剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
and I started thinking like a prosecutor
才开始站在检察官的角度
instead of a boyfriend.
而不是男朋友的角度来思考
You want justice?
你想要正义吗
I served a guilty sentence the last 20 years.
我已经因为罪恶感服了二十年的刑
Shooting you and letting you rot for the next 20,
枪毙你 让你在接下来的二十年慢慢腐朽
I mean, that sounds like justice to me, Doug.
在我看来就是正义 道格
Can't let you do that.
不能让你这么做
As much as Doug here deserves it.
尽管道格罪有应得
I knew you weren't Betty.
我就知道你不是贝蒂
I'll stop playing Betty if you stop playing a killer.
你不扮杀手了 我就不扮贝蒂了
Get down. Get down!
趴下 趴下
Who the hell are they?
他们是什么人
Domestic terrorists sent to assassinate me and Frank.
本土恐♥怖♥分♥子♥派来杀我和弗兰克的杀手
Sorry to ruin your diabolical high school grudge-fest,
抱歉毁了你们的恶魔高中怨憎会
but chances are
不过有可能
none of us are gonna make it outta here alive.
我们都没法儿活着离开了
What is going on? I'm so confused.
到底怎么回事 我完全糊涂了
Stay down and shut up.
趴下 闭嘴
Remind me never to make you angry.
提醒我永远别惹你
Likewise.
彼此彼此
Torturing Doug so he can confess,
折磨道格让他招供
then making his death look like a suicide?
然后把他的死布置成自杀
That's plain artistry.
太艺术了
But, uh, killing's not the answer.
不过 杀戮不是答案
Killing's not the answer? That's the best you can do?
杀戮不是答案 你就这么糊弄我吗
I don't know. I've killed lots of people.
我不知道 我杀戮多了
But my friends keep telling me it's wrong.
但朋友们一直告诉我那是错的
But, look, just because I can live with myself afterwards
不过 我可以杀完人后继续生活
doesn't mean you can.
不代表你也可以
Give me your gun.
把枪给我
You're right, you know. I couldn't kill Doug.
你说得对 我无法下手杀道格
I couldn't pull the trigger.
我没法扣动扳机
I'm not a killer.
我不是杀手
The gun, the gun!
枪 枪
Lucky for you, I am.
算你走运 我是
Sorry to bother you, Shaw.
抱歉打搅你了 肖
I'm a little busy here, Root.
我这会儿有点忙 根
I'm aware of your situation. That's why I called--
我知道你的情况 所以才打给你
To apologize. Apologize for what?
道歉 道什么歉
Vigilance keeps changing the way they communicate.
"时刻警惕"一直更换通信方式
I had to leak some sensitive information
我得泄露点敏感信息
in order to find their latest method,
才能找到他们最新的通信方式
which happens to be coded radio messages.
加密无线电♥信♥息
What kind of sensitive information?
什么敏感信息
In my defense,
先容我自辩下
I knew you and the big lug could handle yourselves.
我知道你和那位柔情铁汉能搞定
You leaked our location to vigilance?
你把我们的行踪泄露给了"时刻警惕"
I just intercepted another coded message.
我刚拦截了另一条加密信息
Harold's about to be in trouble.
哈罗德有危险了
Gotta go.
得走了
How you doin'?
你好
Detective Fusco, NYPD.
弗斯科警探 纽约警♥察♥
Need to pick up some evidence from the Wainwright homicide.
来取温赖特谋杀案的证据
What's the case number?
案件编号♥多少
97726.
Give me a minute.
稍等下
Good luck cracking that safe.
祝你撬保险柜顺利
Try not to give yourself cancer with your little x-ray machine.
别让那小X光仪辐射出癌症啊
Sir, you're not authorized to receive this evidence.
先生 你没有权限获取证据
Come on, let me get a peek at it, will you?
拜托 就让我看一眼行不
My boss is up my prostate on this one.
这案子我上司追得紧
I don't make the rules.
规矩又不是我定的
Yeah, but you can bend them.
没错 但可以通融下嘛
I can't get a clean shot, Shaw.
我视线被挡住了 肖
I can't get a shot at all. I'm out of ammo.
我完全看不清 子弹也没了
Gotta smoke 'em out.
用烟雾熏出来
Mix these.
混合起来
Here, hold your breath. And try not to shake it.
拿着 屏住呼吸 别摇晃
I got one left.
还有一颗子弹
Okay.
好
Make it count.
别浪费了
Always hated chemistry.
向来讨厌化学
Where's your partner?
你搭档呢
He went to take a leak.
上厕所了
Guy's got the bladder of a two-year-old.
那哥们膀胱跟小孩儿似的
He'll be right back.
他马上就回来了
I'm moving as fast as I can, Detective.
我会尽快的 警探
What's this?
这是什么
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
You know, I've been studying
我已经研究
you and your associates for some time.
你和你的同伴们有段时间了
That's two ex-operatives,
两位前特工
an NYPD detective.
一位纽约警探
Sorry, partner. I had to surrender.
抱歉 伙伴 我不得不投降
They were gonna kill the guard.
否则他们就杀了那警卫
If you harm Detective Fusco...
你敢伤害弗斯科警探
Please.
得了
We both know you're not a man of violence.
我们都很清楚你不尚暴♥力♥
You help people,
你帮助别人
People who are about to be in a lot of trouble--
帮助会陷入危险处境的人
Kruger, Sloan,
克鲁格 斯隆
Claypool, Wainwright.
克莱普 温赖特
You knew something bad was about to
你在事前
happen to them before it even happened.
就已经知道了他们会出事
Now, the fact that that's possible
这种不可能
proves something I've speculated:
恰好证明了我的猜测
that the government
政♥府♥
has a secret surveillance system
有一套秘密系统
that spies on us every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控我们的机器
I'm not part of the government.
我不是政♥府♥人士
But you are protecting the system.
但你在保护这一系统
And I think whatever was in that safe
我知道那保险柜里边的东西
is gonna give me more information about the secret system.
会给我更多关于这一秘密系统的信息
The documents, please.
文件请给我
Mr. Collier,
科利尔先生
you may find this hard to believe,
你也许不相信我
but I sympathize with your cause.
但我认同你们的目标
just not your methods.
但不认同你们的手段
If you jeopardize this system,
如果你破坏了这一系统
you'll be placing all of us at risk.
会置所有人于危险之中
At risk?
危险
We're already at war...
我们已经在战争中了
a 24-hour surveillance state
国家在全天监控民众
with drone assassinations, renditions, cyber-warfare.
无人机袭击 非常规引渡 网络战争
It's turnkey tyranny, and we're being kept in the dark,
这是专♥政♥ 我们一直被蒙在黑暗的鼓里
Which is ironic, since the system is called "Northern Lights."
真讽刺 这系统居然叫做"北极光"
What do you say you and I continue
我们换个更隐秘的地方
this ethical debate some place a little more private?
继续进行道德辩论怎么样
I'm afraid I won't be joining you.
恐怕我不会加入你
And why's that?
为什么
Sorry I'm late, Harry.
抱歉迟到了 哈罗
Special Agent Augusta King.
奥古斯塔·金特工
Assailant escaped out the back.
袭击者从后面逃了
That is one scary chick.
好可怕的妞儿
Good news, Harold.
好消息 哈罗德
Shaw and Reese survived.
肖和里瑟活下来了
You should talk to them.
你该跟他们聊聊
Finch. Everything okay?
芬奇 一切都好吗
Depends on your definition of "Okay," Ms. Shaw.
这要看你对"好"的定义了 肖女士
I suppose Detective Fusco and I will live to fight again.
弗斯科警探和我反正还活着
How was the reunion?
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表