剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Okay, that sounds to me like
好吧 这听起来
what we call a persecution complex.
就像是所谓的受迫♥害♥情结
He's quite real, I assure you.
他可非常真实 我敢保证
So, you see, sadly,
所以 很可惜
I need to be moving on.
我得走了
Okay.
好吧
So, you're going to escape?
那 你要逃跑
And how do you plan on doing that?
你打算怎么做
First the phone on your desk will ring.
首先 你桌子上的电♥话♥会响
She'll be letting me know it's time.
她要告诉我时间到了
Then I'll punch you in the carotid artery.
然后我会猛击你的颈动脉
It'll hurt, Ronald, but it won't kill you.
会很疼 罗纳尔多 但你死不了
Then I'll take your car keys.
然后我会拿走你的车钥匙
And the guards, how--how will you manage them?
那警卫呢 你打算怎么处理他们
I won't have to.
我不用处理
They'll be incapacitated from the desflurane
他们会因为吸入通风系统里的地氟醚
in the ventilation system.
而暂时瘫痪
It vaporizes at 75 degrees.
地氟醚会在华氏75度时汽化
Which the building climate control
大楼的温度控制中心
has been programmed to reach ten minutes ago.
已经设定好十分钟前到达这一温度
Okay, this voice that you hear,
好吧 你听到的那个声音
she is--she's gonna do all this?
她会 她会做所有这些事
Of course not.
当然不
She sees everything,
她看到了一切
but there's very little she can do about it herself.
但是她自己能做的却不多
That's where I come in.
所以才需要我
She tells me what to do and I do it.
她告诉我该做什么 然后我去做
She did help me a little with stealing the desflurane
她确实帮我从自动配药机里
from the automatic dispensing system.
偷出了地氟醚
Don't worry.
别担心
I closed the vents in your office two days ago.
我两天前就关了你办公室的通风口
It should have cleared out by now.
现在外面应该搞定了
Do you hear how quiet it is out there?
你听到外面多安静了吗
Must be almost time.
一定是时间要到了
Are you as excited about this as I am?
你跟我一样激动吗
How long are you gonna keep him waiting?
你还要让他等多久
He promised to walk me home.
他答应要送我回家了
Very chivalrous of him.
真有骑士精神
Okay, fine.
好吧
I should probably get going.
我该走了
Yeah, I need to go too.
是啊 我也要走了
I have a date.
我还有约
With my son.
跟我儿子
Nice work tonight, ladies.
今晚干得漂亮 姑娘们
Good night.
晚安
What do you think?
你觉得呢
You wanna get out of here?
想走吗
Okay.
好吧
But you're sleeping at my place.
但你得去我那儿睡
Hello there.
你好啊
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
What have you done?
你干了什么
Don't worry. I didn't kill them.
别担心 我没杀他们
Like you said, I've been making progress.
就像你说的 我有进步了
The man coming after me, on the other hand,
但是要来杀我的那个人
will almost certainly kill you, so...
却一定会杀了你 所以
You probably should run.
你大概应该逃命了
Pardon me.
借过
Did you really think she would abandon me?
你真以为她会抛弃我吗
Really? Even this guy?
真的吗 这家伙都不行
I guess you're the boss.
反正你是老大
So long, Doc.
再见了 医生
And thanks for all the help.
谢谢你的帮助
I think I really am much better now.
我真的觉得好多了
Finch, what's wrong?
芬奇 出什么事了
Mr. Reese, we have a problem.
里瑟先生 我们有麻烦了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表