剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
It must be sciatica or something.
肯定是坐骨神经痛之类的
It was like someone was stabbing me in the b--
就好像有人在刺我的背
You can probably relate to--
你应该可以
Sorry. Sometimes it's just faster.
抱歉 这样快点
Why does everyone want him dead?
为什么人人都要他死
He's relevant to national security.
他涉及到国♥家♥安♥全♥
Right, just like you work
对啊 就好像你为
for the International Department of Homeland Security.
国际国土安♥全♥局♥工作
What do you really do?
你究竟是干什么的
Nothing.
没工作
I quit my job.
我辞职了
Didn't like your boss?
你不喜欢你老板吗
I didn't like my boss's boss.
我不喜欢我老板的老板
Just take us to the cargo hold.
带我们去货舱
And we won't cause any more problems.
就不会再惹麻烦了
Good evening, Ms. Shaw.
晚上好 肖女士
Have you been able to determine
你有没有查到
why the I.S.A. wants Owen Matthew's dead?
为什么情报突击队要追杀欧文·马修斯
Working on it.
正在查
Meeting up with an old friend for coffee.
跟位老朋友见面喝杯咖啡
Damn it.
该死
Going through other people's stuff?
在翻别人东西吗
That's not cool.
这可不好
What are you looking for?
你找什么呢
A safety razor, maybe hair spray.
保险剃须刀 发胶
Dude, your hair looks fine.
哥们 你头发挺好
That salt and pepper thing's like catnip to soccer moms.
发间灰白 熟♥女♥最爱
Go au naturel.
顺其自然吧
Took care of the I.S.A. operative.
搞定了情报突击队的特工
Still not sure if the machine sent me
还是不确定是不是机器安排的
or if this guy's worth saving.
也不确定这人值不值得救
You're scheduled to land in two hours.
你预计会在两小时后着陆
Ms. Shaw is still in the process
肖女士还在努力
of finding out why I.S.A. wants Owen dead.
调查情报突击队追杀欧文的原因
I.S.A., Colombians, Israelis all want the head
情报突击队 哥伦比亚人 以色列人同时追杀
of a lowly website designer,
一名小小的网站设计师
instead of a...
而不是
mastermind.
策划大♥师♥
See, I hate it when you look at me like that.
看 我就讨厌你这么看着我
It's not polite.
太不礼貌了
You didn't just build the site.
你不只建了网站
You know how it works,
你知道工作原理
where the money's at.
知道钱在哪里
Okay, look, I'm not a moron, all right?
好吧 我又不是傻瓜
I socked away a few funds, diverted some accounts.
我拿了一点钱 转移了几个账户
Something else you wanna tell me, Owen?
还有别的事要告诉我吗 欧文
Okay, okay, fine, fine.
好好 行行
Don't tase me, bro.
别电击我了 哥们
I didn't just build the site.
我不只建了网站
I'm the guy.
我就是那人
You're the Sphinx.
你就是斯芬克斯
I created a business model from my bedroom
我在卧室里创造了一个商业模型
that revolutionized an international market
那是网络交易的革命
and cut violence in the drug trade by half.
可以把贩毒业的暴♥力♥事件减半
You're welcome.
不用谢
Yeah, people are just lining up to thank you.
是啊 大家都排队等着感谢你呢
It's okay. I have a plan.
没事 我有计划了
Okay, I have 100 million bucks in bitcoins.
好吧 我有价值一亿美元的比特币
You get me off this plane and past Interpol in one piece,
只要你保我安全下飞机 避开国际刑♥警♥
I'll split it with you.
我就跟你平分
Good deal, right?
很划算 是吧
You think you're a mastermind.
你真把自己当策划大♥师♥
That's the media's word, not mine.
那是媒体起的名字 不是我
You computer guys,
你们这些搞电脑的
you build something you can't control.
尽造一些自己控制不了的东西
And when it backfires, you won't accept responsibility.
一旦事与愿违 又不肯承担责任
What are we talking about here?
这是在说什么啊
Have you really made anything better?
你真的有改善任何东西吗
Does it look like you've stopped the violence?
你觉得这是制止暴♥力♥吗
Okay, are we still talking about me?
好吧 这还是在说我么
'Cause it seems like you're mad at somebody else.
你好像是在生某人的气
I thought you got rid of that walking steroid.
我以为你搞定那肌肉男了
Guess not.
看来没有
Dizzy?
头晕
Tongue a little itchy?
舌头发痒
Shaw.
肖
You once taught me that an operative should always
你曾经教过我 身为特工必须
wet their lips and wait for symptoms before drinking anything.
在喝东西前先沾唇 试毒
Scopolamine.
[神经抑制剂]莨菪碱
Tachycardia will be setting in shortly.
马上就会心跳过速
Fatigue, amnesia--
疲倦 记忆缺失
I know what the drug does.
我知道药效
You're conscious, but you've been rendered completely docile.
你还有意识 但已经变得温顺了
I'm on a job right now.
我在出任务
You were.
之前是
Guy with the glasses on the laptop, right?
用手提电脑的那个眼镜男 对吧
That was the number you were supposed to kill tonight?
你今晚要杀的号♥码就是他吧
I trained you well.
我把你教得很好
Too well.
好过头了
I always liked you, Hersh.
我一直很喜欢你 赫什
Even after you killed me.
即便在你杀我之后
You put an I.S.A. operative on a flight to kill this guy.
你安排了一名情报突击队特工上飞机杀这人
Why?
为什么
He built the biggest narcotics marketplace on the dark net--
他在地下网络建了最大的毒品交易市场
billion dollars in sales.
交易金额数十亿美元
You can't stop the drug trade, but you can tax it.
阻止不了毒品交易 总可以课税
Tax it? Since when?
课税 什么时候
We were on to the Sphinx a year ago.
我们一年前盯上了斯芬克斯
But when it comes to funding our operation,
但为给我们的活动提供资金
the black budget only goes so far.
黑色预算永远不够
So we took 30% off the top.
所以我们从总收入里拿了三成
So why take him out now?
那为何现在要除掉他
Nobody asks how we keep the country safe.
没人过问我们如何保障国♥家♥安♥全♥
But they'll start if that kid goes public.
但那孩子一公开 他们就会开始过问
National security risk.
危及国♥家♥安♥全♥
And that flight is a perfect window of opportunity.
那架飞机是绝好的机会
I think you might have some competition on the plane.
我看你们在那飞机上可遇着竞争对手了
Shaw, your new employers...
肖 你的新老板们
are they treating you okay?
他们对你好吗
They haven't tried to kill me yet.
他们还没想杀我
I could've killed you tonight, Hersh, and I didn't.
我今晚本可以杀了你 赫什 但我没有
Too bad you won't remember any of this.
真遗憾你不会记得
Not the face.
别打脸
Fore.
让开
Nice shot.
好球
Mr. Reese, it seems that the I.S.A.
里瑟先生 看来情报突击队
took a mutually beneficial financial interest
与"黑色集市"达成了
in the Black Market Bazaar,
互惠互利的经济利益
which they could ill afford to have come out.
因此他们不能让此事曝光
It still doesn't explain
这还是不能解释
why the machine put me on this plane.
为什么机器把我安排到这飞机上
I didn't program the machine
我设计这机器
to detect national embarrassments, Mr. Reese.
不是为了监测国家丑闻 里瑟先生
I designed it to prevent a national tragedy.
我设计它来预防国家灾难
You're saying they missed something?
你是说他们有所遗漏
They aren't the only ones who want Owen dead.
他们不是唯一想要欧文命的
Raphael Hernandez once blew up
拉斐尔·赫南德斯曾经炸掉
an entire floor of a hotel in Medellin
[哥伦比亚]麦德林一家酒店的整层楼
to prevent a witness from testifying.
以阻止证人出庭作证
I already took out Raphael's hit man.
我已经解决了拉斐尔的杀手
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表