I can afford the valet charge and the "Add onions."
我只能付得起泊车小费还有"另加洋葱"的钱
Then you'll be happy to meet my little Scottish friend.
那你见到我的"酒"朋友会很开心的
You unexpected genius.
你太天才了
Is that whiskey? White wine.
是威士忌吗 白葡萄酒
White wine?!
白葡萄酒
Why would you do wine?
你怎么会带葡萄酒
Nope. All right, my man.
不行 好吧 兄弟
Not gonna happen. Schmidt?
不能进去 施密特
It's the belt, man.
是因为你的皮带 哥们
Take off the belt.
拿掉那条皮带
Okay, the only thing i know in this world is this belt is amazing.
好吧 这世上我唯一确定的就是这皮带超棒
Look, if you're gonna wear that thing, just...
好吧 如果你非要系这条皮带
just make it work for us, okay? You got a plan?
它一定要起作用 好吧 你有主意吗
Yeah, I got a plan, of course.
是的 我当然有主意
All right, go talk to your peeps.
好吧 去跟你黑人弟兄谈谈
It's not my peeps.
什么我黑人弟兄
It's your peeps, man. Go talk to them.
是的 弟兄 去跟他们聊聊
Don't say... don't do this. Yeah, man, come on.
别这么说 别这样 哥们 去嘛
I mean, come on. Really? Yeah, word.
拜托 你不是吧 是的 支持你哟
We got Tagg Romney out here.
泰格·罗姆尼在此
We're gonna need you to sweep the the perimeter.
我们需要你清个场
What the hell you talking about?
你在讲什么鬼东西
Tagg Romney. Pleasure to meet you, sir.
泰格·罗姆尼 很高兴见到你 先生
Romney. Like, Mitt Romney's your dad?
罗姆尼 是说 米特·罗姆尼是爹吗
Let's get America back to work.
让美国重返正轨吧
Here's the thermos. Thanks.
给你热水瓶 谢谢
You know, the drunker you get,
其实你们喝得越醉
the more obvious you're being with the thermos.
偷带热水瓶的事就越明显
"Thermose?" "Thermas?"
"热水冰" "热水品"
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
抱歉 我没听懂
What's a "thermoos?"
"热水冰"是什么
That one right there in your hand.
就是你手里的那个
Oh, the "thermase?"
你说"热水品"吗
This is fun. This is really fun.
好好玩儿 是很好玩啊
It's Sam.
是萨姆
He's done with work, and he wants to "hang out."
他工作弄完了 他说想出来"玩玩"
He's got a job, too? Poke a hole in that condom.
避孕套上戳个洞来留住这有工作的男人把
Thank you, Nick.
谢谢你 尼克
I now feel ready to have meaningless sex.
我觉得我现在可以只上♥床♥不谈情了
I do what I can, so... Hey, do you need money for the...?
我尽我所能了 嘿 你需要钱付这个
Half the soup? No, I think I got it.
半分汤吗 不用 我自己来
Loft Troll eats fancy soup.
阁楼巨魔吃了份美味的汤
Get out of here, would you?
走吧你
Go have fun.
玩开心点
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Can I get an ice bucket for this bad boy?
你能给我这玩儿意拿个冰桶吗
And more than your normal amount 'cause this is a thermos, so...
要大点哦 因为这是个热水壶 所以...
I see what we're doing here.
我明白我们在干嘛了
We're stalking your ex-girlfriend.
我们是在跟踪你的前女友
Oh, is Cece here?
希希也在这里吗
Schmidt.
施密特
Cece, what up?
希希 咋了
So, where's, uh, Blobby?
那个谁 是叫布劳逼吧
Where's... where's Blobby? Where's that dude?
布劳逼呢 那哥们上哪去了
Oh, you mean my boyfriend? His name's Robby.
你是说我男朋友吗 他叫罗比
Excuse me. My friend is too embarrassed to come over here,
打扰一下 我朋友害羞不敢过来
but she said she heard from someone in line
但她说她刚才排队时听人说
that you're a Romney.
你是罗姆尼家的人
I am... She's right over there.
我是 她是那女孩
Oh, yeah, I'm a Romney.
是的 我是罗姆尼家的人
Hell, yeah, I'm a Romney. Oh, come on!
当然 我是罗姆尼家的 喔 拜托
Security, remove the threat. Remove the threat.
保全 移除威胁 移除威胁
Code red. Is that how bad it is?
红色警戒 他都这样了吗
Right this way, ma'am. Come on!
这边走 女士 快点
Hey, that woman is stupid enough to believe...
那姑娘居然傻到会相信
Remove the obstruction, please. Code red. Code red.
清除障碍 红色警戒 红色警戒
Winston, I thought you were better than this.
温斯顿 我没想到你也堕落至此
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
I am a huge supporter.
我超支持你们家
In '08, I was the national cochair of Kappas for Romney.
我08年时曾是罗姆尼后援会的全国联合主席
You caught me. I'm a Romney.
被你发现了 我是罗姆尼家的
I'm trying to be incognito, so just...
我想低调行事 所以...
You're... Tagg?
你是大儿子泰格吧
Tugg. Tugg?
塔格 塔格吗
Tugg Romney, yeah.
是叫塔格·罗姆尼
I'm Tugg Romney.
我是塔格·罗姆尼
Tagg's everywhere. Too much Tagg for me.
叫泰格的到处都是 不够独特
Tugg.
塔格啊
Whoo! What a night.
好个美好的夜晚
What a crazy night.
好个疯狂的夜晚
Yeah, me, too. I found a dollar on my way out of the restaurant.
我也是 我在出餐厅的路上捡到一块钱
I used it to buy a slice of pizza.
我用它买♥♥了一块披萨
One day closer to death!
离死亡又接近了一天
Winston, what is wrong with you?
温斯顿 你怎么了
No. Nothing wrong with me, girl. I'm just brushing my hair.
我没事 姑娘 我只是在梳头发
I just want to say that I had meaningless,
我只想说我昨晚和萨姆来了一次
wonderful sex last night with Sam.
纯性无爱的床上运动
And that sex would not have been possible
而这床上运动
without the efforts of a one Nick Miller.
都多亏尼克·米勒的努力
Ugh! But okay.
好吧
I don't want to kiss and tell,
我不想炮后乱说
but he did ruin my dresser during intercourse.
但他在"运动"中毁了我的梳妆台
Come on! Why are you saying that?
得了吧 你说这干嘛
Will you go to Ikea with me?
你能和我去趟宜家吗
Sure, I'm not doing anything.
当然 我无事可做
But don't let me lay my eyes on the Malm collection.
不过别让我看见马尔姆系列
I can't afford it, and I'm a sucker for it every time.
我买♥♥不起 可我每次都喜欢的要死
I'll go get my golf pencils.
我去拿我的高尔夫铅笔
If you got something to say, my man, just say it.
如果你有话要说 说吧
Hey, look, a man can only sit back and observe
一个男人在说出他的想法之前
but for so long before he has to speak his mind.
只能在一旁看而不语
Then speak your mind.
那你就有屁快放
A line has been crossed, all right?
你知道你越界了吧
You, my friend, have become her fluffer.
我的兄弟啊 你已经成了她的"预热师"
Like in porn?
像黄♥片♥那样吗
An emotional fluffer.
她感情上的"预热师"
I'm an emotional fluffer?
我是感情预热师吗
You got to set some boundaries, all right?
你得给自己设点底线啊
You're gonna start fulfilling ever single need of hers, all right?
你正开始满足她所有小需求
Doing all the things that a boyfriend would do...
做所有男朋友才会做的事
Winston... ...for some other dude who ain't doing nothing.
温斯顿 帮她真正的男人"预热"她
And I'm her friend. You're her boyfriend.
我是她朋友 你是她男朋友
No, I'm not her boyfriend.
不 我不是她男朋友
You're a boyfriend without the rewards.
只能做事 不能"做"她的男朋友
How about this? Why don't you just shut up?
你还是闭嘴吧
Hey, Nick, you ready? Yeah.
尼克 准备好没 准备好了
So it's not available at the closest Ikea,
在最近的宜家买♥♥不到
but it is available at the second-closest Ikea,
不过在第二近的宜家可以买♥♥到
which is about 45 minutes...
开车过去得45分钟
if we could drive over the reservoir.
前提是车能踏水横渡水库
But we can't, so...
但那不可能 所以...
it's about an hour and a half. Cool.
大概要一个半小时 不错
I had so much sex last night.
我昨晚真是"做"超多啊
Fluffer.
预热师
You're gonna get caught. Impossible.
你会被识破的 不可能
I've been studying Romney trivia all day long.
我一整天都在学习罗姆尼琐事
Memorizing Dad's gestures so I can mimic him.
背下我爹的手势来模仿他
You're calling Mitt Romney "Dad" Now?
你现在管米特·罗姆尼叫爹啊
That's where we're at?
都到这一步啦
Schmidt, we get it.
施密特 我们懂
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表