剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
All we need is a name.
我们只要一个名字
Who among you is most directly responsible for Northern Lights?
是谁直接负责"北极光"项目
Whoever offers up that name will live.
供出这名字的 就能保住命
What about you, sir?
你呢 先生
Who can tell me about Harold here?
谁来说一下 这位哈罗德
Objection.
反对
Is this a trial,
这到底是审判
or just a long-winded execution?
还是又臭又长的处决
It looks like we have another legal practitioner among us.
看来这儿还有另一位法律从业者啊
You don't get to cherry-pick the law, counselor.
你不能只挑对自己有利的法律 控方律师
The Sixth Amendment guarantees people like Harold
第六修正案规定人♥民♥ 比如哈罗德
the right to know the specific charges against them.
有权知道指控他们的罪名
I am acutely aware of the Bill of Rights.
我很了解《权利法案》
You want the appearance of a fair trial?
你想表现公平审判
Bottle the histrionics.
少装腔作势
Present your case.
陈述你的检控吧
People call Senator Ross Garrison.
控方传唤参议员罗斯·加里森
That's 23rd and 5th up ahead.
前面就是23街和第五大道交叉口
Root sent us here for bikes?
根让我们来是为了 自行车吗
NYPD. Drop your weapons.
纽约警♥察♥ 放下武器
Hands where I can see them.
把手举起来
Get off, Bear.
来 小熊
What the hell are you doing?
你们在这儿干嘛呢
Some nutjob just jacked a kid on a bike.
刚有疯子抢了个孩子的自行车
I thought you were looters.
我还以为是你们呢
Nice ride, Lionel. You know this guy?
来得正好 莱奈尔 你认识这家伙
I haven't seen you since the blackout.
从停电后就没见着你了
How'd you find us?
怎么找到我们的
Dog showed up at the precinct with a message from Cuckoo's Nest
这狗跑到警局里 带了那飞越疯人院的口信
to meet at this intersection.
让来这交叉口会面
Didn't know she meant you and this guy.
不知道她是要我来见你和这家伙
Vigilance caused the blackout.
"时刻警惕"造成的停电
They set up a kangaroo court
他们私设法庭
to go after anyone tied to the Machine.
要对付所有与机器有关的人
What machine?
什么机器
We got to go find Harold.
我们得找到哈罗德
They're streaming the trial.
他们正在直播审判
NYPD know where from?
纽约警局查出来源没
What trial?
什么审判
We're kind of busy with the blackout.
我们被停电搞得手忙脚乱
We got a bunch of guys smashing up 5th avenue, looting.
第五大道好多人打♥砸♥抢♥
What guys?
什么人
Bunch of jackasses running around in masks.
一群戴着面具的暴徒
Diversion tactic, Vigilance.
声东击西 是"时刻警惕"
Why don't you take a lap around the block, Lionel?
你不如在这街区转一圈吧 莱奈尔
What, why?
啥 为什么
'Cause we're gonna need some gear
因为我们得去街对面
from that sporting goods store up the street.
那家运动品商店搞点装备
It'd probably be best if the NYPD isn't around
要是纽约警♥察♥在这儿
when we smash in the front door.
不方便我们打♥砸♥抢♥啊
Got seven more servers for you.
又运来七台服务器
Let's get them scanned.
扫描一下
This shipment's two days late.
这批货晚了两天
Where the hell have you been?
你干嘛去了
Honestly?
说实话
Planning this.
策划这个了
Looks like someone crawled in under the fence.
看来某人爬山涉水而来
Admit it, you were worried about me.
承认吧 你担心我
I'm worried about the mission.
我是担心任务
Reese and Hersh are trying to save Finch,
里瑟和赫什在想办法救芬奇
but that won't matter if Samaritan kills us all.
但要是"撒马利亚人"把咱全杀掉就白费了
Then let's get to work.
那就开始干活吧
It's gonna be that kind of party, huh?
玩儿的是这个啊
Decima tags its people.
德西玛把标签植入人体
Anyone who doesn't have an RFID chip
没有射频微芯片的人
will stick out like a sore thumb.
会轻易被认出
Ready for your shot?
准备好打♥针♥了吗
Senator, you've denied any knowledge of Northern Lights,
参议员 你否认了解"北极光"
yet your name appears in these documents some 37 times.
但你的名字在这些文件里出现了三十七次
Now, how do you explain that?
你怎么解释这
Maybe you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet.
别在网上看什么都当真
Exhibit D7.
D7证物
They find out we're spying on the American people,
他们发现我们监视美国人♥民♥
we all go to jail.
我们都得进监狱
Deny, shred, burn anything related to Northern Lights.
否认 粉碎 销毁任何与"北极光"有关的资料
It doesn't exist.
它从未存在过
You care to rephrase your answer, Senator?
要重新回答吗 参议员
Those comments were taken out of context.
你这是断章取义
Thank you for protecting me,
谢谢你保护我
Although I'm baffled as to why.
虽然我不明原由
The same reason I've done everything, Harold,
原由就是我一切行动的原由 哈罗德
for my country.
为了国家
And you can't help me if you're dead.
而且你死了可没法帮我
I told you,
我说过了
I had nothing to do with the development of Northern Lights.
我跟"北极光"的研发毫无关系
Damn thing was up and running when I was read in.
我介入时那东西已经建成运转了
I just got stuck with cleaning up the mess.
我只是在收拾烂摊子
Hardly seems fair
真是不公平啊
your life should be in danger for someone else's misdeeds.
你因为别人的罪行而冒生命危险
So if you're not the guy, who is?
既然你不是那个[男]人 那谁是
It never was a guy that was in control, was it?
负责的原来并不是男人 对不对
You may step down, Senator.
你可以退下了 参议员
You care to join us, Ma'am?
介意加入吗 夫人
This should be fun.
肯定有意思
One street view cam.
街景摄像头
It's not viewing streets anymore.
再也不能拍摄街景了
The look on that driver's face was priceless.
那个街景车司机的表情太有趣了
Got to be 100 grand worth of hardware in this thing.
这东西里的硬件得值十万块
It's getting to be you can't tell a search engine from the NSA.
你个搜索引擎当自己是国安局了
"Don't be evil," my ass.
[谷歌♥口号♥]"不作恶"个屁
Take it apart.
拆了它
Toss me one.
扔我一个
You don't think he saw our faces, do you?
他没看见我们的脸吧 你觉得呢
Tonight, we got one off the streets.
今晚 我们除掉了一个
Tomorrow, they build 100 more.
明天 他们会再建一百个
It's not enough.
这样不够
We got the hard drive.
我们拿到硬盘
Could write a virus, infect the whole fleet.
可以编写一个病毒 感染全部
No, they'll just look for a patch.
不 他们一个补丁就解决了
Doesn't put a dent in data mining, domain awareness.
无法削弱数据挖掘 领域感知
We need to adjust our sights.
我们要打开眼界
Our sights?
眼界
This is an information war.
这是一场信息战争
We need to go after the people who control it,
我们要对付的那些人 他们控制信息
abuse it, destroy people's lives,
滥用信息 摧毁他人
and answer to no one.
不受节制
Now you're talking.
说到点子上了
What do you have in mind?
你有什么想法
A statement.
表态
Someone who represents everything that's wrong
有人代表着不义的
with an unchecked Orwellian state.
失控的奥威尔式集权
And we put them in the crosshairs,
我们冲他们下手
and we teach them a lesson no one will forget.
给他们上一堂终生难忘的课
Can you identify these documents for the court?
能当庭确认这些文件吗
Let's start with something simpler.
让我们从更简单的问题开始吧
What is "Research"?
什么是"探索者"
I have here more than 300 pages
我这里有超过三百页的文档
documenting illegal wiretaps, interrogations, and assassinations
涉及非法窃听 非法审讯 及非法暗♥杀♥
carried out by "Northern Lights"
都由"北极光"实施
all using information from something called Research,
其全部信息都来自所谓"探索者"
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表