 哨兵
He was fishing--
他在钓鱼
getting answers to your security questions.
要安全问题的答案
My bank account was suddenly signed up
我的银行账户忽然开始
for a recurring automatic donation to a nonprofit
自动循环捐款给一家非营利组织
called "The American Cancer Coalition Fund."
名叫"美国癌症基金"
I'd be willing the wager that Hayden's name is on that nonprofit.
我赌海登的名字肯定在那家非营利组织中
So, unless he's moonlighting as a Samaritan,
所以 除非他的第二职业是当圣人
I'd say we're dealing with a con artist
我看这位是骗子
and a very clever thief.
极聪明的贼
So why'd you even play along, Finch?
那你干嘛要合作啊 芬奇
I told Hayden what he wanted to hear.
我只是告诉海登他想听到的
I didn't even have a pet as a child.
我童年根本没宠物
But when I went to bluejack his phone,
但我黑他的手♥机♥时
it was blocked.
被墙在外了
Someone had already jacked it,
已经有人黑进去了
perhaps someone who's out to get him.
也许是有人找他报仇了
And his clients would be the best place to start.
看来最好是从他的客户着手
I'll contact Shaw for back-up,
我联♥系♥肖来帮忙
but first I need to look in on our houseguest.
不过我得先去看看我们的客人
As before, Ms. Groves, Mr. Reese is upstairs
格罗夫斯女士 里瑟先生一如既往等在楼上
with an unhealthy number of firearms.
守着数目夸张的武器
Please don't try to run.
请不要试图逃走
Honestly, Harold, locking me up?
说真的 哈罗德 就这么锁着我吗
I admit that the accommodations are not ideal.
我承认居住条件不太理想
But your confinement is for your own good.
但监禁你 对你有好处
Harold, your machine called me.
哈罗德 是你的机器打电♥话♥给我的
An event that I haven't fully reasoned out.
此事我还未能理出头绪
But your unpredictability, your willingness to hurt others
但你喜怒无常 不惜伤人
make you as dangerous as ever.
依旧危险
You can't fight the future.
你无法抗拒未来
I'll bring you some new books.
我会带新书给你
I get it.
我明白
You wonder why
你奇怪为何
it won't talk to you like it talks to me.
它不跟你说 却跟我说
Don't be jealous, Harold.
别嫉妒 哈罗德
Mom still loves us both.
妈咪对我们俩都爱
When bluejacking Hayden didn't work,
既然无法黑入海登手♥机♥
I sent him a basket of pastries as a thank you.
我就送了一篮点心聊表谢意
Bugged, of course.
当然带监听器
I'm just so angry with her, I could kill her.
我太生她的气了 简直想杀了她
And those feelings will dissipate as you feel calmer,
随着你越来越平静 那些感觉会消退
Mr. Sykes.
赛克斯先生
Tell me about your mother.
说说你母亲
Speak her name, out loud--
说出她的名字 大声点
her full name.
她的全名
Mary.
玛丽
Mary Shackford Sykes. Very good.
玛丽·夏克福德·赛克斯 很好
That's a start.
很好的开始
It seems therapy has helped, Sven.
看起来治疗起作用了 斯凡
I haven't been able to sleep this well in months.
我好几个月没这么安稳地睡过觉了
And do you still believe you're surrounded by phonies?
你仍认为周围充满假货吗
Sadly, yes.
很悲哀 是的
But thanks to you, I'm able to push past,
但是多亏你 我可以忘掉过去
to rediscover the quality and craft of my antique business,
重新用心经营我的古董生意
search for the meaning in my work.
寻找我工作的意义
Sounds like Hayden isn't a half-bad therapist after all.
看来海登这治疗师也不太烂
A lot of patients today?
今天病人很多吗
Anybody weird?
有怪人吗
Wall-to-wally mommy issues.
一堆的母亲情结
Enough to make a man want to smoke.
导致人产生烟瘾
Or under-sleep
或睡眠不足
or over-eat or--
或暴饮暴食 或
Or?
或
Who's the girl, Finch?
那女孩是谁 芬奇
Her name is Natalie Boal.
她叫娜塔莉·波尔
She works at an art gallery downtown.
在下城区的一家美术馆工作
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表