And then there was one.
那就还只有一个人了
Oh, no, no, no, I'm sure
不不不 我确定
that you guys have stuff you laugh at me behind my back.
你们一定会在背后嘲笑我的
We don't laugh about your pogo, Nick.
我们从不吐槽你 尼克
Yeah. We're worried about you.
没错 我们担心你
You're worried about me?
你们担心我
We're worried that you're not gonna make it.
我们担心你熬不过去
Make it to what? Just in general.
什么熬不过去 什么都熬不过去
'Cause you don't take care of yourself.
你总是不会照顾自己
Sometimes I'll crumple up vitamins
有时我会把维他命药片研碎
and I'll put them in your food.
放进你的食物里
We all take turns sneaking money into your pants pockets
我们都在把你的裤子放进烘干机前
before we put them in the dryer.
偷偷往你裤袋里放钱
Yeah? Well, I hope you're happy.
是吗 那我希望你们现在爽了
The pogos are out.
槽点吐出来了吧
The loft dynamic is ruined.
公♥寓♥里的温情被打破了
But what if I talk like a baby?
如果我学娃娃音呢
You're still hot. That's all we're gonna talk about.
你还是美女 我们只谈论这个
A tiny little baby!
非常贱的娃娃音
Cut into these, please.
快把它们剪完吧
Oh...! A ladder...
有梯子
That'll do.
这不就省事了
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Oh, this is bad.
真糟糕
Oh, this is... this is very bad.
这真是...太糟糕了
Oh, no, oh, no-- no, no- no-no-no-no-- oh, God, oh, God.
不不不不不 我的天啊 苍天啊
Hello.
喂
Jess, he wants to kill you! What...?
杰茜 他想杀了你 啥
I am in his shed right now, What?
我正在他的棚子里 啥
and there are drawings on the wall of you,
墙上挂了好多你的画像
and bloody weapons
还画着流血的凶器
and googly eyes.
你还都瞪着眼睛
Googly eyes are actually kind of sexy, but that's beside...
瞪眼睛倒挺性感的 但不说这个
Jess, I will not let you be in a room alone with this guy.
杰茜 我不会让你跟这家伙独处的
You're the deer in his story.
你就是他故事里的那头鹿
He wants to kill you.
他想杀了你
You're the deer, you're the deer, you're the deer.
你是那头鹿 你是那头鹿 你是那头鹿
I'm at school and I'm doing office hours...
我正在学校值班了
Get out now! Okay, I'll just, I'll just keep you on the line,
赶快逃跑 好好 我我跟你保持通话
and then I'll say the safe word, okay?
有情况我就说暗号♥
I'll just say it like... Apricots! Apricots!
我就说...杏子 杏子
Good. Yeah, yeah, that's what you say if you see Edgar.
好的 你见到埃德加就这么说
Apricots! Really, apricots!
杏子 真的是杏子
Oh, no. Okay, okay, stop it.
不是吧 我明白了 别喊了
He's there. Okay.
他来了 我明白了
I thought it was gonna be "Dragon slippers."
我还以为暗号♥是"龙拖鞋"呢
Is this a bad time or...?
现在是不是不太方便
No, no, no, no. I just have a deaf grocer.
不是不是 这个杂货店老板耳朵不好
Apricots! Apricots!
杏子 杏子
And butter.
还有黄油
I'm coming.
我这就来
Welcome to office hours. Um...
欢迎你办公时间拜访 呃...
I found my ending. Yeah?
我想到我故事的结局了 是吗
It's pretty risky. I'm not sure
是个很冒险的结尾 我也不确定
I'm gonna be able to get away with it.
我能不能写成功
Remember when you told me
还记得你说
to base my characters on people from my own life?
要从现实生活中提取我的人物吗
Well, I based one on you.
我的一个人物就是以你为原型的
So flattered.
我倍感荣耀啊
And then I realized
然后我意识到
that there was only one way for the story to end.
要想故事结束只有一个办法
You need to die.
你必须得死
Apricot, apricot.
杏子 杏子啊
No!Hey...!
不要啊
**Look at that notebook.*
*看那漂亮的笔记本呐
You said, "Great literature is surprising."
你曾说过"好的作品都是出人意料的"
What's more surprising than killing your main character?
还有什么比杀死你的主人公更出人意料呢
What about this-- go with me-- what if, um,
要是我...要是...
what if my character lives
要是我的角色没有死
and the book just goes on?
这个故事继续下去呢
Imagine coming to the end of the book,
你想象一下 你以为这故事要结束了
and then just finding a lot more book.
然后又发现其实后面还有很多故事
Surprise.
出人意料吧
I heard that song yesterday.
我昨天听到这首歌♥了
This song is everywhere these days.
这歌♥满大街都在放
Were you at my house?
你去我家了
Okay, thank you. Goodbye. No.
好吧 多谢了 再见 别啊
No! No! I have to go... right now.
别介啊 我得走了
Apricot's leaving! Apricot's leaving!
杏子走了 杏子走了
Oh, good. I'm so happy you're alive.
太好了 很高兴你还活着
Okay, stay inside and lock the door.
待在房♥间里把门锁起来
I am coming. I am going to protect you...
我马上过去 我来保护你
Nick?! Pepperwood! Nick!?
尼克 加州桂 说话啊
Burglar?! He's not a burglar.
小偷 他不是小偷
He's Julius Pepperwood from Chicago.
他是来自芝加哥的朱利叶斯·加州桂
Let's get him in the house.
先把他抬进屋里吧
The D.A.'s gonna have my badge for this.
检察院会授予我勋章的
No! Get off of him!
不要 放开他
You kill him, you kill me, too!
你杀了他 你还要杀了我
Get away from my Edgar!
放开我的埃德加
My eyes! Oh!
我的眼睛
My giant eyes!
我美丽的大眼睛
You thought I was a murderer?
你们以为我是个杀手
You thought I was a murderer of people?
你们以为我是个杀人魔
You said you were gonna kill me, so I don't know.
你说你要杀了我 所以
Your character... in my graphic novel.
我是说杀了我图画小说里的那个人物
He's an excellent artist.
他是个很棒的艺术家
Okay, but your drawings,
但是你画的人物
they don't have any eyes.
他们都没有眼睛
Hate drawing eyes. It's weird. He can't draw eyes.
我讨厌画眼睛 很奇怪吧 他不会画眼睛
There's a reason for everything.
事出总有因啊
What about the duffel bag?
那麻袋里装的什么
Don't ask about the duffel bag!
你们还有脸问麻袋的事情
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Whoa, whoa! Whoa! Hey, man.
不用这么激动吧 不用这么激动吧
Hey, take this as a compliment, pal.
把这当赞誉吧 兄弟
Your stories are so real.
你的故事太真实了
Well, it's because what you taught me.
那是你教我的啊
You listened?
你听进去了
Well, of course I listened. You were a good teacher.
我当然听进去了 你是个好老师
Until you thought I was a murderer and you broke into my shed.
在你怀疑我是杀人魔还闯进我的小木屋之前
Aw! You were my favorite student until
在我以为你是杀人魔之前
I thought you were a murderer.
你也是我最喜欢的学生啊
Ah... Your son's a really great writer.
你儿子很有写作的潜力
He's not my son.
他不是我儿子
Oh! Are you kidding?! Really?!
你们不是吧
Real nice, you two.
你们俩二货
Come here, baby.
亲一个宝贝
Mm! God, you smell like waffles.
老天 你闻起来像华夫饼一样香甜
I love it. Did you just make some waffles?
我好喜欢 你做华夫饼了吗
Want to eat me up? Yes, I do.
你想把我吃掉吗 当然
I'll meet you inside. I'm gonna get the duffel bag.
一会儿屋里见 我去拿那个袋子
Yes, do. Okay.
去吧 好的
Hey, Nick. Hey.
嗨 尼克 嗨
What are you doing up?
你在干嘛
Just taking care of myself.
好好照顾自己
Are you putting butter on bacon?
你在往培根上加黄油吗
I don't want it to stick to the pan.
我怕粘锅
Okay, did you...?
好吧 你是不是
Great.
很好
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表