剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror,
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything...
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You will never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
We know about Quinn and what he did to Cal.
我们知道奎恩和他对卡尔做的事了
Then you know why he can't get away with it.
那你也该知道为什么不能让他逍遥在外
Where are we taking him?
要把他带去哪儿
Fed building downtown.
下城区的联邦大厦
The FBI may be the only ones we can trust.
联调局可能是我们唯一能信任的了
The judge has been asking to see you.
法官要见你
Do we have a problem, your honor?
有问题吗 法官大人
Do you consider a felony murder charge a problem?
你觉得谋杀重罪算不算问题呢
Because if that bitch cop and her gun-wielding cohort
要是那贱♥人♥警♥察♥跟她的持枪同伙
get Alonzo Quinn into federal custody,
把阿伦佐·奎恩送去联调局关押
that's what we'll all be facing.
我们全得被控谋杀重罪
No one is gonna be charged.
不会被控的
We have checkpoints on all the roads.
我们在路上设了层层关卡
They'll never make it downtown.
他们到不了下城区
Carter said she had evidence on HR,
卡特说她有HR的证据
pictures, recordings.
照片 录音
She has me on tape working with you people.
她手上有我跟你们合作的录音带
We have a team tossing her place.
我们安排人搜查她的住处了
No one is gonna kill her until we get that evidence.
我们拿回证据前 不会杀她
We need to come up with a story.
我们得对好说辞
Do you have a firearm in the house?
你家里有枪吗
In that far drawer.
那边抽屉里
Fine, what's the story?
好吧 什么说辞
Robbers broke into your home, they looted the place,
强盗闯进你家 抢劫一空
and shot you.
打死了你
Old man would've talked.
这老东西肯定会交待的
He's got state's evidence written all over him.
他是打准算盘想做污点证人了
Get rid of this.
处理掉
Bring me Officer Carter and Alonzo Quinn alive.
给我抓到卡特警官和阿伦佐·奎恩 要活的
And if Quinn gets so much as a hangnail,
奎恩掉一根汗毛
I will come after you. Do you understand?
我唯你是问 明白了吗
What about our pal in the suit?
那位西装男呢
I should've ended him a long time ago.
我早就该了结他了
Tell our friends, shoot to kill.
放话出去 杀无赦
Shadow. Victor.
阴影 胜利
Bravo. Time.
喝彩 时间
November. Whiskey.
十一月 威士忌
Flight. Uniform.
飞行 制♥服♥
X-ray. Close.
X光 结束
Delta. Foxtrot.
三角洲 狐步舞
Know what happens if you try anything?
敢轻举妄动 知道后果吗
I believe I can fill in the blanks.
我相信自己知道答案
We're not stopping until we get you to the Fed building downtown.
我们一定会把你送到下城区联邦大厦
So don't die on us, you hear?
所以撑着别死 听到没
You keep forgetting, this is my city.
你们忘记了 这是我的城市
There's just two of you.
而你们只有两个人
We won't be outmatched for long.
我们处于下风不会太久
Finch is sending the cavalry.
芬奇派人来了
Wouldn't kill you to clean up every once in a while.
偶尔打扫一下 死不了人
Why? I got you as a maid.
何必呢 有你当我的女仆嘛
Oh, yeah? Well, the maid's gotta go to work.
是吗 女仆要工作啦
Mrs. Olson is gonna
奥尔森太太要
drop in and make sure you're okay.
前来拜访问候喽
Nice necklace, dad.
项链不错啊 爸
It's a key, smart guy.
这是钥匙 聪明小子
Friend of mine's got some information on some very bad guys,
我朋友掌握了坏人的资料
and I'm keeping it safe.
我要保护好
Sure that's a good idea, trusting you with it?
靠谱儿吗 就指望你
Turns out your old man's a pretty tough guy.
你老子坚强着呢
The bad guys, they don't want no part of this.
那些坏人 才不敢惹呢
So how 'bout you mind your own business and get some shut-eye?
何不少操点儿心 闭眼睡你的觉呢
Good night, buddy.
晚安 小家伙
What kind of cop doesn't use a vertical dead bolt?
什么警♥察♥居然不用垂直锁定插销
What the hell? Where'd you come from?
搞什么鬼 你从哪儿来的
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
It's where we're going that's important.
重要的是我们要去哪儿
Grab your gun, Lionel.
拿上枪 莱奈尔
Let me guess, Mr. Congeniality's in some kind of trouble.
我猜猜 亲善佳丽先生又有麻烦了
You could say that.
可以这么说
Reese and Carter nabbed the head of HR.
里瑟和卡特抓住了HR的头儿
They need a little help escorting him into FBI custody.
需要我们帮忙把他送去联调局关押
You ready?
准备好了吗
I don't care who you are, you break in my house again,
我不管你是谁 敢再闯进我家
you're gonna be sorry.
我要你后悔
I'm already sorry,
我已经后悔了
I'm gonna have to listen to your whiny ass all the way into Queens.
到皇后区这一路上我都得听你唧唧歪歪了
Me? You know the dog's the only one that likes you, right?
我 只有那条狗才喜欢你 知道不
Attention, all passengers.
所有乘客请注意
Please report any bags left unattended.
发现无人看管包裹 请即时上报
I'm sorry I got you into this.
抱歉把你扯了进来
You get us into Manhattan,
你把我们送到曼哈顿
I'll take Quinn to the Fed building alone.
我一个人把奎恩带去联邦大厦
What is it about you, Joss,
你怎么回事 乔丝
makes you want to do everything on your own?
什么事都想一个人做
What is it about you, John,
你怎么回事 约翰
that makes you want to save everybody else's life but your own?
什么人都想救 唯独不在乎自己
Mr. Reese?
里瑟先生
Excuse me.
失陪下
I have some very bad news.
我有坏消息
Guessing this is about a number.
又出了个号♥码吧
Several, actually.
其实是好几个
It took me a while to realize that they were all prior aliases
耗了点时间才发现都是化名
for one person.
同一个人的化名
You, Mr. Reese.
你 里瑟先生
Something wrong?
出什么事了
No more than usual.
一切正常
Check your phone.
看一下你的手♥机♥
HR has put a bounty on your head,
HR悬赏你的脑袋
and they're distributing this picture.
把这张照片分发了出去
My old chess partner called to inform me
我的老棋友打来电♥话♥知会说
his men will sit this one out.
他的手下不会碰
That's nice of Elias.
以利亚多好心啊
Yes, but unfortunately, they're the only ones.
是的 但不幸的是 只有他们不碰
It appears that every criminal in New York
看来纽约所有罪犯
is trying to kill you.
都想杀了你
Don't suppose they're just trying to be friendly.
想来也不是想套近乎
That's a nice suit. Maybe we'll bury you in it.
西装真高级 可以给你陪葬
Too bad. I just had it cleaned.
真糟糕 我刚洗过啊
Something funny?
有什么可笑的
Subway, thugs.
地铁 黑帮
Kind of reminds me of the first time we met.
让我想起我们的第一次见面
Gotta transfer to the "R" Train.
要换乘R线
It'll drop us a couple blocks from Federal Plaza.
在离联邦广场几个街区的地方下车
May I have your attention, please?
请注意
Due to an incident at the Lexington Avenue Station,
由于莱克星顿大道站发生了事故
all train service has been suspended to Manhattan.
所有开往曼哈顿的地铁都暂时停运
Guessing that's not just bad luck.
恐怕不是运气问题
Our friends in blue aren't making it easy for us.
那群警♥察♥朋友可没准备让我们好过
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表