剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
I know they're here. Find 'em!
他们就在这儿 找到他们
There he is! Shoot him!
他在那儿 开枪
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Come on, come on. Follow me, damn it.
快点 快点 跟上我啊 该死
Finch, I'm out of bullets and out of time.
芬奇 我没子弹了 也没时间了
Make sure Carter gets to safety.
确保卡特的安全
Will do, Mr. Reese.
会的 里瑟先生
Detective Carter, the area is clear.
卡特警探 本区安全了
You are free now to exit the building.
你现在可以离开了
Wake up. We're checking out.
醒醒 我们要出去了
Come on.
快点
Hold it right there!
站住别动
Do you have a weapon, sir? Are you armed?
你有武器吗 先生 你带枪了吗
Mr. Reese, are you okay?
里瑟先生 你还好吧
Yes, I am.
是 我还好
Got a tip that
收到线报说
a man matching your description was brandishing a weapon.
有个疑似是你的男子在大秀武器
I somehow managed to locate two of NYPD's honest cops.
我找到了两名正直的纽约警♥察♥
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can be held against you.
你说的每句话都将成为呈堂证供
Do you understand?
明白吗
I assumed you'd prefer incarceration to death.
我猜你宁进监狱 也不愿送命
I do, and thanks.
确实 谢了
You'll never get a conviction, not in my city.
你永远别想给我定罪 这是我的城市
This used to be your city. Not anymore.
这曾经是你的城市 现在不是了
Officer Carter. This is Alonzo Quinn.
我是卡特警官 这是阿伦佐·奎恩
New York City's police department has been rocked this morning
特大消息今晨震撼纽约警界
with the arrest of Alonzo Quinn.
阿伦佐·奎恩被捕
Alonzo Quinn has been booked
阿伦佐·奎恩涉嫌
on suspicion of being the ringleader of HR.
担任HR头目
Police are still searching for Officer Patrick Simmons,
警方仍在寻找派崔克·西蒙斯警官
who they believe is Quinn's second-in-command.
此人据传是奎恩的副手
Congratulations, Detective.
恭喜 警探
It is Detective again, isn't it?
复职为警探了 是吧
Can't say I miss the uniform.
我可不想念那身制♥服♥
It seems John Doe is being held at the third precinct.
似乎约翰·都[无名氏]被关在第三分局了
My lawyers are trying to extricate him.
我的律师们正在努力救他
Let's just hope John can stay out of trouble for a long while.
希望约翰能多忍♥段时间 少找点儿麻烦
Or has your computer told you otherwise?
还是说你的电脑另有打算
What did you say?
你说什么
How else could you know
否则你怎么可能知道
when someone's about to be in trouble?
有人就要遭遇不测
I just figured you built some sort of supercomputer
我想着你造了某种超级电脑
that can siphon information from government feeds.
能吸取并过滤政♥府♥情报
I'm impressed.
厉害
I am a detective.
我是警探啊
Speaking of which, duty calls.
说到这个 要工作了
I'll drop by the third,
我会去趟三局
make sure our friend gets released.
确保我们那位朋友被释放
I'd appreciate that, Joss.
非常感谢 乔丝
Shouldn't you be at work?
你不该在工作吗
Nice to talk to you too.
我也很高兴和你聊天
I'll be in later. Keep my seat warm.
马上就来 帮我占个座
And, nice to have you back, partner.
还有 你回来真好 搭档
Glad to be back. I'll see you soon.
回来真好 等会见
Chip off the old block, huh? Looks like he's doing okay.
真像他老爸 看来他没事了
You, on the other hand, look like crap.
而你嘛 看上去烂透了
Heard you took a bullet.
听说你中过弹
Yeah, stupid bastard shot me where I had plenty of padding.
是啊 那蠢材打在我肉多的地方了
Would've gone for the head shot myself.
要是我就一枪爆头
Of course, you got plenty of padding there too.
当然了 你那儿肉也挺多
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
得得得
Thank you, truly.
谢谢你 真的
Shut up and drive, Lionel.
闭嘴 开车 莱奈尔
I'm Carter. You didn't give us a name.
我是卡特 你没说你的名字
Seems like the only time you need a name now
只有在你有麻烦的时候
is when you're in trouble.
别人才会问起你的名字
So am I in trouble?
这么说 我是有麻烦了吗
Got your man locked up, Carter.
把他们送进了监狱 卡特
Must feel good.
感觉不错吧
Not all of them.
没抓到全部
Still haven't been able to locate our pal Simmons.
还是没找到那位西蒙斯
Can't hide forever. We'll get him.
他藏不了一辈子 我们会抓住他
All right, where's my weapon?
好了 我的武器呢
John Doe didn't have a permit.
约翰·都没有持枪许可
Your gun's property of the NYPD now.
你的枪已经属于纽约警局了
Time I got some new hardware.
也是该买♥♥点新货了
Looks like your ride is here.
有人来接你了
Guess we were all worried about you.
我们都很担心你
If my number was up,
如果我真的命数将尽
I'm just glad I was with you.
很高兴你在我身边
No one I'd rather be with at the end.
陪我度过生命的终点
Your time's up.
时辰到了
Told you I'd end you.
说过我会了结你
No, not today!
不 别想
Joss, Joss, I'm here.
乔丝 乔丝 我在
It's okay.
没事的
I need-- I need to see my boy.
我得 我得见我儿子
I need to tell him--
我得告诉他
And you will, and you will.
你会的 你会的
Just stay with me.
撑住
P-promise me you'll look in on him.
答应我 你会照看他
I won't have to 'cause you're gonna make it, okay?
我不用 你不会有事的 知道吗
Promise me you'll tell him.
答应我你会告诉他
He knows, Joss.
他知道 乔丝
He knows.
他知道
John...
约翰
don't let this--
别让这
Joss--
乔丝
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表