So just show us that it looks regular,
证明一下它正常就行
and we all go home.
然后我们各回各家
She's freaking out?
她紧张死了
Look, guys, I've-I've got to go.
各位 我得走了
I have... I have to talk to her.
我得和她谈谈
Oh, you're... We're all in the same car. Ugh!
你要... 我们一起开车来的
You know, I'm gonna take care of this.
我来处理
How are you gonna take of this?
你打算怎么处理
Crop, rotate, rotate... and send.
裁剪 旋转 旋转 发送
What are you doing? I mean, this.
你在干嘛 做这个
I just send a picture
我把你家弟弟的照片
of your penis to Jess... No!
发给杰茜了 不是吧
...and told her it was Shivrang's. No!
再告诉她这是施拉的 不是吧
So now, we good. You did not just do that.
解决了 你开玩笑的对吧
Shivrang. What, Shivrang?
施拉 施拉怎么了
Shivrang, what? What? No, nothing. It's nothing. Don't.
施拉什么 没事 真没事
Oh, my God. "Shivrang's Shiv"?
天呐 小施拉吗
You got your idiot roommates
你让你的傻叉室友
to kidnap my fiance Well, you were freaking out!
骗我未婚夫 你当时吓坏了
to take a picture of his penis? Well, let's see it.
拍自己弟弟的照片吗 让我们瞧瞧
What's this? Three more weeks of winter.
那是啥 三周后的冬天
Oh, my God.
我的天
What are you doing? Get out!
你在干嘛 滚
Sorry. I'm so sorry. I immediately regret that.
真是对不起 我立马就后悔了
Show me! Okay.
给我看 好吧
You are scared
你吓坏了
because you haven't seen your future husband's manhood.
因为你没见过你未来丈夫的家伙
Where I come from, women cry about this for days.
在我家乡 女人们会为这事哭上几天
This is real.
这一切是真的
This is not a dream.
你没在做梦
Look, I've kept off the weight.
看 我减肥了
You knew me when action sandals
当我还必须穿凉鞋的时候
were my necessary footwear.
你就认识我了
What do you want?
你想要什么
Why do you think I want something?
你为啥觉得我想要什么
Because I dated you for four years.
因为我跟你交往了四年
I know when you want something.
你想要什么东西的时候 我就知道
What do you want?
你想要什么
I would like to take you to a wedding,
我想带你去参加婚礼
because I miss you so much...
因为我非常想念你
No, I can't take you seriously
不 你穿这么紧身的裤子时
when you're wearing such tight pants.
我没法把你当真
Get to the point.
直说吧
Okay, look, my model ex-girlfriend
好吧 我的模特前女友
is getting married to some small little Indian man
要跟一个我搞不懂的
who I just don't understand.
矮小的印度人结婚了
Okay, and I want you to pretend to be my girlfriend
所以我想让你假装成我的女朋友
so she gets very sad, and then, breaks off the wedding,
让她非常伤心 然后逃婚
and then, runs away with me.
跟我远走高飞
No. Not a chance. No?
不 没门 不
Wait, wait, wait, please.
等等 求你了
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
I'm only gonna say this once.
这话我只说一次
You were the greatest boyfriend.
你曾经是最好的男朋友
I loved Big Guy.
我爱大块头
But then, you lost weight, and you got mean.
然后你减肥了 就变得刻薄了
You stopped listening to me.
你不再听我的了
You changed completely.
你完全变了
You stopped paying for my dinner.
你也不再请我吃饭
Elizabeth, to be fair,
伊莉莎白 老实说
at that point, you were eating the lion's share of the food.
那时候 你吃饭跟狮子一样多
And you were sitting there eating one basil leaf,
你还坐在那儿吃罗勒叶[味似薄荷]
looking like an idiot panda bear.
跟一个傻熊猫似的呢
Well... Look, I loved Big Guy
这... 听着 我爱大块头
with all my heart.
全心全意
But I have no interest in helping the guy
但我完全没兴趣
who's standing in front of me now.
帮这个现在站在我眼前的人
I hate your hair.
我讨厌你的发型
And I looked, and I looked,
我不停的找啊找
and I couldn't find it. Where is it?
就是找不到 在哪儿呢
And then, I realized,
后来 我意识到
that is not his leg.
那不是他的腿
Oh, hey, uh, Jess, uh, please tell me...
杰茜 拜托你告诉我...
that nobody's looked at your photos in your phone.
没人看过你手♥机♥里的那张照片
Um... you're too late.
你太迟了
Cece looked at it.
希希看过了
We all looked at it.
我们都看了
Prize hog, Shivrang. Yeah, 'cause...
很雄伟 施拉 那是因为...
I'm so sorry they made you do it.
很抱歉他们逼你那么做
Oh, it's okay.
没事
Actually, it wasn't mine.
实际上 那不是我的
What?! What?!
什么 什么
Whose was it?
那是谁的
It was mine.
是我的
What?! No way!
什么 不是吧
Yeah, it was, uh... those were my privates.
是啊 那...那是我的隐私
Are you serious?
你是说真的吗
I'm serious. Give me my phone.
我是认真的 把我的手♥机♥给我
I want it back now.
现在就给我
I have a Dead Dad Pass. No.
我有亡父特权 那是的
I have a Dead Dad Pass! No. No! No! It's my property!
别跟我抢 不 那是我的东西
What is going on here?
发生什么事了
And why is Alfredo crying in the elevator?
为什么阿尔弗雷多在电梯里哭
Hello, you. What's up, Nadia?
你好 别来无恙 娜迪亚
It's just... it's just that
就是...我们互相
there's so much we don't know about each other, and I...
有那么多都不了解 我...
It's fine. That's it. I'm showing it to you.
行了 别说了 我这就给你看
I'm showing you my software.
我这就把我的"软件"给你看
No, no, no! No, no!
不不不 别别别
It's called hardware, Jack. Yeah.
是"硬件" 杰克 是啊
If it run, I catch it.
如果它敢跑 我就抓住它
I mean, I don't want to see it. I do.
我不想看 不 我想看
But not-not... not here.
但不是在这儿
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's just, you know, I-I...
就是...我
Sometimes it feels like we're just moving so fast,
有时候我觉得我们发展太快
and I feel crazy that we're just...
我们就这么盲目的往下发展...
jumping in blindly.
很疯狂
But maybe that's what makes this special.
但也许正因如此 我才觉得特别
It's just a real leap of faith, Shivrang.
我迈出了很大一步 施拉
Yeah, uh, but look, the first thing
是啊 关于我
that you need to know about me is
你首先要知道
that it's actually pronounced Shivrung.
我的名字实际上应该念"施朗"
I don't know how to pronounce your name?!
我居然叫错了你的名字
No, no. You were just so pretty,
不不不 你太美了
I didn't want to correct you.
我只是不想纠正你
But look, the most important thing
但是 最重要的是
is that I am gonna do my best
我会尽我所能
to make you the happiest woman on the face of the earth.
让你成为地球上最幸福的女人
Shavvy's getting nasty.
小施真恶心
Shavvy a dog.
小施大色狼
Shavvy?
小施
We're friends now.
我们现在是朋友了
Dead Dad Pass.
亡父特权哟
Look, Cece...
听着 希希
I just wanted to say that
我就想说...
if I was ever selfish in our relationship...
如果我在我俩交往时曾经很自私...
What do you mean "if,"
你说的"如果"
and what do you mean, "relationship"?
和"交往"是什么意思
That's fair. Um...
好吧
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表