剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
It's a note from one computer scientist to another,
这是电脑科学家给同行写的纸条
detailing the specifications of a superconducting processor,
上面写着超导处理器的规格
three times faster than anything now available.
比现行处理器要快上三倍
And since the government's not about to sell it to them,
由于政♥府♥不肯将其卖♥♥给德西玛
Decima plans to use Cyrus to steal it.
他们打算利用塞勒斯去偷
The original Samaritan crashed because a chip
最初撒马利亚人系统崩溃 是因为当时
fast enough to run it hadn't been built yet.
运算速度足够快的芯片还没有制♥造♥出来
Two days ago, somebody built it.
两天前 有人制♥造♥出来了
Decima has the software.
德西玛有了软件
Now they want the hardware.
现在 他们想要硬件
Right now, I'm more worried about Cyrus.
现在 我更担心的是塞勒斯
As soon as he opens that door,
他一旦开了门
Decima's gonna kill him.
德西玛就会杀了他
I suppose you'll be joining Mr. Reese.
我想你要去找里瑟先生
Not just yet.
还不行
Decima's severed my link to the machine.
德西玛之前断开了我和机器的连接
Temporarily, but she didn't like that.
一小会儿 但她不喜欢那样
So...
所以
she wants you to patch these into this.
她要你把这些接进这个里
The last time you didn't help us when you should have,
上次你对我们该帮不帮
people died.
有人送了命
And once this device is installed,
装置装好后
which will you save:
你会救哪个
The chip or Cyrus Wells?
芯片 还是塞勒斯·威尔斯
Since it was you who put him in danger.
是你害他身陷危险
Fine, Harold.
好吧 哈罗德
It's all my fault--
都是我的错
Mine and the machine's. Happy?
都是我跟机器的错 满意了吧
Far from it, but I do believe
一点也不 但我的确相信
that there's a lesson here about hubris.
应该从中吸取教训 戒狂戒傲
If anyone would know about hubris,
最了解"狂傲"
it would be the man who built God.
莫过于造出上帝的人
She's worried about you, Harold.
她很担心你 哈罗德
We both are.
我们都很担心你
The past three months, you've slept an average
过去三个月里 你平均每晚
of four hours per night.
只睡了四个小时
My problems are no concern of yours, Ms. Groves.
我的事与你无关 格罗夫斯女士
Perhaps if you had 1/10 as much interest
如果拿出这十分之一的劲头
in Cyrus's welfare, he might not be about--
关心塞勒斯 他现在可能就不会
By your own definition,
按你自己的定义
Cyrus is irrelevant.
塞勒斯是无关号♥码
Everyone is relevant to someone.
每个人都会与某些人相关
That man has spent every day of his life
那个人在他生命中的每一天
believing that there is actually some sort of higher plan.
都相信有所谓的天意安排
That's the problem with humans--
这就是人类的问题
They just sit around, hoping that
他们总是待在原地 期望着
someone will fix things.
有人来解决一切
But no one will. No one cares.
但是没人会 没人在乎
The universe is infinite
宇宙无穷无尽
and chaotic and cold.
混乱 冷酷
And there has never been a plan.
从来就没有天意安排
At least not till now.
直到现在
You wanna know what the plan was the day they died?
你想知道他们死那天的安排吗
The plan was for someone to make $15 million.
那天的安排是有人想赚1500万
An executive at a big bank wanted them dead,
一家大银行的高管要他们死
so he wired the money to someone with the skills,
所以他花钱雇了一个有能力
resources, and moral depravity to make that happen.
有资源 又毫无道德感的人去安排
And that someone was me.
那个人就是我
And the punch line
好笑的是
is that your machine keeps telling me to save Cyrus.
你的机器一直要我去救塞勒斯
How badly did you have to break it
你到底把它毁得有多惨
to make it care about people so much?
才能让它如此在乎生命
That didn't break it. It's what made it work.
这并没有毁它 它以此存在
It was only after I taught the machine that people mattered,
我教会了机器生命的重要
that it could begin to be able to help them.
它才能够帮助人类
I'd like to do the same thing for you,
我也想如此对你
if you'd let me.
请允许我
In the first 30 minutes after Samaritan comes online,
"撒马利亚人"上线三十分钟内
a lot of people are gonna be killed.
很多人会送命
But they're gonna start with four:
首当其中的四个人
You, me, your helper monkey, and Shaw.
你 我 你的宠物 和肖
And there won't be a damn thing anyone,
届时任何人
including your machine, can do to stop it.
包括你的机器 都无能为力
You think I don't care about people, Harold?
你觉得我不在乎生命 哈罗德
I'm doing all of this to save you.
我做了这么多 都是为了救你
Sorry, doctor.
抱歉 医生
I didn't have time to make an appointment.
我没时间预约
But I know you'll make an exception for me.
但我知道你会为我破例
Really?
是吗
And how do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
The same way I know I can put a bullet through your hand
正如我知道我可以一枪打穿你的手
before you can dial 911.
让你来不及拨♥打♥911报♥警♥
The same way I know you're the best otolaryngologist in 250 miles.
正如我知道你是四百公里内最好的耳鼻喉科医生
Okay, uh, what do you want? Drugs?
好吧 你想要什么 药吗
Not really.
不
Although a little lidocaine would be nice.
不过来点[麻醉剂]利多卡因倒是不错
I didn't get any the last time.
上次的手术我没用到
You see, somebody broke my ear.
有人弄坏了我的耳朵
And you're gonna fix it.
你得帮我修好它
Building security has been neutralized.
大楼保安搞定了
We're ready to take the chip.
我们可以去拿芯片了
Then let's begin, shall we?
那就行动吧
Very good.
非常好
You may dispose of him now.
现在可以处理掉他了
Wait. What are you-- no, let me go!
等等 你们 不 放开我
Please. The minimum healing time is three weeks before--
请坐 恢复时间最少三周
Unfortunately, I'm on a bit of a schedule.
很遗憾 我现在就要工作
And I won't be needing that.
不需要
Okay, I'm turning it on.
好 我启动
Now you're going to hear a series of tones.
你会听到一系列音调
I can hear you.
我听到了
I didn't start yet.
我还没开始
I wasn't talking to you.
我没跟你说话
We're in the lab.
我们进入实验室了
Take all the research, wipe the computers,
拿走所有的研究资料 清空电脑
and locate the chip.
找出芯片
Haste makes waste.
欲速则不达
The chamber is cooled to within a few degrees of absolute zero.
实验室被冷却到接近绝对零度
Opening now would kill you all.
现在打开你们都会送命
And more importantly damage the chip.
更重要的是会伤到芯片
Listen closely to the warm-up protocol
仔细听好升温步骤
and do exactly as I say.
严格照我说的做
No, no, please, don't.
不不 求你们了 不要
Settle down. It'll all be over soon.
安静 很快就会结束
We got plenty of bleach.
漂白剂多着呢
Oh, no, no, no.
不 不 不
This is not the plan.
天意安排不会如此
This can't be the plan.
天意安排不该如此
Oh, God!
上帝啊
What did you say to him?
你跟他说什么了
She is persistent.
她可真难缠
Countermeasures.
反制措施
233 Kelvin.
零下40摄氏度
The chamber is now safe.
实验室安全了
Get the chip and go.
拿了芯片走
Fusco.
弗斯科
I'm gonna try to get to Cyrus.
我要去塞勒斯那边
Be ready to cover me.
掩护我
He'll just run away again.
他只会再次逃走
He doesn't like guns.
他不喜欢枪
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表