剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
What do you think, you're the only one that's hurting?
你以为呢 就你一个人痛苦吗
Finch send you?
芬奇派你来的
He's worried about you.
他很担心你
She has a new number for us.
她有新号♥码给我们
So you two know each other?
你们俩认识
Harold and I go all the way back to M.I.T.
我跟哈罗德是麻省理工的同学
He said his tumor was causing memories to flood out at him.
他说肿瘤让他的记忆如洪水般涌出
There was a second machine, and Arthur built it.
还有第二台机器 亚瑟造的
Do you know of anyone who'd want to hurt your husband?
你知道有谁想要伤害你丈夫吗
Vigilance.
"时刻警惕"
I suppose this was inevitable.
看来这是不可避免了
Control.
主控者
One of you is gonna tell me what it is I want to know.
你们中会有人开口告诉我我想知道的事
How lucky are we, Agent Hersh?
我们多走运啊 赫什探员
I thought I was getting Arthur's broken toy, Samaritan,
本以为要找亚瑟坏掉的玩具 "撒马利亚人"
but you, Harold...
而你 哈罗德
I know who you are, what you've done for us,
我知道你是谁 为我们做过什么
but since you stole my device,
自从你偷了我们的装置
I've been worried its intel might dry up.
我一直担心我们的情报会断源
That's why you've done these terrible things to Arthur,
所以你就对亚瑟做出这种事情
obliterated his wife's identity, stolen her life...
抹去他妻子的身份 窃取她的人生
All for a contingency, a plan "B"?
就为了当应急预案 后备计划
But now you're here.
不过现在你在这儿
A plan "B" might not be necessary.
后备计划可能就不需要了
You can tell me where you hid my program.
你可以告诉我把我的程序藏到哪儿了
I don't know. It moved itself.
我不知道 它自己搬走了
It doesn't answer to me anymore.
它不属于我了
The first one to talk gets to live.
先开口的 就能活着离开
I bet your friend will give me Samaritan eventually.
我看你朋友最终会交出"撒马利亚人"
Congress shut down Samaritan in 2005,
国会2005年叫停了"撒马利亚人"
destroyed the code-- it doesn't exist.
毁掉了编码 它不存在了
Of course it exists.
它当然存在
Please, I don't understand.
拜托 我不明白
You told me you took precautions.
你告诉过我你采取了预防措施
Two drives disappeared during the Samaritan purge.
销毁"撒马利亚人"时丢了两块硬盘
Where are they?
它们在哪儿
I can't access the right file.
我的大脑无法获取正确的文件
Trying.
在努力了
It's corrupted.
已经损坏了
We'll need some enhanced methods.
我们需要点强化措施了
Agent Hersh, do you have some ideas?
赫什探员 你有什么想法
Agent Shaw...
肖探员
it has been a thrill watching you work.
欣赏你工作时的情景令人激动
Two to the head, please.
麻烦两枪爆头
And be careful of the blood spray.
小心溅血
Arthur!
亚瑟
Sorry about the blood spray.
抱歉溅血了
I told you, Harold--we were supposed to work together.
我告诉过你 哈罗德 我们应该合作
Scold him later, Root. Cut me loose.
以后再骂他 根 给我松开
Come on.
快
Let's move. Make a left at the end of the hallway
走 走廊尽头左拐
to the service elevator.
上员工电梯
This way, go.
这边 走
Elevator code's 5228#. Go!
电梯密♥码♥是5228# 走
Nice to see you again.
真高兴又见到你
You're behind the wheel. In the front.
你开车 前边
Stealing a car, almost dying--
偷车 玩命
it reminds me of the old days at M.I.T., Harold.
让我想起以前在麻省理工的日子了 哈罗德
We got to move.
我们得走了
Engines are go.
启动了
You're right, Arthur, just like college.
你说得对 亚瑟 是像大学时
Where are you off to?
你要去哪儿
I need your help with the tractor today.
我今天要你帮忙弄拖拉机啊
Got to plow the fields, then you can go see your friends.
得去耕地 然后你就可以去找朋友了
Dad, we can't,
爸爸 我们不能
not today.
今天不行
Where are you taking those bags?
你拿这些包干什么
I packed them for you. You're moving.
我替你打包的 你要搬走
You remember The Pines?
记得"松林"那边吗
The staff there-- they can take care of you
那里的工作人员 他们会照顾你
better than I can.
比我照顾得好
Yeah, of course. Of course.
是啊 好吧 好吧
It'll just be for a little while,
只去待一阵子
till I'm done.
等我做完
I'm making something that'll help you.
我正在做这个好帮助你
You're still working on that memory thing.
你还在做那个什么记忆
Not just memory.
不只是记忆
It's more of a friend.
更像是朋友
Maybe one day, this guy will watch over you,
也许有一天 这家伙可以照顾你
learn from you...
学习你
protect you.
保护你
If anyone can do it, it's you.
要说有人能做到 那肯定是你
The world spins on dreamers like you, Harold.
世界的进步依靠你这样的梦想家 哈罗德
Yeah, I should change, shouldn't I?
我该换衣服了 是吧
You know, I'm gonna tell everybody at The Pines
我要告诉松林那边所有人
my son is changing the world.
我儿子要改变世界了
Why does Control want the drives to a broken program?
主控者要个坏掉程序的硬盘干什么
The program's only broken until somebody smart fixes it.
坏掉的程序 可以被聪明人修好
We should hurry. For all we know, Arthur gave Vigilance
得快点 据我们所知 亚瑟在审讯时
the location of the drives during interrogation,
把硬盘所在的地址告诉了"时刻警惕"
and Control will find us soon, somehow.
主控者也肯定能很快找到我们
Arthur, come on. Yeah.
亚瑟 快点 好
Are you sure that you did everything correctly?
你确定每一步都做对了吗
Excuse me?
什么
'Cause if the alarm was not disabled,
如果不解除警报
then Nathan is gonna get, um, expelled.
奈森会 被开除
Nathan?
奈森
His mind has slipped back to 1981, to M.I.T.
他的思想又穿越回1981年的麻省理工了
Our friend convinced us to do a hack,
朋友撺掇我们当黑客玩儿
a prank at the Harvard-Yale game.
在哈佛耶鲁对抗赛上恶作剧
Everything will be fine, Arthur.
没事的 亚瑟
It was sort of an anti-nuclear proliferation statement.
就是个反核扩散声明
And to impress certain ladies.
在女生面前显摆的
A rebel and a skirt chaser.
行为叛逆 喜欢勾女
No, no, no, no, no, Harold doesn't need to chase.
不不不不 哈罗德可不用勾
He's got a certain gravitational pull
他天生就有种魅力
with the female population.
吸引女性
You know, I think that Nathan should be here by now.
我觉得奈森应该到了吧
Arthur. Yeah?
亚瑟 怎么了
Nathan isn't coming.
奈森来不了
You've drifted away.
你混乱了
Nathan-- he's dead, isn't he?
奈森 他死了 是吗
Arthur, what Control said--
亚瑟 主控者问过的
now, I need you to think very hard--
我需要你努力回忆
was it true? Did you make a backup?
是真的吗 你做了备份吗
Save it, Harold. He's closed for business.
得了吧 哈罗德 他歇菜了
Of course I made a backup.
我当然做了备份
It's just that that woman seemed quite dangerous,
只是那女人似乎很危险
so I played the tumor card.
于是我就拿脑瘤当借口
It was a ruse, remembering to forget.
那是策略 故意装忘
You're growing on me, Arthur.
你可真招我喜欢 亚瑟
Who are you?
你是谁
Never mind.
算了
Arthur, we need that backup, even if it's broken.
亚瑟 我们需要那备份 坏掉也要
Samaritan is our best chance to ensure your safety.
"撒马利亚人"是保证你安全的最好筹码
Can you remember where it is?
你能想起来吗
Yeah. It's--
能 在
It's with a, uh, dear friend of ours.
在 我们好朋友那儿
Arthur's back with us,
亚瑟恢复正常了
but I'm worried about Ms. Groves.
我更担心格罗夫斯女士
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表