剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Stop what?
阻止什么
The revolution.
革命
Why is it taking so long?
为什么花了这么久
It has been two weeks.
已经两周了
Your brother's under federal investigation, Mr. Brandt.
你哥哥在接受联邦调查 勃兰特先生
They haven't charged him,
他们没有起诉他
they haven't even allowed him to speak with an attorney.
甚至不允许他接受审讯时有律师在场
You are breaking every rule that ensures due process,
你们违反了所有法律程序
and do not give me that national security exception crap.
别跟我扯什么"国♥家♥安♥全♥例外"的废话
You and I both know that law was intended for immediate threats.
你我都清楚那条法律是应对紧迫威胁的
Jesse very well may be one.
杰西很可能就是
My brother's never broken a law in his life.
我哥哥这一生从没违反过一条法律
He works 60 hours a week,
他每周工作六十个小时
he pays his rent on time, he's a good father.
按时付房♥租 他是个好父亲
I'm telling you you got the wrong guy.
我跟你说 你们抓错人了
You're a bright guy.
你是个聪明人
And you obviously love your brother...
显然你深爱你哥哥
very much. I respect that.
非常爱 我尊重
But sometimes the people we love the most
但有时候我们至爱之人
make the worst decisions.
会误入歧途
Jesse has connections to a man named Aziz Al-ibrahim.
杰西和一个叫阿齐兹·易卜拉欣的人有联♥系♥
Al-ibrahim's cousin
易卜拉欣的表亲
was part of an Islamist terrorist group
是伊♥斯♥兰♥恐怖组织的人
that tried to blow up an American embassy in Egypt on March 11th.
他们在3月11号♥试图炸毁美国驻埃及大使♥馆♥
This is just a picture.
这只是张照片
Then let me add to it.
那我再补充几张
We're not even Muslim.
我们甚至不是穆♥斯♥林♥
I mean, this doesn't make any sense.
这根本说不通啊
Two years ago your brother made some changes in his life.
这两年你哥哥的生活发生了一些变化
He'd been drinking, his wife left him.
他一直在酗酒 他妻子离开了他
But then, Jesse turned his life around.
但之后 杰西的人生改变了
Sometimes when we hit bottom...
有时候当我们陷入低谷时
we ask the wrong people for help--
会求助于错误的人
people who use our weaknesses against us,
那些人会利用我们的软弱
get us to do things that we never thought we could,
驱使我们做一些 我们本以为自己永远不能做
or would.
也不会做的事
This...
这
this can't be true.
这不可能是真的
Surveillance doesn't lie, Mr. Brandt.
监视不会说谎 勃兰特先生
If we're going up against Vigilance,
如果我们要对战"时刻警惕"
we're gonna need more ammo.
我们需要更多的弹♥药♥
I took some from our coffee shop friend before Lionel picked him up.
莱奈尔抓走咖啡店那位之前 我从他身上顺了些
We should be okay until our next stop.
弹♥药♥应该足以撑到下一站
Terrific. More errands.
好极了 又有活儿了
We're fighting two invisible enemies, John.
我们要对抗两个隐形的敌人 约翰
Decima and Vigilance know about the machine.
德西玛和"时刻警惕"都知道机器的事
These groups are clever, blinding her to their actions.
他们很聪明 能绕过她行动
Then get that brain trust of yours on it.
那就叫你的智囊团快搞定
I'm getting tired of the machine's runaround
我受够了机器的搪塞
when Finch is still out there.
芬奇还在别人手里
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Gimme a timetable.
告诉我进度
She's asking for an ETA.
她问我们预计时间
Yeah, we've run into a couple of kinks with the hardware.
我们碰到了一些硬件问题
We've had to retrofit everything.
必须更新所有设备
How much time, Daniel?
要多少时间 丹尼尔
At least two hours.
起码两小时
What about the geo-locator data?
地理定位数据怎么样了
Daizo's still working on it.
北山正在弄
You don't wanna tell me where we're going, fine.
你不想告诉我接下来去哪儿 好吧
But I wanna know what those groupies of yours are working on.
但我要知道你的粉丝团在干什么
Something to slow down our enemies.
拖延我们的敌人
Do you have what we need?
拿到我们要的东西了吗
Got it this morning.
今早拿到的
Shaw?
肖
I think it's time you had a chat with your old boss.
我看你可以去跟旧老板聊聊天了
I'm on it.
马上去
We'll chat about how I'm gonna kill her.
我们得聊聊我如何宰了她
Use your words.
君子动口不动手
Okay, so she's the victim this time.
好吧 她这次是受害者
But what about the next?
那下次呢
Listen, Shaw.
听着 肖
If Control's in touch with Greer,
既然主控者跟格里尔有联♥系♥
she'll lead us to Harold.
她就能带着我们找到哈罗德
Your trigger finger gets itchy,
你要是一时手痒没忍♥住
we'll get nothing and he dies.
我们落了空 他会死
Low blow, Reese.
阴啊 里瑟
Agent Shaw. Ma'am.
肖探员 夫人
Long time no gunfire.
好久没用枪指着你了
You know this woman?
你认识这女人吗
You remember the operator who took out the terrorist
记得在你孩子的学校附近处理了
near your children's school?
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的特工吗
What do you want?
你想干什么
I can't believe what I'm about to say.
我真不敢相信我居然要说
I'm here to rescue you.
我是来救你的
Root.
根
You have an update for me, Jason?
有什么新消息吗 杰森
Jason and I combed through the virus's code.
杰森和我梳理了病毒的代码
It's targeting custom-built micro-switchers
它的攻击目标是定制的微型交换机
sold to one company.
只有一家公♥司♥采购过
Which one?
哪一家
The power company.
电力公♥司♥
Help Shaw. Hurry.
去帮肖 快
You're in danger.
你有危险
All of you.
你们都是
You received our numbers.
你收到了我们的号♥码
Garrison's too.
还有加里森的
Thought you were the perp at first since, well...
一开始还以为你是行凶者
you've stung a lotta frogs, Ma'am.
你可害了不少人 夫人
Why are you protecting us?
你为什么要保护我们
'Cause that's part of the... plan.
因为这是 计划
For the greater good, or something like that.
为了什么大局之类的着想
Look, honestly, I really don't know.
说实话 我也不知道
I just know something bad's gonna happen.
我只知道马上要出事了
Shaw, I'm heading your way.
肖 我马上过去
Reese? What the hell was that?
里瑟 这是怎么回事
You know that bad thing that was gonna happen?
你不是说马上要出事吗
I think it just did.
现在出了
How's he holding up?
他怎么样
He won't talk about it.
他不肯谈
I just don't understand.
我真不明白
Jesse had been doing so well.
杰西本来挺好的
I know.
我知道
That arrest did him in, Peter.
那次逮捕打垮了他 彼得
How do they just put someone in jail like that
他们怎么能随便把人扔进监狱
and not tell you anything?
什么都不说
Maybe if I hadn't taken full custody after they let him out...
要是他出来后我没有争取完整监护权
He was drinking.
他酗酒
You were protecting your son.
你是在保护你的儿子
It's not your fault Jesse killed himself.
杰西自杀不是你的错
We're all responsible for our own actions.
我们都要对自己的行为负责
I'm go sit with Frankie.
我去陪陪弗兰奇
I didn't mean to interrupt.
我不想打扰你们
I just wanted to tell you
我只想来说一句
how terribly sorry I am for your loss.
请节哀顺变
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Jesse and I were friends.
杰西和我是朋友
Really?
真的吗
Then why don't I know you?
那我怎么不认识你
He was my sponsor.
他是我的担♥保♥人
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表