剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Wait. He was just supposed to get rid of the call.
等等 他只是要处理那通电♥话♥记录
He never said anything about... Who?
没说任何关于 谁
Who'd you hire?
你雇了谁
I don't know.
我不知道
Ron told me what he'd done.
罗恩告诉我他干了什么
I found someone who could get rid of the problem.
我就找了专门处理这些事的人
How do you call it off?
如何叫停
I never asked.
我没问过
Don't worry, Shaw.
别担心 肖
I saved the best for last.
我把好戏留在最后了
Are you him...
就是你吗
the guy who's been terrorizing a 911 operator
是你恐吓911接线员
and threatening to blow up a kid?
威胁要炸死小孩吗
Ni madres, mija.
[西语]别做梦了 小妞
You'll never catch him.
你抓不到他的
Guy's careful.
那家伙很小心
Untraceable calls, self-deleting texts.
电♥话♥无法追查 短♥信♥自我删除
We do what he asks, the money shows up in an account.
我们照他说的办事 钱就能到账
Yeah, I'm gonna make this simple.
好吧 我就简单直接点
You're gonna tell us where you're holding the boy.
说 孩子关哪儿了
No way.
没门
Soy una tumba.
[西语]打死我也不说
You're going to have to shoot me.
你就开枪吧
That...
那个嘛
won't be necessary.
就没必要了
On their way, sir.
马上到 先生
I just need you to stay on the phone with me.
请你保持通话
Mr. Reese, Ms. Shaw, I have news.
里瑟先生 肖女士 我有消息了
I was able to hack into the one cell phone tower
我黑进了肖女士找到的
relaying signals from both the tethered phones Ms. Shaw found.
那两台捆绑电♥话♥的转接手♥机♥信♥号♥♥发射塔
I know where our mystery man is calling from.
我知道神秘人是从哪儿打过来的了
Chances are it's the same place they're holding Aaron--
很有可能就在他们关亚伦的地方
An office tower in midtown.
中城区的一栋办公楼
Already there, Finch.
已经到了 芬奇
The Templario gave up Aaron's location?
圣堂武士供出亚伦的位置了吗
We managed to pry it out of him.
想办法撬出来了
Please be careful.
千万小心
The man we're looking for is highly intelligent,
此人智商极高
resourceful, and no doubt dangerous when cornered.
神通广大 逼急了不择手段
So basically, Finch, he's you...
简而言之 芬奇 他就是你
if you were evil.
你的邪恶版
I hardly welcome the comparison, Ms. Shaw.
鄙人不甚欣赏如此类比 肖女士
Please hurry.
抓紧时间
This man kidnapped a child to help a killer,
此人绑♥架♥小孩来帮助杀人犯
and he'll succeed if Sandra deletes those calls.
如果桑德拉真的删了那些通话记录他就成功了
What, you need a new suit?
干嘛 要新西服啊
Stop.
停
I've just been informed
我刚发现
that the clients who hired me for this job
雇我的客户
have confessed to the police.
向警方自首了
As such, my contract with them is now null and void.
既然如此 我和他们的合同现在无效了
Your services in this matter are no longer required, Sandra.
我不再需要你的服务了 桑德拉
So it's over. You're letting Aaron go.
那结束了 你放亚伦走
Regretfully, that has now become impossible.
很不幸 现在不可能了
I simply cannot risk any details of this operation
我不能冒险将这次行动细节
falling into police hands.
曝露给警方
Cleanliness is all.
要干净利落
Don't blame yourself. You did everything you could.
别怪自己 你尽力了
Don't do this, I'm begging you.
别这样 我求你了
I'm sorry, Sandra. It's too late for Aaron.
抱歉 桑德拉 对亚伦来说太晚了
and for you as well.
你也一样
Though, of course, eliminating you
当然了 除掉你
was always part of the plan.
一直是计划的一部分
It was a genuine pleasure speaking with you, Sandra.
与你通话很愉快 桑德拉
Good-bye.
拜
Sandra.
桑德拉
Don't. It's protocol.
别去 这是规定
During a blackout,
停电时
we're all supposed to exit through the front.
我们都要从前门撤离
Which is exactly what the man who called you will be waiting for.
那就正中来电人的下怀了
Is there another way out?
有别的出口吗
Follow me.
跟我来
Vamonos. Let's go.
[西语]我们走 撤
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
I thought the elevator was locked.
电梯应该早停了
We gotta defuse that bomb.
我们得拆除炸♥弹♥
There is no "dead" in "team."
团队里不允许死亡
So instead of going all Charles Bronson on me,
别跟我玩儿孤胆英雄那套
let me clear that way.
我先清理出路
You're Aaron, right?
你是亚伦 是吗
I'm here to help.
我是来帮你的
There's an exit down there.
那里有个出口
Sandra!
桑德拉
A level switch. Hold very still.
水平开关 别动
Aaron.
亚伦
You like baseball, right?
你喜欢棒球 是吧
Yeah, but I'm not a very good hitter.
是 但是我击打不好
I used to have the same problem.
我以前也这样
Know what helped?
知道如何改进吗
Every night, I'd close my eyes...
每天晚上 我闭上眼
imagine myself hitting one out of the park.
想象我打出了本垒打
I realized it was all about timing.
我发现关键在于时机
Wanna give it a try?
想试试吗
Go ahead.
试试吧
See that pitch coming, Aaron?
看见球过来了吗 亚伦
Yeah.
看见了
Swing as hard as you can.
全力挥棒
Now.
动手
I did it.
我成功了
Yeah, you did.
是的 你成功了
Got the last kidnapper.
最后一名绑♥架♥犯搞定
You figure out which one was behind all this?
知道谁是幕后主使了吗
Yeah.
是的
None of them.
谁都不是
Then he's still out there.
他还逍遥在外
Don't move.
别动
Before you make a grave error of judgment,
别急着妄动送命
permit me to describe what I have in my hand.
请允许我先描述一下我手里的东西
It's a severed electrical cable connected to this generator.
是一根切断的电线 连在了发电机上
Current is running through it
电线里的电流
at ten times the amperage required for electrocution.
是电刑所需的十倍
All I have to do is drop it in that water,
我只需要把它扔在水里
and within three seconds,
三秒之后
the muscles in your heart will fibrillate.
你心脏上的肌肉就会开始纤维性颤动
Now I'm not a violent man.
鄙人向来不尚暴♥力♥
But not only have you tried to harm this young woman
但你不仅想要伤害这位女士
and an innocent child,
和一名无辜儿童
you have shut down a 911 call center
还关闭了全世界
in one of the more dangerous cities in the country.
最危险城市的911报♥警♥中心
So now there are two things that will keep me
现在只有乖乖做两件事
from ending your life right now.
可以保住你的命
First, I want you to drop the gun.
第一 我要你扔掉枪
Second, I need to hear the sound of your voice.
第二 我要听到你的声音
Please. I just work for the guy.
拜托 我只是受雇于人
I don't even know his name.
我甚至不知道他的名字
Sandra, get his weapon.
桑德拉 拿走他的武器
Just wanted to say thanks again for all your help.
想再次谢谢你的帮助
The Kincaids have lawyered up.
金凯德夫妇请了律师
But the carpet fibers in Ron's trunk
不过罗恩后备箱里的地毯纤维
are a match for the ones found on Tara's body.
和塔拉尸体上发现的相匹配
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表