剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
But there was something important
但你们上次通话时
you wanted to tell Maria during your last conversation?
你想告诉玛丽亚什么重要的事
About the generators.
关于发电机
The ones at the energy project
是能源项目里的吗
that she worked on in Iraq?
她在伊♥拉♥克♥工作时的
After Maria left,
玛丽亚离开后
the generators were never installed.
发电机根本没装上
The hydroelectric plant failed.
水电站瘫痪了
The entire province went dark.
整个地区陷入黑暗
Hospitals had no electricity.
医院没有电
Patients died on operating tables.
病人死在手术台上
The local police lost control.
当地警♥察♥控制不住局势
Within a week, Al-Qaeda moved back in.
一周之内 基♥地♥组♥织♥就杀回来了
What happened to the generators?
发电机怎么了
That's what I wanted to tell Maria.
这正是我想告诉玛丽亚的
Right before I left, I translated a contract
就在我离开之前 我翻译了一份合同
for the transportation of six generators.
内容是转运那六台发电机
A contract signed by whom?
合同是谁签的
Are you sure you can protect Maria?
你确定能保护好玛丽亚吗
Yes.
是的
Why?
怎么了
Because it was her boss.
因为是她上司签的
Ken Davis.
肯·戴维斯
Davis?
戴维斯
Why would he ship generators all the way to Iraq
他为什么要把发电机运到伊♥拉♥克♥
only to turn around and ship them somewhere else?
兜一圈又转运到他处呢
Maybe he got a better offer.
也许他得到了更高的报价
Maria had Davis write a letter of recommendation in your behalf.
玛丽亚让戴维斯为你写了封推荐信
That must be where he realized that,
他一定意识到
if the two of you were ever reunited, you would tell her
如果你俩重聚 你会告诉她
about his involvement with the missing generators.
发电机的丢失跟他有关
Your asylum request has been denied.
你的庇护请求被拒绝
Your ride home departs in an hour.
一个小时后遣送你回家
No, this is a mistake. Please!
不 这是搞错了 拜托
They'll kill me if I go back!
我回去 他们会杀了我
I just sent you information on a new lead, Detective.
我刚发给你一条新线索 警探
It appears that Maria's boss redirected
原来是玛丽亚的上司
the missing generators in Iraq to an unknown destination.
把丢失的发电机转运到了未知地点
How'd he do that?
他怎么做到的
I'm not sure, but Omar knew about it.
我不确定 但奥马尔知道
Ken Davis arranged for him
肯·戴维斯安排将他
to be deported back to Iraq where he'll be killed.
遣返回伊♥拉♥克♥ 他回去就会被杀
Davis doesn't have that kind of authority.
戴维斯没那个权力啊
But he certainly has the resources
但他显然有办法
to convince a corrupt U.N. diplomat
说服一名腐♥败♥的联♥合♥国♥外交官
to do his dirty work.
替他办妥此事
Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to pay Davis a visit.
是啊 看来我得拜访下戴维斯了
Please hurry, Detective.
请尽快 警探
We haven't much time.
我们时间不多了
Why would Davis steal the generators?
戴维斯为什么要偷发电机
We're looking into that now.
我们正在查
I have to get to Omar.
我得去找奥马尔
You're not going anywhere
你不能离开
with the Legionnaires still out there.
外籍兵团还在外面
Guy engineered this place with an armored door
这里设计安装了装甲门
and electromagnetic locks: you're safe here.
和电磁锁 你在这里很安全
You don't understand.
你不明白
They will kill Omar if he returns to Iraq.
奥马尔一回伊♥拉♥克♥就会被杀
Please.
拜托了
Are you gonna cry?
你要哭吗
What? Hold on a sec.
什么 等等
You and Omar were more than just business associates, weren't you?
你和奥马尔不只是生意同伴 是吧
Every time I ran into a problem--
每次我遇到麻烦
this sheikh, that tribe, this corrupt official--
酋长啊 部落啊 贪♥官♥啊
it was always Omar who solved it
都是奥马尔出面解决
by bringing people together.
团结大家
That's why I fell in love with him.
所以我爱上了他
He would take me to the desert at night to drink cinnamon tea
他会带我去夜晚的沙漠喝肉桂茶
and count the stars.
数星星
Have you ever been to the desert at night?
你看到过夜晚的沙漠吗
The only thing I remember about the desert
我对沙漠的唯一记忆
is wiping the film off the top of a warm glass of camel's milk.
是揭掉热骆驼奶上层的薄膜
That's where the bacteria breed.
容易滋生细菌啊
Good advice.
好建议
Omar and I,
奥马尔和我
we hoped to get married when he got here.
我们准备他一到就结婚
He deserves asylum.
他应该得到庇护
I have to stop his deportation.
我得阻止他被驱逐出境
I need to get to him.
我必须去找他
Maria, you have to trust us.
玛丽亚 你得相信我们
Why?
为什么
My mother was an academic back in Iran.
我母亲曾是伊朗的一名学者
When the Ayatollah and his fanatics took over in '79,
79年阿亚图拉和他手下的狂热分子接管了那里
someone risked his life smuggling my mom out of there.
有人冒着生命危险偷偷带我妈妈离开
If it weren't for him --
没有他
You'd have never been born.
你也不会来到这个世上
Those fanatics that could've killed my mom in Iran
那些差点让我妈妈死在伊朗的狂热分子
are the same fanatics that will kill Omar if he returns to Iraq.
就是那些等奥马尔回国就痛下杀手的狂热分子
Just different stripes.
只是派系不同罢了
But we're not gonna let that happen.
但我们不会让他们得逞的
How are you gonna stop it?
你们怎么阻止
Davis has a U.N. diplomat in his pocket
戴维斯收买♥♥了联♥合♥国♥外交官
and false accusations from the Iraqi government.
还有伊♥拉♥克♥政♥府♥的诬告
Did you read this?
你读过这个吗
"According to a trusted source beyond reproach,
"据可靠消息 不容置疑
Omar Risha has ties to--"
奥马尔·瑞沙牵涉"
Wait.
等等
Davis's recommendation?
戴维斯的推荐信吗
"because of his impeccable integrity and trustworthiness,
"出于其绝对的正直度和诚信度
Omar is a man beyond reproach."
奥马尔的为人不容置疑"
Davis wrote both letters.
两封都是戴维斯写的
Iraqi government letterhead,
伊♥拉♥克♥政♥府♥的信纸
but the font and the...
但是字体和
the format are the same.
格式都一样
He forged it.
他伪造的
And the original is in Lapointe's office.
原件在拉波因特的办公室里
I have to get it.
我得去拿
You can't get in there.
你进不去
No, no, I know someone. I know a way. Maria.
不不 我认识人 我有办法 玛丽亚
You're not going anywhere.
你不能离开
You have to trust us.
你得相信我们
Yes, Maria Martinez is an employee of mine.
是的 玛丽亚·马丁内斯是我的员工
Something happen to her, Detective?
她出事了吗 警探
You're a big energy guy, right?
你是能源巨头 对吧
International businessman?
国际商人
Friends in high places?
有不少高层的朋友
Even the U.N.?
联♥合♥国♥里也有人
If you don't mind, I have a schedule to keep.
你不介意的话 恕我另有安排
Oh, yeah?
是吗
You have another meeting scheduled
和你联♥合♥国♥的朋友
with your friend inside the U.N.?
又安排了会面吗
The one you've been calling every day?
你每天都联♥系♥的那位吗
What is this?
这是什么
Metadata?
元数据吗
This is a massive violation of my civil liberties.
这严重侵犯了我的公民自♥由♥
We've already issued a warrant
我们已经申请了搜查证
for your corrupt French pal Lapointe
因为你的腐♥败♥法国朋友拉波因特那
for the attempted murder of Maria Martinez.
因为你企图谋杀玛丽亚·马丁内斯
As soon as he flips,
他一滚蛋
we'll have the forged document you sent to the U.N.
我们就能拿到你送去联♥合♥国♥
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表