Hey, guys.
你们几个
Hurry up!
快点啊
I'm the maid-of-honor, I have to be there early,
我是伴娘 要早点到的
and I want to get a picture before we go.
咱们走之前我还想拍张照呢
Miami Vice called.
《迈阿密风云》给我打电♥话♥了
And I'm on the shot...
我就要上镜了...
And I don't know how to finish the joke.
我不知道该怎么收场了
What? Ah, scratch it, scratch it.
什么 忽略吧 忽略
Winston, please.
温斯顿 拜托
Your belly's on my hip.
你肚子顶我屁♥股♥上了
Dad, can you come and take our picture?
老爸 你能过来帮我们拍张照吗
All right.
好的
Having a little trouble getting off this air mattress.
我从这气垫上起来有点困难
Oh, here we go.
我来了
And we... okay.
我们... 好吧
I'm off, I'm off.
我下来了 下来了
Here... where is it?
相机呢
All right, give me this.
好吧 快给我
Let's do this.
我们拍拍照
Okay, you ready?
准备好了吗
Scrunch together.
靠近点
There we go.
就这样
No... uh, Rick,
不行 迷克
move one step to your right. Me?
往右移一点 我吗
Yes, one step to your right.
对 往右移
One more step to your right.
再往右一点
I can't go much further. One more step to your right.
不能再移了 再往右一点
Until you get into the hallway, and then,
走进玄关为止
once you get in the hallway...
等你走进玄关之后
No, I see what you're doing, dude.
好吧 我知道你在干什么了
Very funny, buddy. Dad, Dad, we have to go...
你在整我 老爸 我们赶时间...
...go directly to the Chinatown trash can
...直接走到你捡来西装的那个
where you got that suit. There's nothing wrong with this suit.
唐人街的垃圾箱里 这衣服挺好的
Dad, we need to take the picture.
老爸 我们要拍照
I wore this at my high school graduation.
我高中毕业就穿的这件衣服
Nick, you're not doing yourself any favors.
尼克 你没帮上忙
Okay, you lost that one, Nick.
尼克 你越说越乱了
I look very handsome. I look like I'm on Miami Vice.
我帅呆了好吗 帅得跟明星似的
Should I take the picture? No, I'm not doing this.
我要拍照吗 我不拍了行吧
He's getting on me about the suit. You're ruining the picture.
他对我衣服不满 你毁了拍照时刻
Okay. And he's making me go over there.
好吧 他还让我往外走
I'm not doing it. I'm out of here.
我不拍了 我走了
Nick, hey, we got to take the damn picture.
尼克 我们一定要拍照片
Stop. Where are you going? Was gonna do my cool poses.
停 你要去哪 要摆我的帅姿势吗
You ready? One, two...
准备好了吗 一 二...
You changed.
你换衣服了
Check it out.
看看吧
Schmidt gave me his worst suit.
施密特把他最烂的西装借我了
He said, if I could get it over my thighs,
他说我的大腿要是能穿进去
he didn't want it.
他就不要了
Miami Vice called,
剧组又给我打电♥话♥了
and this time, I answered.
而且这次我同意了哦
Yeah? Yeah!
是吗 当然
I hope you're not doing all this 'cause of what my dad said.
我希望你不是因为我老爸说的话才这么做
I don't think you're an unemployable alcoholic bummer.
我不觉得你是个游手好闲的醉汉
What?
什么
No, I don't think you're a child.
我不觉得你幼稚
Whoa, when did he say that?
我晕 他什么时候这么说了
What? Bob said that about me?
什么 鲍勃这么说我的吗
Anyway, the point is...
不管怎样 重点是...
I don't think you're any of those things.
我不觉得你像他说的那样
We're at a wedding together.
我们现在一起来参加婚礼了
It's nice, right?
这多棒啊 是吧
You look great.
你看起来好美
Thanks. So do you.
谢谢 你也很帅
I'm gonna go find Cece.
我要去找希希了
Yeah.
好的
All right, I guess we're doing that.
好的 我们就这么干
There are so many fun, cool traditions at this thing.
结婚有好多超赞的传统啊
The groom comes in on a white horse.
新郎骑着白马来
So, basically, they're just copying my Bar Mitzvah.
好吧 那基本上就是借鉴犹太受戒仪式
Oh, my goodness.
我的天啊
That is Bucky the Badger, Wisconsin's mascot.
那是巴基獾 威斯康星大学的吉祥物
Yeah, I got a sweatshirt with his face on it,
我有一件上面有他的脸的运动衫
and he's wearing a sweatshirt with his face on it.
他也穿了一件有他的脸的运动衫
Bucky cool. Bucky!
巴基好酷 巴基
He's got a super weird thing with badgers.
他对獾真是有种不可理喻的偏执
Is that a real badger?
那是真獾吗
The ceremony lasts for three hours,
结婚典礼要三个小时呢
so you better go pee now.
你现在赶紧先去尿尿吧
You know, your weak bladder.
就你那小膀胱
You remembered.
你还记得
Of course I did.
我当然记得
Now I have to pee.
我现在就去
Every time you say "Pee", I have to pee.
你每次说"尿尿" 我都想尿
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
Go pee.
快去尿尿
I'm gonna. Okay.
我要去尿了 好的
It's okay to be nervous.
紧张是正常的
But nothing can go wrong.
一切都会很顺利
All you have to do is go out there,
你要做的只是走出去
get married, and I will do the rest, okay?
结婚 我来做剩下的 好吗
Schmidt!
施密特
Get out.
滚出去
Well, this certainly isn't the bathroom.
这里显然不是卫生间啊
Get out. Get out.
快滚 快滚
Guys, guys, shut up and listen to me-- it's Cece.
各位 闭嘴听我说 是希希
She doesn't want to get married.
她不想结婚
Damn. What happened?
我靠 什么情况
Well, her exact words were:
确切地说 她说的是
"I don't want to marry Shivrang,
"我不想跟施拉结婚
but my whole family has flown out here
但我全家都从世界各地
from all the way across the world.
飞过来参加婚礼了
I can't back out now.
我现在不能回头了
Please, Schmidt, as my closest friend,
拜托了 施密特 我最好的朋友
help me."
帮帮我吧"
What did Jess say?
杰茜怎么说
Well, Jess didn't hear it-- Cece told me with her eyes.
杰茜没听到 希希用眼神告诉我的
Oh, so nothing happened.
所以什么都没发生
Cool, so she's marrying Shivrang.
没事 所以她是要嫁给施拉的
No, guys, I know Cece--
不 你们俩 我了解希希
I know her looks.
我了解她的表情
Schmidt, what were you doing back there?
施密特 你在这儿干嘛
Cece's backing out of the wedding.
希希想要悔婚
What?
什么
It's true. She told me.
是真的 她告诉我的
With her eyes.
用她的眼神
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
I thought you were talking about something real.
我竟然以为你说的是真的
Schmidt.
施密特
The wedding's happening-- let her go.
婚礼就要开始了 放手吧
I have let her go.
我已经放手了
I'm with Elizabeth now and she's amazing.
我现在和伊丽莎白在一起 她棒极了
Look, Jess, I'm telling you this
听着 杰茜 我仅以希希朋友的身份
as Cece's friend and nothing more.
告诉你这个 没别的企图
Cece loves Shivrang-- I know that
希希爱施拉 我知道
'cause I know her better than you do.
因为我比你更了解她
False. When you've had sexual congress with someone
错 当你和一个人性♥交♥过
and you've peered into their soul
并且在高♥潮♥的那一瞬间
at the exact moment of fulfillment...
凝视过他们的灵魂
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表